Aenon Jurtis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Piggott
Who exactly is Aenon Jurtis, and does anyone have any information on him? I have been searching Google and Wookieepedia, and have found no source of his background. Why was he considered the most powerfule jedi before Yoda.
If you can find anything about it, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Dr McBeefington
He's a made up character from supershadow.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Dr McBeefington

Aww, you just spoiled it.

LanceWindu
People still talk about SuperShadow?

Darth Angel
Originally posted by Dr McBeefington

That's not fair, to spoil him like this. That's like telling a 5 years old kid that Santa doesn't exist sad

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Darth Angel
That's not fair, to spoil him like this. That's like telling a 5 years old kid that Santa doesn't exist sad The saddest moment for a child isn't when they learn that Aenon Jurtis isn't real, it's when they learn that Chuck Norris is.

truejedi
i think it was my hooray, there will be 3 more movies moment, until i READ said movies, and began to cry.

The greatest moment of my life was finding out that supershadow was a lie and those movies would never come to be.

Slash_KMC
I first thought Supershadow was legit, but then I went beyond the Leia bikini pictures and it all became clear.

Pwned
Hey, uh, yeah. I told a 5 year old Santa didnt exist once, and i swear to God, the kid flipped out and attacked me............

Zampanó
Humans cling most strongly to the things they are the most afraid of losing. The loss of Santa would hurt, so even the child-self tries to prevent it.

Just imagine what would happen if something hurt more than losing Santa. Imagine what people would do to keep hold of that dream.

imagine all the people...

truejedi

Zampanó
yes tj. that is obviously what i was blatantly referencing.

i was talking about how angry people would be if someone killed all of the wives. (ALL OF THEM)

Lord Lucien
It's easy if you try...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.