Volstagg vs Steve Rogers vs Hercules vs Balder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Who is Thor's best friend? smile

celeyhyga17
gonna go with fatboy. theyve been hanging out with each other since they were godlings. balder was not really part of the crew (thor & warriors 3). cap and herc, he hasnt known as long as volstagg and balder. plus herc tried to steal his main squeeze in the past.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Me.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Me. Friend not obsessed lover.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Nihilist
Friend not obsessed lover. laughing besides, we all know that its me. cool Besides me however I think ill give it to Balder

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Damborgson
laughing besides, we all know that its me. cool Besides me however I think ill give it to Balder

this might be troo. this dude has been wankin Thor pretty consistently.

laughing

Rage.Of.Olympus
sad I've been wanking Thor for years.

rotiart
I'll go Steve Rogers. Steve has like no powers and yet Thor would still follow him to the ends of the earth.

The Nuul

Sucking his dick doesnt count as being his homeboy.

Uriel005
I think Thor has the most respect for Captain America not necessarily his best friend. I'll go with Volstagg on that but he definitely admires Captain America for being a mere mortal willing to take on tasks that the mighty Odin would be concerned about without a second thought.

Black bolt z
sad I've been wanking Thor for years. You need to grow your hair out and dye it blonde.

I'll go with fatty (and not bada).

Omega Vision
Yeah, which is why he doesn't respect you. You're too easy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.