Noh-Varr vs Morlun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
forum rules

Bentley
Hard to say, Noh-varr hasn't fought much as Protector but he can probably blast him to oblivion.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Bentley
but he can probably blast him to oblivion. Based on?

King Castle
for now let's use him prior to the nega band upgrade which i completely forgot when i made this

Bentley
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Based on?

He being able to push Wonderman when they met, Noh having the Nega Bands which must be somehow as powerful as the old nega bands.

Originally posted by King Castle
for now let's use him prior to the nega band upgrade which i completely forgot when i made this

Barring nano-control I don't see how he would put Morlun down.

Phoenix2001
Based on?

Noh-Var held his own against Sentry just before becoming Protector. I think that's enough of a showing to squash someone like Morlun.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Phoenix2001
Noh-Var held his own against Sentry just before becoming Protector. I think that's enough of a showing to squash someone like Morlun.
Care to post the "fight" cause IIRC it was more a "I'll talk to you while we mess a bit around". You could also say Punisher helf his own against Sentry.

Phoenix2001
Care to post the "fight" cause IIRC it was more a "I'll talk to you while we mess a bit around". You could also say Punisher helf his own against Sentry.

Unfortunately, I don't have a working scanner, but I can reference the issue: Dark Avengers Annual #1. While Sentry wasn't fighting at his best, Noh-Var was able to evade him the entirety of their exchange.

StiltmanFTW

Noh-Varr was doing pretty good iirc, but we need to remember that everyone and their mother made regular Sentry their b*tch.

King Castle
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Noh-Varr was doing pretty good iirc, but we need to remember that everyone and their mother made regular Sentry their b*tch. name them. no expression

I wanna say noh-var. So, I'll say it. Noh-var.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.