Darkhawk vs Mimic(exiles)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
standard fight.

powers: Colossus, Wolvie, Northstar, Cyclops,hmmm.. fogetting a power here. you guys can add it if you remember.. i cant too tired.

jinzin
Hm, probably Memic.

I think Darkhawk has the potential to be a heavy hitter in Marvel but suffers from the same CIS issues that guys like Carnage and Venom do.

His suit has the ability to dish out more power and abilities than the user typically employs. erm

dmills
Darkhawk in his most recent appearances used every trick in his suits arsenal effortlessly. Stealth mode, rescue mode, carbon fiber, heavy combat armor, disguise skin, raptor drone etc. Dude doesn't suffer from cis.

Having said that. That's a pretty formidable powerset for Mimic cis or not.

jinzin
Was that the war of kings arc? Cause honestly. I haven't read that stuff. Though I really wanted to. erm

dmills
Yes. WOK: Ascension 1-4. He also appeared in the last 4 issues of Nova prior to its cancellation. PM me if you'd like to see some stuff smile.

Prep-Man
Darkhawk.

rotiart
Wait... What's mimics lineup of powers? Didn't he recently exchange some out?
Darkhawk was doing well... But I don't know the jobber level of his opponents

King Castle
Originally posted by rotiart
Wait... What's mimics lineup of powers? Didn't he recently exchange some out?
Darkhawk was doing well... But I don't know the jobber level of his opponents did he?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.