The Mighty Volgstagg vs Sashquatch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Who wins?

-K-M-
Volgstagg is a durable one, but I don't see him having enough power to put Walter down.

guy222
walt

Nihilist
Originally posted by -K-M-
Volgstagg is a durable one, but I don't see him having enough power to put Walter down. Do you think Walter has the power to put the big V down? he took hell of a beating from Ragnarok and kept coming back.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Nihilist
Do you think Walter has the power to put the big V down? he took hell of a beating from Ragnarok and kept coming back.

Yes, Ragnarok wasnt terribly special he got owned pretty quickly by Hercules in Civil War

Nihilist
Originally posted by -K-M-
Yes, Ragnarok wasnt terribly special he got owned pretty quickly by Hercules in Civil War That wasnt the same Ragnarok though, the Ragnarok V fought was modified by Baron Von Blitzschlag from the Initiative and that Ragnarok gave Thor a fight iirc.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Nihilist
That wasnt the same Ragnarok though, the Ragnarok V fought was modified by Baron Von Blitzschlag from the Initiative and that Ragnarok gave Thor a fight iirc.

Oh I didn't know that actually, but really I didn't see anything too special.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Ragnarok post Civil War was upgrade was he not? And IIRC, Hercules and Ragnarok actually went toe to toe off panel for some time with Hercules finally being able to end it.

Sasquatch wins this. Make this Volstagg in his prime, give him his sword, and Sasquatch would need to be very careful.

King Castle
i was thinking with his sword volstagg would win

juggernaut74
Not really.

Did Sasquatch do anything in Chaos War?

-K-M-
Originally posted by juggernaut74

Did Sasquatch do anything in Chaos War?

Just in the Alpha Flight one-shot and fought alongside Hulk and Thor in Chaos War #5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.