Super Skrull vs Superman!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
Super Skrull(+ Gem of Cyttorak)

Vs

Big Blue....

WhiteWitchKing
Super Skrull eventually. SS 10/10. He's basically a flying Juggernaut with the FF's power and hypnosis. Superman wouldn't beat Cain, he would fair even worse against this opponent. A Kl'rt that does not tire would continuously wreck invisible constructs after constructs on Superman's head.

rotiart
That gem has showings all up and down...if you go absolute best showings it's a stalemate. Superman can't put down The super skrull but k'lrt doesn't have the raw power any time in the near future to take down superman either.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by rotiart
That gem has showings all up and down...if you go absolute best showings it's a stalemate. Superman can't put down The super skrull but k'lrt doesn't have the raw power any time in the near future to take down superman either.

Kl'rk with gem has more than enough power to put Superman done. If a chump like Cain take shots from Thor and knock him about, Super Skrull would have more than enough power to put Superman down. You know that who once the Juggernaut charges there's nothing stopping him? Certainly not Superman going up against Kl'rt tapping into his Torch powers + Cyttorak enchant to knock Superman out. It gets worse if SS goes invisible and uses a combo of invisible shields and torch speed. Superman is getting his can kicked in.

-Pr-
Superman can see him if he goes invisible.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by -Pr-
Superman can see him if he goes invisible.

Based on?

-Pr-
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Based on?

Him stating and showing that he can scan/see in every spectrum.

OneDumbG0
^ This is true.

Though I think Superman would have to make the conscious decision to start scanning a spectrum like infrared.

WhiteWitchKing
Him stating and showing that he can scan/see in every spectrum.

Superman can see invisible fields generated from tapping into hyperspace? And then what is going to do to SS? He's not winning this fight against a tireless Super Skrull with magical enchantments.

OneDumbG0
^ People have detected Super-Skrull (and Invisible Woman) using just infrared. I understand the source of their power should make it harder, but it doesn't.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ People have detected Super-Skrull (and Invisible Woman) using just infrared. I understand the source of their power should make it harder, but it doesn't.

And the winner of this fight is?

OneDumbG0
^ K'lrt.

Let's face it, I could beat Superman if I wielded the Gem of Cyttorak.

Rage.Of.Olympus
So you're basically placing the Juggernaut's power on top of the Supe Skrulls? He wins the majority. I don't see anyway Clark can win to be honest.

Kl'rk with gem has more than enough power to put Superman done. If a chump like Cain take shots from Thor and knock him about, Super Skrull would have more than enough power to put Superman down. You know that who once the Juggernaut charges there's nothing stopping him? Certainly not Superman going up against Kl'rt tapping into his Torch powers + Cyttorak enchant to knock Superman out. It gets worse if SS goes invisible and uses a combo of invisible shields and torch speed. Superman is getting his can kicked in

The only time his knocked Thor out is when he was severely ill.

You're underestimating Superman.

Parmaniac
Him stating and showing that he can scan/see in every spectrum. Is it fact that Super Skrull is visible for these specifications.

Supes was unable to see a member of the white martian hyperclan.

Konton

IIRC Sue can concentrate harder to bend all wavelengths around her.

D_Dude1210
Juggerskrull would win eventually. stick out tongue

Placidity

Let's face it, I could beat Superman if I wielded the Gem of Cyttorak.

I doubt you could touch him.

FanBoy101
Originally posted by Placidity
I doubt you could touch him. CIS its on and you all know how supes likes to act against Bricks... wink this skrull will brake supes neck the first chance he gets...

-Pr-
^ This is true.

Though I think Superman would have to make the conscious decision to start scanning a spectrum like infrared.

he would. but if someone vanishes in front of your eyes, it would be the next logical step, no?

Superman can see invisible fields generated from tapping into hyperspace? And then what is going to do to SS? He's not winning this fight against a tireless Super Skrull with magical enchantments.

he can see the quantum field in dc, his senses are that sharp. he can see some invisible forcefields.

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Is it fact that Super Skrull is visible for these specifications.

Supes was unable to see a member of the white martian hyperclan.

the one that he heard breathing?

Originally posted by FanBoy101
CIS its on and you all know how supes likes to act against Bricks... wink this skrull will brake supes neck the first chance he gets...

PIS isn't used on this forum.

Parmaniac
the one that he heard breathing? Yeah that's the one, I know he detected her/him but he wasn't able to see him/her.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Yeah that's the one, I know he detected her/him but he wasn't able to see him/her.

i don't remember it being stated that he couldn't see her.

even if it was, though, he still has more instances of being able to see things on different wavelengths than not.

