Thor vs The Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
standard thor. some classic avengers are called in to stop him:

hulk (classic hulk-smash)
ironman (current)
vision
wonderman
cap
cap marvel (monica)
quicksilver

vs

thor

no BFR. can they take down the thunder god?

Colossus-Big C
lol

iceman24567
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
lol You should be the last person to laugh at any thread no expression

leonidas
anyway......

Black bolt z
Avengers easy. Thor has trouble with hulk on a regular basis.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Avengers easy. Thor has trouble with hulk on a regular basis. roll eyes (sarcastic) Team has a chance to win but Thor should take them team

carver9
Hulk solos

guy222
avengers

Parmaniac
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk solos LOL? Wasn't Thor in your eyes the highest herald at the moment and potentially Trans level?

carver9
Originally posted by Parmaniac
LOL? Wasn't Thor in your eyes the highest herald at the moment and potentially Trans level?

Yes bui I think hulk could beat any herald. He is a physical dominator and from what it looks like, he is physically about to beat Zeus a**.

leonidas
you saw the OP right? this is classic hulk, not current....

carver9
Is this current thor? If so, yes, I would give him the majority against classic hulk.

dmills
Nothing out of the latest issue of Hulks even remotely suggests that he is about to do anything to Zeus, let alone beat him physically.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
http://thumbnails36.imagebam.com/11699/d50405116981445.jpg http://thumbnails37.imagebam.com/11699/66fec6116981463.jpg http://thumbnails36.imagebam.com/11699/c9b9f8116981474.jpg http://thumbnails14.imagebam.com/11699/cebe82116981507.jpg

Hulk is clearly superior and going to kick ass next issue, just look how he keeps absorbing his lightning and turns it into smoke when he's finished he will sneak attack Zeus, kinda obvious to me smile

Rage.Of.Olympus
If Thor is determined to win or is pissed etc. he'd take it.

On average? Avengers. He'd fight like a brick, and Hulk, Iron Man, Wonder Man, as well as Vision can take him down.

carver9
Hulk is clearly superior and going to kick ass next issue, just look how he keeps absorbing his lightning and turns it into smoke when he's finished he will sneak attack Zeus, kinda obvious to me smile

Its an attack from zeus... of course its going to temporarily drop hulk but we all know that he will bounce back up and probably (key word, probably) beat the hell out of zeus.

We will see though and if this happens... I wonder who will be next. :-)

dmills
Rage thinks Thor is above trans, Carver and Janus believe that the Hulk can beat up skyfathers. Did I go to bed and wake up in bizzaro land? WTF is going on here?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by dmills
Rage thinks Thor is above trans

erm

Simbon

I know what you mean -- look how powerful hulk looks with the lightning coming out of his eyes! I think this is going to be just like when Beta-Ray Bill charged Tyrant and got smashed into the ground and thrown aside like a rag-doll -- it was just obvious that BRB was gonna get right back up and proceed to open a can of whup-a$$ on him. Right? I mean what else could happen after one character gets WTF-pwned?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Avengers easy. Thor has trouble with hulk on a regular basis. this.

Badabing
Did I go to bed and wake up in bizzaro land? WTF is going on here? laughing out loud

carver9
Rage thinks Thor is above trans, Carver and Janus believe that the Hulk can beat up skyfathers. Did I go to bed and wake up in bizzaro land? WTF is going on here?

Lol... that's why I said "probably". Anything is possible and look what rulk did, a similar character to the hulk (before losing his main powers). Hulk is just a natural beast. If what I say happens... I will not stop posting how bad a** hulk is.

dmills
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't think Trans level is above Thor. It's leagues beneath him in fact. He is the son of skyfather Odin and Mother Earth elder goddess Ghea. He us the first among all Asgardians. He is Thor, the motherphucking god of Thunder. Learn it, snitches!

whistle

Mindset
:U

-K-M-
Did he just call us snitches? That mother ****er.

carver9
Wait a minte... did rage just call me a snitch?

-Pr-
you've been called worse i'm sure.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
you've been called worse i'm sure.

laughing

Lolololhahah... I promise you, while I was typing that and I was almost at the period I was like "should I press submit... watch pr a** is going to comment on this post.". Next time I am going to listen to my thoughts and think twice before posting something because I just know you to well.

I wish I had the power to ban people (don't take that to literal rauol/pr.

