Blackbolt/Nova Prime vs ....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
What mid trans character or below could pull at least 3 wins from these two teamed up willing to kill their opponent.

Remember, blackbolt and nova are willing to kill their peeps and is using the full scope of their powers.

dmills
laughing Somehow, I saw this coming.

carver9
Originally posted by dmills
laughing Somehow, I saw this coming.

Lol... I had to do it... I like the characters as well.

Black bolt z
As sad as I am to say it....Void.

BB could easily wreck him with his voice. But then he reforms behind BB and as much as I hate to say it Void has the power to kill him.

After that once again as much as I hate to say it Void will overtake Nova.

I don't like Void because people wank him a lot. But he can do this.

iceman24567
Wonder Woman and Captain Atom

dmills
Originally posted by Black bolt z
As sad as I am to say it....Void.

BB could easily wreck him with his voice. But then he reforms behind BB and as much as I hate to say it Void has the power to kill him.

After that once again as much as I hate to say it Void will overtake Nova.

I don't like Void because people wank him a lot. But he can do this. Nova is resourceful. He'd gate Void into the rip with Abyss. Then void and abyss could spend eternity trying to kill each other lol.

Black bolt z
Nova is resourceful. He'd gate Void into the rip with Abyss. Then void and abyss could spend eternity trying to kill each other lol. I guess BFR would work for either...

Is Void made of matter?

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
Wonder Woman and Captain Atom

Huh? So you believe that wondy could solo these two? Are you serious? I don't think captain atom could either.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by carver9
Huh? So you believe that wondy could solo these two? Are you serious? I don't think captain atom could either. He probably mean them as a team. Cuz wondy might not even take a majority against either one.

dmills
Originally posted by Black bolt z
I guess BFR would work for either...

Is Void made of matter? He Can be hurt so he must be.

Gecko4lif
Huh? So you believe that wondy could solo these two? Are you serious? I don't think captain atom could either.
Captain atom not acting like a jackass could indeed solo

iceman24567
Yeah i meant together. Mid Trans though? I reckon alot of characters could beat his team

celeyhyga17
Nova is resourceful. He'd gate Void into the rip with Abyss. Then void and abyss could spend eternity trying to kill each other lol.

thumb up

Nova knows they cant beat Void, stargating is the way to go.

Bentley
Superman solos.

carver9
Wow... alone, I would give blackbolt a 3 or 4/10 against any high herald minus Surfer so I KNOW him teamed up with nova would be hard pressed for any single herald... especially with cis off for these 2.

Black bolt z
Wow... alone, I would give blackbolt a 3 or 4/10 against any high herald minus Surfer so I KNOW him teamed up with nova would be hard pressed for any single herald... especially with cis off for these 2. Its obviously a joke post....learn the difference between E-seriousness and E-Sarcasticness cool

carver9
Lol... I had the feeling it was a joke post because it came from bently but I don't know when to take him serious or not, can't read him (even though he is a GREAT debator).

dmills
No HH is beating them together.

Edit: oh... its the Bentley http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/icons-land/cool.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.