FanBoy101
PIS isn't used on this forum. I said CIS... mad

Black bolt z
Kl'rt cuz hes cooler cool

-Pr-
I said CIS... mad

CIS doesn't make him an idiot, though. He'll only brawl for so long.

rotiart
Kl'rk with gem has more than enough power to put Superman done. If a chump like Cain take shots from Thor and knock him about, Super Skrull would have more than enough power to put Superman down. You know that who once the Juggernaut charges there's nothing stopping him? Certainly not Superman going up against Kl'rt tapping into his Torch powers + Cyttorak enchant to knock Superman out. It gets worse if SS goes invisible and uses a combo of invisible shields and torch speed. Superman is getting his can kicked in.

You know what i forgot the gem would amp his strength... For some reason I was applying durability and force fields only... True in that case juggernaught strength would hurt clark

WhiteWitchKing
CIS doesn't make him an idiot, though. He'll only brawl for so long.

What's he going to do when he see's SS? Both Clark and Kl'rt (hahaha) charging into one another in flight = Superman loses.

Hitman911
Originally posted by rotiart
You know what i forgot the gem would amp his strength... For some reason I was applying durability and force fields only... True in that case juggernaught strength would hurt clark It would amp the Base Strength of the Thing....thus making him>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>normal Juggy in terms of power.... That means Blue goes Black....

FanBoy101
CIS doesn't make him an idiot, though. He'll only brawl for so long. long enough to get his neck broken... cool

Placidity
long enough to get his neck broken... cool

He would wisen up long before that happens.

FanBoy101
Originally posted by Placidity
He would wisen up long before that happens. How.. confused I mean if superman comes to brawl me and I have that gem I would brake his neck at the first chance I get... Happy Dance

Hitman911
Originally posted by Hitman911
It would amp the Base Strength of the Thing....thus making him>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>normal Juggy in terms of power.... That means Blue goes Black.... Kal tees off on K'lrt and he goes rubbery.....then envelops Kal and crushes him into dust....Unstoppable coming down on you from 360 degree's.....

-Pr-
What's he going to do when he see's SS? Both Clark and Kl'rt (hahaha) charging into one another in flight = Superman loses.

I never said otherwise. It just amuses me that SS needs such a massive amp to take Superman.

King Castle
Super Skrull just creates a shield in supes head and crushes his brain into pulp as soon as the fight starts neither even reaching melee combat

thanos-prime
SS

Placidity
How.. confused I mean if superman comes to brawl me and I have that gem I would brake his neck at the first chance I get... Happy Dance

Well, the Gem makes you invulnerable, your level of strength is nowhere near your level of durability. You could hurt Supes, but I don't think you're strong enough to one-shot him.

Brockalizer
Normally I would pick Super Skrull just because I think that Superman is over rated however, this time I'm betting on the man of steel. Here is why. Yes K'lirt would basically be Juggernaut with Skrull and Fantastic Four powers, but there is one thing that is being forgotten. Juggernaut isn't unstoppable period, he just cant be stopped by any force on Earth. So logic dictates that the same would apply to Super Skrull. However, Superman is not from Earth. Juggernaut got his ass handed to him by Gladiator, which is pretty much just a Marvel rip off of Superman.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Brockalizer
Normally I would pick Super Skrull just because I think that Superman is over rated however, this time I'm betting on the man of steel. Here is why. Yes K'lirt would basically be Juggernaut with Skrull and Fantastic Four powers, but there is one thing that is being forgotten. Juggernaut isn't unstoppable period, he just cant be stopped by any force on Earth. So logic dictates that the same would apply to Super Skrull. However, Superman is not from Earth. Juggernaut got his ass handed to him by Gladiator, which is pretty much just a Marvel rip off of Superman.

Moderator! Close this thread please. This poster, who I've never seen before, has convinced me that Super Skrull would win.

Hitman911
Normally I would pick Super Skrull just because I think that Superman is over rated however, this time I'm betting on the man of steel. Here is why. Yes K'lirt would basically be Juggernaut with Skrull and Fantastic Four powers, but there is one thing that is being forgotten. Juggernaut isn't unstoppable period, he just cant be stopped by any force on Earth. So logic dictates that the same would apply to Super Skrull. However, Superman is not from Earth. Juggernaut got his ass handed to him by Gladiator, which is pretty much just a Marvel rip off of Superman. #Fail
Kl'irt would be >>>>>>>>>>> Juggy because the Gem would amp the strength of the Thing....
sooooooo its BASICALLY a being Stronger then Juggy....

Hitman911
bump

Stoic
No doubt about it, Super Skrull would be a beast with the Ruby. I can't see how he loses this, or even gets hurt.

abhilegend
#Fail
Kl'irt would be >>>>>>>>>>> Juggy because the Gem would amp the strength of the Thing....
sooooooo its BASICALLY a being Stronger then Juggy....
Just like the gem stacked colossus' strength with juggernaut's strength, right?
Superman wins via BFR.

Hitman911
Cant SS Fly tho?

abhilegend
Cant SS Fly tho?
From out of solar system to earth before superman wins via forum rules? Doubt it.