Rage.Of.Olympus
whistle

mhmm

Nova would ram Silver Surfer's ass into submission after riding Galactus. Look at what he did to Annihilus and Ego. And this isn't me being a d*ck riding fanboy who loves the taste of squirted Nova Force in his mouth and anus -which I do- but the gospel truth. *puts the Nova Shades on*

-K-M-
Originally posted by -K-M-
Did he just call us snitches? That mother ****er.

Wait a minte... did rage just call me a snitch?

Mindset
I like wieners Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Me too! mhmm

carver9
mhmm

Lololololhahaha...

What in the world.

Dmills... THAT WAS HILARIOUS (and nasty at the same time).

Wow... that's was the funniest thing I have read off of kmc.

-Pr-
laughing

Lolololhahah... I promise you, while I was typing that and I was almost at the period I was like "should I press submit... watch pr a** is going to comment on this post.". Next time I am going to listen to my thoughts and think twice before posting something because I just know you to well.

I wish I had the power to ban people (don't take that to literal rauol/pr.

if i took anything you said literally, you'd have been banned by now.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by DarkOdin
roll eyes (sarcastic) Team has a chance to win but Thor should take them team No he shouldn't.

carver9
if i took anything you said literally, you'd have been banned by now.

Lol... anything I say is basically setting myself up. I am going to be quiet now.

Black bolt z
you've been called worse i'm sure. And...roasted.

dmills
*puts the Nova Shades on*

cool

Oh and http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/rude/1/finger.gif

carver9
cool

Oh and http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/rude/1/finger.gif

laughing

Damborgson

laughing laughing laughing

Spire
Avengers.

Damborgson
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsHulk47.jpg
This is what Thor does to the hulk when he feels like using some skill and power. smile The rest of the avengers well....there is nothing QS can do except make Thor mad, cap....http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsInvaders02.jpg Ironman would give some grief until Thor did this...http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsIronman08.jpg

Wonderman had also been taken down with a single blow before http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsWonderman02.jpg I guess maybe if the vision could catch Thor off guard he could do something...but pain is about the most he could give Thor if he had snapped and was fighting the avengers so he would go down eventually...in short: giljotiini

Mindset
Spinning Thor stomps.

carver9
Lolololhahahaha

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Simbon
I know what you mean -- look how powerful hulk looks with the lightning coming out of his eyes! I think this is going to be just like when Beta-Ray Bill charged Tyrant and got smashed into the ground and thrown aside like a rag-doll -- it was just obvious that BRB was gonna get right back up and proceed to open a can of whup-a$$ on him. Right? I mean what else could happen after one character gets WTF-pwned? Nah banner Tech has an anti-spuck gun then he befriends Zeus,followed by getting Zeus drunk and stealing his lighting bolt then zaps zeus

Damborgson
Lolololhahahaha ? huh I didnt know this match was so funny...

Simbon
Originally posted by Damborgson
? huh I didnt know this match was so funny...

Carver's love of Thor and Hulk has finally driven him mad.

janus77
team stomps Thor.

all it really takes is Hulk, but the rest should offer plenty of distraction and be able to present opportunities for Hulk to smash Thor.

janus77
Originally posted by Simbon
Carver's love of Thor and Hulk has finally driven him mad.
The current issue of Avengers shows (Current) Rulk state on panel that he's stronger than Thor (and Thor, being present, does not disagree), when talking about how the Power Gem is stronger than any of the assembled Avengers.

Current Rulk << a casual ThunderClap from Current Hulk.

Bentley
Avengers, if we consider they know Thor very well, and that some of the rooster is capable of putting him on trouble on their own I think they can win more often than not.

iceman24567
Thor starts by ripping Hulk in half then he kos Simon with a flying knee followed by triping Quicksilver whos running at mach 5 or so Vision flies away after calculating the rest of the teams chance of victory is .0000551% you guys get the picture

Nihilist
Thor gets stomped

celeyhyga17
In a comic, Avengers win.
In a forum fight where blondie barely holds back, he breaks their necks.

Bentley
Originally posted by celeyhyga17

Even not holding back Thor would be pressed by a lightspeed Captain Marvel -this is Monica, right?-, and a bunch of guys who know him very well.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Bentley
Even not holding back Thor would be pressed by a lightspeed Captain Marvel -this is Monica, right?-, and a bunch of guys who know him very well.

all she can do is tickle him.

celeyhyga17
he can one shot 3-4 of this team from the get go.
besides Hulk or maybe Simon, no one will have enough to even make him notice.

