Legion vs Franklin Richards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
Battle for mutant supremacy, will the universe survive?

Uriel005
Debateable. Legion has speedblitz capability while Franklin has own you power... Gonna go with Legion via physical speed blitz. But if you want who is more powerful Franklin by far in terms of potential.

the ninjak
Legion.

guy222
franklin

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by guy222
franklin

This

the ninjak
Heh.
This is a battle where they are facing each other though.
And I reckon Legion can get the slip on Frankie and blast the crap out of him, or cut off his head.
Don't get me wrong Franklin>>Legion in the feat game.
But I reckon Legion is more battle ready than Franklin.

Uriel005
Originally posted by the ninjak
Heh.
This is a battle where they are facing each other though.
And I reckon Legion can get the slip on Frankie and blast the crap out of him, or cut off his head.
Don't get me wrong Franklin>>Legion in the feat game.
But I reckon Legion is more battle ready than Franklin. better battle speed is what takes it unless franklin has all around shields for psionics/physical/energy up. In that case nothing legion does will touch him.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Uriel005
better battle speed is what takes it unless franklin has all around shields for psionics/physical/energy up. In that case nothing legion does will touch him.

Agreed Franklin showed recently to activate his power instantly the second Leech's effect was released.

If he creates such a shield before Legion can speedblitz him then Legion is screwed unless BFR was off for this fight. In whichcase Legion could instantly activate his ability to go through time.

Which in my experience happened back in Uncanny Xmen before the whole AOA thing and it required Legion to create a huge energy burst big enough to overwhelm this battlefield and took him minutes to actually go back in time. If people have a more recent time traveling feat for Legion then I could be wrong.

If Franklin activates such shielding while Legion does this then he simply is protected while the blast creates the huge field beyond him and he sits safely inside and proceeds to destroy Legion. While Legion is busy concentrating on going to a timeline where he can kill Franklin while he is a baby.

Uriel005
Franklin's powerset should let him time travel though

their potential is supposed ot be the same: infinite.

Franklin has better feats, so I'll go with him.

Uriel005
Originally posted by 753
their potential is supposed ot be the same: infinite.

Franklin has better feats, so I'll go with him. After some consideration advantage in power to franklin + his precog to counter legion speed.

"Id"
Interesting enough despite Legion being in his teens, they are both brats. Something along the lines of Legion having the mind of a 10 year old or something.

Uriel005
Originally posted by "Id"
Interesting enough despite Legion being in his teens, they are both brats. Something along the lines of Legion having the mind of a 10 year old or something. i wouldn't exactly call Franklin a brat. A kid for sure but he lacks the whining quality of a brat and is actually very responsible with his power whereas legion... isn't. Hell Franklin deliberately puts blocks on his powers because he knows he can't control it to it's fullest extent. I do believe most of his feats have occurred with these blocks in place so if he were to remove them for a fight with Legion well... I think we all see how this would go if Legion can't speed blitz.

rotiart
His recent feats? His future self came back to the past and removed them I thought? And now his father has him rooming with leech as a temporary solution.

"Id"
Originally posted by rotiart
His recent feats? His future self came back to the past and removed them I thought? And now his father has him rooming with leech as a temporary solution.

When did all this happened, I mean his future self coming back?

rotiart
It was a ff4 issue. Oh I'll say four or five back....
But at the end frankin is playing under his sheets with a pocket universe

"Id"
Franklin's reality warp trumps David's in the sense that he is not limited to manipulating but creating.

The scale seems to be the same, so far they cap off at Universal Class.

Black bolt z
Legion. Frank needs to reach his potential.

Galan007
Legion's recent feat is nowhere near Frank's, imo.

"Id"
Originally posted by Galan007
Legion's recent feat is nowhere near Frank's, imo.

Playing with his universe under the covers?

Galan007
Playing with his universe under the covers? Unmaking the Elder Gods isn't exactly equal to creating an entire working universe from scratch and putting it inside of a bouncy-ball. Imo.

OneDumbG0
^ Those supposed Elder Gods were pretty weaksauce anyway. Always have been from what I've read.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Writers think that just because they put a previously used title, that trumps actual showing.

Franklin.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Writers Fanboys think that just because they put a previously used title, that trumps actual showing.

Franklin. Fixed.

"Id"
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Writers think that just because they put a previously used title, that trumps actual showing.

Franklin.

I agree, Legion feat of manipulating reality shits on anyone with Omega Level label unless they have showings to say otherwise.

Legion kills Franklin.

Uriel005
I agree, Legion feat of manipulating reality shits on anyone with Omega Level label unless they have showings to say otherwise.

Legion kills Franklin. ummm how about creating a pocket universe on a whim no strain no effort... oh and essentially having prodigy level power where he thinks he is galactus and therefore he is galactus.

"Id"
ummm how about creating a pocket universe on a whim no strain no effort... oh and essentially having prodigy level power where he thinks he is galactus and therefore he is galactus.

Careful, using feats from an alternate counterpart are not widely accepted. Though that is a nice a example of one Mutant naturally ascending into Cosmic Hood, I would rather ignore it.

