Lloyd Irving v.s. Ganondorf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScreamPaste
Because I can't wait to see how this goes. No Eternal Sword, no full Triforce.

The fight takes place in the Mojave Wasteland from Fallout, NV. BFRs are allowed, but they begin at the center so should be difficult. Sort of. 131

Edit: Holy shit, I made a Zelda thread.

Nephthys
For this thread, I think we'll discuss the validity of Ganon having 'gigajoule' strength. mmm

ScreamPaste
Proven to be stronger than Link wearing the GG's. Got any strength or durability feat for Lloyd to make this worth debating?

BloodRain
Lloyd's imo a 10 tonner. <- based off old aged, worn down slaves being able to push 10 ton blocks around with effort.

The 4.5GJ thing was left unanswered in the Dante vs Link thread~

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by BloodRain
Lloyd's imo a 10 tonner. <- based off old aged, worn down slaves being able to push 10 ton blocks around with effort.

The 4.5GJ thing was left unanswered in the Dante vs Link thread~ Doesn't need to be 4.5 to waste Lloyd. :3

Ganon is easily class 100+ and that's enough.

BloodRain
I can sense your fear of me cracking that feat to my digits 313

Mm yep Ganon still has the strength and magic advantage.

ScreamPaste
I can sense your fear of me cracking that feat to my digits 313

Mm yep Ganon still has the strength and magic advantage. No fear, just laziness and I want to actually see some ****ing feats for Lloyd rather than this thread just devolve into everyone trying to downplay one side without ever actually supporting their own.

BloodRain
What the hells this Eternal Sword?

ScreamPaste
What the hells this Eternal Sword? Not in the thread, that's what. >=|

TacDavey
What the hells this Eternal Sword?

The Eternal Sword is a magic sword only Lloyd and the main villain can use that has the power to split worlds in half and I think it grants wishes...

TheAuraAngel
Oooooh this sword sounds interesting. In game video description pwetty pwease.

ScreamPaste
He doesn't have it. haermm How does this help him against Ganondorf?

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
He doesn't have it.

I never said he did. :O

Kosmic King
I'd say Gannondorf wins.

ScreamPaste
I would agree. Probably throws Lloyd to Mexico.
http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/ShinTwist_ScreamPaste/LinkDrink.jpg

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
No fear, just laziness and I want to actually see some ****ing feats for Lloyd rather than this thread just devolve into everyone trying to downplay one side without ever actually supporting their own.
Then just play through the ****ing game (is incredibly fun) and then decide for yourself, since everyone else is apparently so unreliable. :u I'd list all the specific feats for Lloyd if I remembered them, but it's been years since I've played any of that. sad Why can't Lloyd have the Eternal Sword here though? That's almost like having Link not be allowed to use the Master Sword and what not.

K1ll3r
Spite thread, not because Ganon would win but because it was made in spite of Link vs Lloyd thread.

Ridley_Prime
Why am I not surprised?

ScreamPaste
It's hard for me to know if it's a spite thread since everyone refuses to provide feats for Lloyd. >=|

TacDavey
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Oooooh this sword sounds interesting. In game video description pwetty pwease.

Give me bit to find the scenes.

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Then just play through the ****ing game (is incredibly fun) and then decide for yourself, since everyone else is apparently so unreliable. :u I'd list all the specific feats for Lloyd if I remembered them, but it's been years since I've played any of that. sad Why can't Lloyd have the Eternal Sword here though? That's almost like having Link not be allowed to use the Master Sword and what not.

Because Lloyd would total any and everything with that sword. Still not sure why he didn't use it in the final boss fight of the game... There might be a limit to how much it can be used. I'll have to check.

Originally posted by K1ll3r
Spite thread, not because Ganon would win but because it was made in spite of Link vs Lloyd thread.

Yup...

NemeBro
Ganondorf soul-rapes Lloyd, gg.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.