Bentley
he can one shot 3-4 of this team from the get go.
besides Hulk or maybe Simon, no one will have enough to even make him notice.

Thor is not fast enough to one-shot most of this guys from the get to go. IM with shields, Vision with phasing, even Cap's shield are getting in the way of "fast wins".

Vision's phasing will make him notice, Cap's shield on Hulk's hands would kill him.

all she can do is tickle him.

Monica can make hurt him, she can also redirect his energy attacks and that would hurt him even more. She makes his ranged attacks almost useless, hammer throws can be neutralized with magnetism which IM can provide.

Thor has options, but team can counter all of them.

celeyhyga17
he can omni
he can bust out his weather control (tornadoes)

there will be Avengers caught in it's wake that won't survive.

Bentley
he can omni
he can bust out his weather control (tornadoes)

there will be Avengers caught in it's wake that won't survive.

Busting a tornado would take more time than team will give him. They don't have to stop attacking since they have a significative number advantage. Monica can control omni-blasts and hurt Thor the most if he tries any trick like that.

Also, CIS is on, so he won't be unleashing a tornado on a bunch of heroes from the get to go.

celeyhyga17
ure saying CIS is on, but its a team against one. he aint gonna wait too long before he goes on team busting mode.

Bentley
ure saying CIS is on, but its a team against one. he aint gonna wait too long before he goes on team busting mode.

Yeah, but if they are all over him he won't have time to summon anything. Keep in mind that Cap can lift Mjolnir, so if they manage to get the hammer Thor is in trouble smile

celeyhyga17
monica fights 99% of the time in energy form. lights out for her. Mjolnir is taking her down for the count. she'd be the first to go. then to end the fight early since he is not one to kill, he uses one of his patented omni blast to ko the weaker avengers. whoever is left prolly hulk/wonderman, he finishes.

Bentley
Monica is lightspeed while morphed, with everyone jumping on him Thor isn't going to dispose of her quickly. Thor doesn't have the initiative with a team of speedsters and outnumbered with heavy hitters and Iron Man (fully capable of unleashing sonics or anything just to distract him).

Don't get me wrong, Thor can win some, but he's at heavy disadvantage here.

basilisk
Originally posted by janus77
The current issue of Avengers shows (Current) Rulk state on panel that he's stronger than Thor (and Thor, being present, does not disagree), when talking about how the Power Gem is stronger than any of the assembled Avengers. He doesn't state on panel that he's stronger than Thor. He says the Hood is "already stronger than me. Which means he's already stronger than everyone here." If Thor and Rulk are equal in strength then Rulk's statement is correct.

Even if Thor is still a bit stronger than Rulk, nobody is going to get in a pissing contest about it since clearly Rulk was absolutely wrecked in that fight with Hood, and any slight strength advantage Thor has wouldn't matter. Plus it would be unprofessional when they are in the middle of a crisis.

Now, couldn't some of the bricks hold Thor for a moment while lightspeed Monica goes for a full powered, super high intensity pencil-thin laser beam through the brain trick?

PillarofOsiris

Agreed.

Damborgson
In a forum fight where blondie barely holds back, he breaks their necks. well said yes

Damborgson
Originally posted by basilisk
He doesn't state on panel that he's stronger than Thor. He says the Hood is "already stronger than me. Which means he's already stronger than everyone here." If Thor and Rulk are equal in strength then Rulk's statement is correct.

Even if Thor is still a bit stronger than Rulk, nobody is going to get in a pissing contest about it since clearly Rulk was absolutely wrecked in that fight with Hood, and any slight strength advantage Thor has wouldn't matter. Plus it would be unprofessional when they are in the middle of a crisis.

Now, couldn't some of the bricks hold Thor for a moment while lightspeed Monica goes for a full powered, super high intensity pencil-thin laser beam through the brain trick? Plus the would "stronger" sometimes isnt accurately used. He could very well be talking about Hood being more "powerful" because as I recall Rulk was able to wrestle him down but was then blasted off.

stay_hood
team with easy people need to stop masturbating on thor pictures

King Castle
it depends how we treat thor here and the personality.

him holding back not wishing to harm them is an invitation for them to take the initiative ans even beat him b4 he gos all angry god mode.

if we use the warrior personality and views the as his enemies he can take the team b4 they mount an effective attack

Thor has solo'ed a small army of frost giants and enchantress in asgard without even acknowledging them with an elemental tempest.