Anyhow you have two peas from a different pod, by comparing Davids warping reality 616 vs Franklins ability to create a fully functioning pocket universe. Though Franklin ability to create, as oppose to just warping is impressive. I take the face value of its feat, and consider it still does not place him beyond being a Universal Force.

As to why I favor David, its simple. David personality favors KMC combative aspects in forum fights. David is willing wipe out your existence via massive reality warp. Franklin despite his massive ability, did a poor job in dealing with the Annihilation Swarm.

Deadline
When did Legion get this hardcore?

"Id"

Sin I AM
Franklin despite his massive ability, did a poor job in dealing with the Annihilation Swarm.

what else did he do? all i can recall is the bug spray thingy

Galan007
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Fixed. thumb up

guy222
both are powerful

siding with franklin

"Id"
Looks like Legion is directly responsible for Age of X. peaches

Someone was powerful enough to separate themselves from the entire 616 universe, to their own little corner of space. Place the 616 Universe in a little box. And altered the minds of the survivors with false memories.

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/3760/newmutants230006.th.jpghttp://img130.imageshack.us/img130/8607/newmutants230024.th.jpg
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/3760/newmutants230006.jpg
http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/8607/newmutants230024.jpg

Uriel005
Looks like Legion is directly responsible for Age of X. peaches

Someone was powerful enough to separate themselves from the entire 616 universe, to their own little corner of space. Place the 616 Universe in a little box. And altered the minds of the survivors with false memories.

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/3760/newmutants230006.th.jpghttp://img130.imageshack.us/img130/8607/newmutants230024.th.jpg
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/3760/newmutants230006.jpg
http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/8607/newmutants230024.jpg Hmm... Looks like it give Franklin time to get to around 18-22 and this story would probably be very different. I'd have to see how far his power development goes but as it stands I'll concede that Legion likely beats Franklin though I think Franklin's creation capabilities and raw power are probably ahead of Legion, Legion is more aggressive and has the capacity to punch holes in Franklin's defense and while the same is true vice versa Franklin doesn't have the vicious nature to finish it in one shot.

Bouboumaster
Hmm... Looks like it give Franklin time to get to around 18-22 and this story would probably be very different. I'd have to see how far his power development goes but as it stands I'll concede that Legion likely beats Franklin though I think Franklin's creation capabilities and raw power are probably ahead of Legion, Legion is more aggressive and has the capacity to punch holes in Franklin's defense and while the same is true vice versa Franklin doesn't have the vicious nature to finish it in one shot.

But he has brain.

And he has power.

Still Franklin.

"Id"

the "true legion" persona should win, the whiny crybaby would lose to frank.

legion delivered big time in the end of age of x. even his "normal" personality, which now seems like a third persona or a mergere of the capitain eyebrow and the scared child ones, can decidedly beat franklin IMO. a completely conscious and deliberate universe level reality warp is too much for frank

"Id"
Fight is still on.

And Franklin is beginning to show his capacity against opposition, as well as limitations.

guy222
who u siding with galactus or celestials

frankie's potential is amazing

good fight my friend

"Id"
I am still on Legions side. Per recent issue his mental powers will come in handy.

That, and Franklin is now just Vulcan level. heh

Prep-Man
I am still on Legions side. Per recent issue his mental powers will come in handy.

That, and Franklin is now just Vulcan level. heh

What do you mean? Was he depowered?

"Id"
Originally posted by Prep-Man
What do you mean? Was he depowered?

His is beyond omega, aka Vulcan Class.

GalacticStorm
At this point in time, id go with Legion. They'd be fighting in character, Franklin is very inexperienced.

GalacticStorm
His is beyond omega, aka Vulcan Class.

Following that one time statement he was then subsequently confirmed as an omega level mutant so i think that might have been a one off bit of hyperbole.

rotiart
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/10270768/FF-13-15.jpg.html

Thanks to guy222 for the scan.

rotiart
How many times do you see a celestial even be bothered by someone much less look at someone and go... Wtf I gotta off you before you off me!

guy222
remember friends ashema brought frankie back to life i know hickman prolly doesn't realize that but it happened

writers write and editors edit

those celestials sure look funny laughing out loud

rotiart
I get that... But Franklin also has the feat of essentially reaching inside of eternity to retrieve Galactus to deal with Abraxas.

And it wouldn't be the first time the creation surpassed the creator. ;-)
Team Franklin!!!

Prep-Man
If he's beyond Omega, wouldn't that be beyond Vulcan?

guy222
with his sister smile

and big g fears a confrontation with franklin richards

i think franklin wins here

i believe franklin will b the key to both galactus and the celestials living as the celestials cannot die and remember who created all these mutants there's ur answer

iceman24567
If he's beyond Omega, wouldn't that be beyond Vulcan? Which makes zero sense...nothing is beyond omega

rotiart
Originally posted by iceman24567
Which makes zero sense...nothing is beyond omega

Not as far as we know.
But think of adamantium... It's practically indestructible, at least to human standards... But iirc there was a gotg issue a while back that talked of a material even more durable.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by rotiart
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/10270768/FF-13-15.jpg.html

Thanks to guy222 for the scan.

thumb up

guy222
hey gs

love to help out with the scans

"Id"
If he's beyond Omega, wouldn't that be beyond Vulcan?

Vulcan is also Beyond Omega. 131fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.