Spiderman vs Cyborg (Vic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
forum rules...

1) Peter Parker

2) Miguel O'Hara

3) both

Digi
Cyborg of the Titans? He rolls both. Wide-range energy blasts ftw. Neither Spidey would get close, and even if they did (because it's possible) they wouldn't put him down quick enough. Vic is basically Thing-level with an energy cannon, so it's not a good matchup for the Spiders.

And Miguel is 2099, yeah? He's worse than Pete by a fair margin.

King Castle
Originally posted by Digi
Cyborg of the Titans? He rolls both. Wide-range energy blasts ftw. Neither Spidey would get close, and even if they did (because it's possible) they wouldn't put him down quick enough. Vic is basically Thing-level with an energy cannon, so it's not a good matchup for the Spiders.

And Miguel is 2099, yeah? He's worse than Pete by a fair margin. thing lvl strength? blink
yes, spidey 2099.

i can agree one on one being very likely but what about the tag team fight?

Digi
Originally posted by King Castle
thing lvl strength? blink
yes, spidey 2099.

i can agree one on one being very likely but what about the tag team fight?

High Meta strength, with corresponding durability. Not necessarily Thing, per se, but in the same vicinity. Basically, enough that he can tank blows from the two of them for a while before going down.

I still think the duo loses. If he were just a brick, he'd lose. The energy projection makes it unlikely that he would go down before killing them.

Q99
I think the duo'd win. They can web up his weaponry and such.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.