Superman (Sun Dipped) vs Hulk Family

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
Superman vs WWH, She hulk, Red She hulk, and Red Hulk. Superman still has his moral code and will not kill. Fight takes place on Earth.

The Pict
Originally posted by Damborgson
Superman vs WWH, She hulk, Red She hulk, and Red Hulk. Superman still has his moral code and will not kill. Fight takes place on Earth.

Kinda handi-capped Superman there. He can bfr them but that's a lot of Hulk to move.

It comes down to Supes and WWH, at that point it might be too late for him. If he manages to take WWH first he doesn't have too much trouble with the rest IMO.

chomperx9
if superman doesnt go all the way with the hulks then he isnt winning.

Spire
Superman.

carver9
At this mode, Superman could win but he has to take wwh down first. If wwh witness supes pounding on his younglins there's no telling what level of power hulk would reach due to his rage.

If he takes hulk out first, superman wins this 10/10.

Galan007
Originally posted by Damborgson
Superman still has his moral code and will not kill. That's an odd stipulation to place. Any time Supes has sun-dipped in the past, that 'code' has gone right out the window.

chomperx9
Originally posted by carver9
At this mode, Superman could win but he has to take wwh down first. If wwh witness supes pounding on his younglins there's no telling what level of power hulk would reach due to his rage.

If he takes hulk out first, superman wins this 10/10. and the rest of the Hulks are just gonna stand there eating pop corn while Clark is slamming down on WWH ?

The Pict
Originally posted by The Pict
Kinda handi-capped Superman there. He can bfr them but that's a lot of Hulk to move.

It comes down to Supes and WWH, at that point it might be too late for him. If he manages to take WWH first he doesn't have too much trouble with the rest IMO.

embarrasment Didn't realise he was sundipped. He should take it fairly easy then.

celeyhyga17
how long is the sundip?

=P

Bouboumaster
Sups lose everysingle damn time UNLESS he bfr them. Even then, he splits against Hulk.

PillarofOsiris
Sundipped? This is a massacre. I feel sorry for the Hulks.

King Castle
supes

The Nuul
Supes OMGWTFSHITSTOMPS.

FanBoy101
Originally posted by The Nuul
Supes OMGWTFSHITSTOMPS. Supes Combos to KO the family... smokin'

Nihilist
Superman curbstomps these chumps.

He could prolly do it with out the amp tbh, only WWH would be a slight problem.

Black bolt z
Supes.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Galan007
That's an odd stipulation to place. Any time Supes has sun-dipped in the past, that 'code' has gone right out the window.

Aye.

Bentley
Originally posted by Nihilist
Superman curbstomps these chumps.

He could prolly do it with out the amp tbh, only WWH would be a slight problem.

thumb up

Damborgson
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
how long is the sundip?

=P As long as hes fighting the sun dip stays. Dont know if that makes sense but lets just go with it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

chomperx9
how come in a superman vs WWH solo threads, WWH has a chance ?

But against abunch of other hulks superman wins much easier ?

justpoppingin
Is Hulk the guy with the cape? That said "I'm Hulkman" in that movie directed by the Inception guy?

marwash22
Superman, ftl.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by chomperx9

But against abunch of other hulks superman wins much easier ?

I'm guessing because ofthe dip...

I feel it's an even split personally

Colossus-Big C
Hulk wins

Nihilist
Originally posted by chomperx9

But against abunch of other hulks superman wins much easier ? WWH doesnt have a chance against Superman in a solo thread, Supes aint Sentry that stand still and lets himself get punched.

snyper1982
I honestly don't see how people think hulk, any version, stands a chance against someone on clarks level of power. I mean he is a top of the class herald level character. Is hulk even considered a low herald level? Can you be considered herald level without flight? Clark can beat any hulk, at any time, unless he is handicapped in some way. You could put clark against 1,000 hulks, and they still don't stand a snowballs chance in hell of winning. He simply outclasses them in far to many areas. Hulk has strength and a healing factor, and that is it, but even then, I would say Superman is still stronger until Hulk reaches sufficient anger to make him supes equal.

I just don't see how people can say someone who is stronger, orders of magnitude faster, far more durable, has a decent healing factor of his own, not to mention his other powers, and the fact he has demonstrated many times he has some of the the best use and control of his powerset in all of comicdom, I just don't see how anyone can even find a reasonable argument for the inferior(hulk) character to even stand a chance.

snyper1982
Originally posted by Nihilist
WWH doesnt have a chance against Superman in a solo thread, Supes aint Sentry that stand still and lets himself get punched.