Sixth_Winged
Classic Juggs has the ability to teleport back. Once was on a bar with Wolverine and Cannonball. The other on world war hulk x-men tie in via Cytorrak. Ss would probably be granted the same.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Konton
IIRC Sue can concentrate harder to bend all wavelengths around her. Infrared is Heat. She never bent Heat around her.

And, even if he didn't bother with the infrared, Supes would Hear SS.

And, these are only the simplest arguments.

The "hiding from Superman" gambit is a fail.

Horrificus
Normally I would pick Super Skrull just because I think that Superman is over rated however, this time I'm betting on the man of steel. Here is why. Yes K'lirt would basically be Juggernaut with Skrull and Fantastic Four powers, but there is one thing that is being forgotten. Juggernaut isn't unstoppable period, he just cant be stopped by any force on Earth. So logic dictates that the same would apply to Super Skrull. However, Superman is not from Earth. Juggernaut got his ass handed to him by Gladiator, which is pretty much just a Marvel rip off of Superman. Um, Stephen Hawking? Is that really you? confused

Hitman911
lololol^^

Bouboumaster
With the gem, Superman is dead

abhilegend
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
With the gem, Superman is dead
Nope.Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Classic Juggs has the ability to teleport back. Once was on a bar with Wolverine and Cannonball. The other on world war hulk x-men tie in via Cytorrak. Ss would probably be granted the same.
Must have been proved usefull all those times when he was bfred. Oh wait.

quanchi112
SS, easily. With the gem it's murder most foul.

JakeTheBank
Hopefully K'lrt doesn't knock himself out.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Hopefully K'lrt doesn't knock himself out.
laughing out loud

Prep-Man
Superman,.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Superman,. How ?

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
SS, easily. With the gem it's murder most foul.

This.

Hitman911
^lol

Brockalizer
Supes goes down hard. Supes may be able to see in every visible spectrum, but Super Skrulls mind powers could enhance the invisibility powers by tricking Clark's mind into not seeing through the invisibility shield. Super Skrull doesn't have to be able to hide indefinitly, just long enough to catch Superman off guard. It's not like he spends every seconds scanning every spectrum looking for a threat, the threat has usually matatastacized by the time Superman usually starts to look in other spectrums. As far as the force fields go it it's the same thing. They don't need to hold him forever, they just need to slow him down.
Here's how I see it going. Skrullernaut, goes invisible, uses a forcefield to restrict Superman's movement, then using Juggertorch speed, wraps Superman up with Mr. Jugtastics powers and proceeds to pound the Last Son of Krypton to oblivion using Thingernaut strength.

-Pr-
How would he trick him in to not seeing him?

Brockalizer
How would he trick him in to not seeing him? The same way many telepaths conceal themselves. Jean and Xavier have used their powers to hide Beast's appearence. The same trick would work for Super Skrull, now combine that with invisibility and you actually have quite a potent amp.

-Pr-
The same way many telepaths conceal themselves. Jean and Xavier have used their powers to hide Beast's appearence. The same trick would work for Super Skrull.

Superman has dealt with more powerful telepaths, though, and been fine.

guy222
s s

pym-ftw
Kl'rt beats Kal stupid

Brockalizer
Superman has dealt with more powerful telepaths, though, and been fine. But has he dealt with telepathy combines with invisibility at the same time? Like I said earlier, SS doesn't have to fool Clark forever, just long enough too...

Newjak
I've always wondered what giving someone the gem who possess super powers already would do.

It would it boost their base level powers to the extreme?

-Pr-
But has he dealt with telepathy combines with invisibility at the same time? Like I said earlier, SS doesn't have to fool Clark forever, just long enough too...

using any sort of telepathy would be a bad idea, as that would more than likely tell Superman where he is.

Brockalizer
using any sort of telepathy would be a bad idea, as that would more than likely tell Superman where he is. I am betting that the gem enhancement will amp Super Skrull's other powers, not just his strength and durability.

DarkSaint85
A shapeshifting, invisible super strong guy with heat powers....

Clark deals with White Martians just fine.

pym-ftw
Who can put a force bubble in his eyes

Mindset
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
A shapeshifting, invisible super strong guy with heat powers....

Clark deals with White Martians just fine. White martians are shit.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Who can put a force bubble in his eyes

No different to a TK user.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Mindset
White martians are shit.

THE shit.

WhiteWitchKing
I am betting that the gem enhancement will amp Super Skrull's other powers, not just his strength and durability.

I would say so since he won't get tired at all; he should be capable of multitasking without straining himself. Superman's going to tire himself out long before Kl'rt does. Both going head on flight mode, Superman's the one that's going to gtfo.

SS 10/10.

carver9
Superman wins without the amp, with the amp, SS stomps. Loved the classic Superman vs Super Skrull (Impossible man) fight. Great crossover.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.