iceman24567
Originally posted by stay_hood
team with easy people need to stop masturbating on thor pictures Silly little troll

Damborgson
team with easy people need to stop masturbating on thor pictures Team with ease? chair noooo.....

stay_hood
Originally posted by iceman24567
Silly little troll

facepalm on you

iceman24567
facepalm on you Face palm your mother for not drowning you as a baby

Damborgson
Face palm your mother for not drowning you as a baby laughing laughing laughing

stay_hood
Face palm your mother for not drowning you as a baby

face palm on your father that didnt shoot you inside your mothers mouth you halfbreed

iceman24567
face palm on your father that didnt shoot you inside your mothers mouth you halfbreed Like that hasnt been used a million times get hip to some modern mama jokes troll no expression

stay_hood
Like that hasnt been used a million times get hip to some modern mama jokes troll no expression

mama jokes overall are been used million times so seriously i doubt there is any originality in your **** of a mind inside the box you call head roll eyes (sarcastic)

iceman24567
mama jokes overall are been used million times so seriously i doubt there is any originality in your **** of a mind inside the box you call head roll eyes (sarcastic) Your post just shows you lack creativity and swagger you are dissmissed stunt

stay_hood
Your post just shows you lack creativity and swagger you are dissmissed stunt

actually it proves your lack of creativity by throwing in random mama jokes so again you fail troll

iceman24567
My bad for feeding the troll Thor win via awesome and his mighty hammer

stay_hood
My bad for feeding the troll

so thats how you call your wanking off? .... ok didnt need to know that sick

Colossus-Big C
Hulk is clearly superior and going to kick ass next issue, just look how he keeps absorbing his lightning and turns it into smoke when he's finished he will sneak attack Zeus, kinda obvious to me smile laughing out loud

heres a preview for the next issue

http://comics.cosmicbooknews.com/images1/jan11/sh1/images/image0003.jpg

King Castle
that's PIS b/c hulk has skyfather lvl strength and a healing factor above Wolverine.

who's wrting this crap?!

Hulk should beat any skygod minus Odin and only b/c he doesnt use electricity in lightning form which hulk should be able to scuff offjr_shakefist

iceman24567
Hulk is lucky Zeus didnt kill his ass but Zeus is also lucky Hulk didnt THUNDER CLAP him Hulk on a iv is classic laughing

Rage.Of.Olympus
Damn....

It looks like he went a few rounds with an all out Thor. Poor bastard is so worn out, his healing factor can't heal a bruise.

iceman24567
Damn....

It looks like he went a few rounds with an all out Thor. Poor bastard is so worn out, his healing factor can't heal a bruise. You just had to slip a Thor shotout in there wait until Bada or his twin sister carver sees this shifty

Rage.Of.Olympus
You just had to slip a Thor shotout in there wait until Bada or his twin sister carver sees this shifty

It's a habit. *shrug*

Let them come. I'll go all Spartacus on their ass.

Bouboumaster
If Thor fight like he usually do, he'll have enough with Hulk.

If he begins to fly, add Wonderman, and you have a solid win to the avengers.

celeyhyga17
Damn....

It looks like he went a few rounds with an all out Thor. Poor bastard is so worn out, his healing factor can't heal a bruise.

just couldnt stop ureself could ya? pshhhhhhh....

iceman24567
It's a habit. *shrug*

Let them come. I'll go all Spartacus on their ass. Ah Rage I admire and envy your courage young padwan but carver and Bada will help you remove head from ass before the day is done whistle

Rage.Of.Olympus
Ah Rage I admire and envy your courage young padwan but carver and Bada will help you remove head from ass before the day is done whistle

Spartacus doesn't fear a few pig f*ckers. Now grab hold of c*ck and send them my challenge.

trance_my_ulala
Damn....

where the hell do you see thor in there? can you be more fanatic than this about thor?

Rage.Of.Olympus
facepalm

trance_my_ulala

King Castle
looks like Hulk finally pissed off wolverine enough to go all berserker rage on his green @$$

Warlord
Originally posted by Bentley

I remember an Avengers story where Monica in light form was unable to keep up with Thor. After all, as much as I like Monicaan energy based being against Mjolnir is not a good idea.
Overall it depends if the writer wants to write an Blood and Thunder/Infinity Watch story or an Avengers story wink

Martian_mind
Pffft.

Wonderman takes this by himself.