Exactly. It is just the hulk nut huggers and supes haters wishing WWH stands a chance. Superman, or his archetype of character, beats Hulk, or his archetype 10/10 times.

psycho gundam
hulk rage dips

biscuits

shokosugi
Superman wins via blitz.

carver9
Hulk haters

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'd like to see a World Breaker Hulk and a Sun dipped Superman fist fight. Would be interesting.

psycho gundam
they'd stop beating each other up, and over beer start laughing at how much more powerful their natural strength upgrades are than thor's speculative one.

biscuits

Placidity
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk haters

Doesn't work that way broseph.

Thats like saying people who think Thor can beat Wolverine are 'Wolverine haters'.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by psycho gundam
they'd stop beating each other up, and over beer start laughing at how much more powerful their natural strength upgrades are than thor's speculative one.

biscuits
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/69308/1351051-rune_thor_super.jpg

KuRuPT Thanosi
I think people are really understimating Hulk in this thread. WWH against supes in a straight up fist fight... imo WWH all day everyday

The Nuul
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
I think people are really understimating Hulk in this thread. WWH against supes in a straight up fist fight... imo WWH all day everyday

Just incase you missed this part. "(Sun Dipped)"

KuRuPT Thanosi
I was referring to people saying WWH in a solo thread can't beat Supes.. which btw wasn't a sun dipped supes. That is what my post was In Re: Now in regards to this thread... did you miss the other hulks being involved?

iceman24567
Superman stomps in a fist fight or otherwise superior stats equals a win

The Nuul
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
did you miss the other hulks being involved?

Nope, they dont matter and yes Supes doesnt need an amp to beat WWH.

Brockalizer
Superman doesn't stand a chance. Red Hulk siphons his energy away leaving him as weak as people think that Clark Kent is.

SquallX
Originally posted by Brockalizer
Superman doesn't stand a chance. Red Hulk siphons his energy away leaving him as weak as people think that Clark Kent is.

One thing about Red Hulk, 99% of his fights were pure ****ing PIS.

A list of PIS.
-He ****ing killed a Wendigo, without taking on the ****ing curse.
-He ****ing defeated, the ****ing Watcher. The ****ing Watcher man, the ****ing Watcher.
-He defeated Silver ****ing Surfer casually by draining, and i don't ****ing care if Surfer was beginning Surfer, he should have slap RH down to Earth. Then to add insults to injury, he ****ing rode Surfers board.

Anyway take away Superman's moral in not to kill, he would casually kill them all.

Also sun dipped Superman overall strength shits on anything all the Hulks combine have ever shown so far, and that feat is, him moving War World after Braniac absorbed Imperiex.

That mean Superman was close to Entropy, and survived.

It's a shame really, after Loeb son died, he's writing began to suffered.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Placidity
Doesn't work that way broseph.

Thats like saying people who think Thor can beat Wolverine are 'Wolverine haters'.
You aren't actually implying that Wolverine could beat Thor are you? Wolverine would have a very hard time fighting, let alone defeating someone that just has to hover 100 feet above his head and rain down lightning. Adamantium is an excellent conductor. Wolverine is fast, but not dodging multiple incoming lightning bolts fast. Now, back to the whole purpose of the thread. I still pick the Hulks. Everyone seems to be focusing only on WWH and forgetting about the other combatants, namely Red Hulk. His energy absorbing ability would not only siphon away Superman's power, but would also significantly boost his own. The combination of Red Hulks energy absorbing ability and WWH's shear rage fueled power would be to much. If Superman is to stand a chance he should take Red Hulk out first.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Brockalizer
You aren't actually implying that Wolverine could beat Thor are you? Wolverine would have a very hard time fighting, let alone defeating someone that just has to hover 100 feet above his head and rain down lightning. Adamantium is an excellent conductor. Wolverine is fast, but not dodging multiple incoming lightning bolts fast. Now, back to the whole purpose of the thread. I still pick the Hulks. Everyone seems to be focusing only on WWH and forgetting about the other combatants, namely Red Hulk. His energy absorbing ability would not only siphon away Superman's power, but would also significantly boost his own. The combination of Red Hulks energy absorbing ability and WWH's shear rage fueled power would be to much. If Superman is to stand a chance he should take Red Hulk out first. Lol at your reading comprehension skills

The Nuul
Red Hulk has more PIS than Sentry/Voidtry.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.