Current Hulk vs Equus/Kalibak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who wins?

psycho gundam
equus gets shoved up kalibak's ass

carver9
Lololololhahahahaha... damn.

morly33
hi,
friends i am new one
here.

thanks

Prep-Man
Team if Kalibak gets his tech.

-K-M-
Which Kalibak classic or the Kalibak after his upgrade?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by morly33
hi,
friends i am new one
here.

thanks

Hi Nvr.

j/k

wink

Black bolt z
Tony the Tiger Kalibak?

Hulk Rapes both with 1 finger.

-K-M-
I was refering to the upgraded Kalibak that appeared in Firestorm that recieved his own version of the Omega Beams

carver9
The latest version of kalibak and no matherbox for this fight.

-K-M-
Oh then definetly Hulk, Tiger Kalibak was a joke. He is a nonfactor

carver9
How is he a joke when he still have superman level strength and high end durability?

-Pr-
facepalm

-K-M-
Originally posted by carver9
How is he a joke when he still have superman level strength and high end durability?

High end durability? He was killed by Tawky Tawny, do you know who he is?

What superhuman level strength did he show?

iceman24567
Final Crisis did have its moments Tawny killing Kalibak was one of them . Hulk smashes these two to make his daily bread

Black bolt z
How is he a joke when he still have superman level strength and high end durability? erm

Badabing
Originally posted by psycho gundam
equus gets shoved up kalibak's ass laughing out loudOriginally posted by -K-M-
I was refering to the upgraded Kalibak that appeared in Firestorm that recieved his own version of the Omega Beams Obviously the version of Kalibak with Equus inserted in his rectum. dur

carver9
Originally posted by -K-M-
High end durability? He was killed by Tawky Tawny, do you know who he is?

What superhuman level strength did he show?

I haven't been keep up with kali... didn't know this. Well I am referring to regular kalibak.

I wonder why they are depowering everyone?

-K-M-
I haven't been keep up with kali... didn't know this. Well I am referring to regular kalibak.

I wonder why they are depowering everyone?

This happened in Final Crisis and was the only time we saw Tiger Kalibak. He merely was using that as a host body as his real body was destroyed by the Infinity Man. Similar to how Darkseid was using Dan Turpin.

Black bolt z

I wonder why they are depowering everyone? You said the latest version of Kalibak. Thats the one killed by tawny. Classic stands a much better chance but still gets beaten.

-Pr-
Even Kalibak post upgrade pre FC wasn't on Superman's actual level. Hulk wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.