Bentley
Originally posted by Warlord
I remember an Avengers story where Monica in light form was unable to keep up with Thor. After all, as much as I like Monicaan energy based being against Mjolnir is not a good idea.
Overall it depends if the writer wants to write an Blood and Thunder/Infinity Watch story or an Avengers story wink

I would love to see those scans eek!

Warlord
I would like a scanner stick out tongue

It's the story where Zeus fights avengers. I can search for the issue no. if that helps

Bentley
Originally posted by Warlord
I would like a scanner stick out tongue

It's the story where Zeus fights avengers. I can search for the issue no. if that helps

I think I know which one it is anyways, thanks!

Warlord
sure no problem.
I can see your point about being outnumbered I just feel he can deal with some of them with a omniblast and if he plays smart take the others too. Again I can easily see a writer writing a fight both ways

Uriel005
You just had to slip a Thor shotout in there wait until Bada or his twin sister carver sees this shifty quick someone start a thor vs Thanos thread I wanna see rage and quan fight.

Bentley
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Pffft.

Wonderman takes this by himself.

People don't give Simon his credit around here.

I hope he solos the Avengers in Children's Crusade or something.

The Pict
Thor probably loses the majority, mainly due to Hulk.

Carver and Janus believe that the Hulk can beat up skyfathers. Did I go to bed and wake up in bizzaro land? WTF is going on here?

Hardly a recent thing.

leonidas
i find it interesting people keep saying if THOR goes all out he could win. what if the avengers were also bloodlusted and cap was actually coordinating an attack to try and KILL thor.....

Starscream M
Originally posted by leonidas
i find it interesting people keep saying if THOR goes all out he could win. what if the avengers were also bloodlusted and cap was actually coordinating an attack to try and KILL thor..... anyone who thinks thor solos is an idiot. he can barely handle hulk...

King Castle
nice to way to make it personal erm

@leo

bothsides bein bloodlust i give it to thor

Damborgson
Originally posted by Starscream M
anyone who thinks thor solos is an idiot. he can barely handle hulk... laughing U can just tell thor is barely able to handle the green gorrila

shokosugi
hulk solos

Damborgson
Originally posted by shokosugi
hulk solos What the f**k?

iceman24567
anyone who thinks thor solos is an idiot. he can barely handle hulk... You done being a complete jerk?

celeyhyga17
anyone who thinks thor solos is an idiot. he can barely handle hulk...

U sure about that? This is savage hulk and not current with all the Banner tech btw.

the Darkone
If Thor fights smart he wins a good majority, if Thor wanted too he can absorb both wonderman and hulk of there radiation powers in instant, then the Avengers are F**ked.

Damborgson
Originally posted by the Darkone
If Thor fights smart he wins a good majority, if Thor wanted too he can absorb both wonderman and hulk of there radiation powers in instant, then the Avengers are F**ked. yup. rock Just like that.

Bentley
Yeah, like he punked Count Nefaria so many times... Wait...

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Damborgson
laughing U can just tell thor is barely able to handle the green gorrila hulk has become more powerful since ,and his current version is even more powerful

iceman24567
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
hulk has become more powerful since ,and his current version is even more powerful Typical Colossus b c post this is classic Hulk genius read the opening post no expression

Starscream M
You done being a complete jerk? stop being so mean!

Warlord

Rage.Of.Olympus
Sshh. Stop using logic. Starscream can't handle it.

anyone who thinks thor solos is an idiot. he can barely handle hulk...

If by handle you mean win, and if you're talking in a physical context, then sure. smile

Originally posted by leonidas
i find it interesting people keep saying if THOR goes all out he could win. what if the avengers were also bloodlusted and cap was actually coordinating an attack to try and KILL thor.....

If both sides were blood lusted Thor would still win.

I'd also wager, having Captain America come up with the plan wouldn't be the best option as Thor knows him so well. Unless Captain America knows this and does something specifically that he wouldn't normally. Of course, Thor could know that.......

BattleMage
Rage thinks Thor is above trans, Carver and Janus believe that the Hulk can beat up skyfathers. Did I go to bed and wake up in bizzaro land? WTF is going on here? Hulk can beat up skyfathers

the Darkone
Originally posted by BattleMage
Hulk can beat up skyfathers
uh no he can't, Skyfathers would rape Hulk all day.

Eternal Idol
Thor with kid gloves on loses. Bloodlusted Thor stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.