Cross Genre Match: Orion vs. Majin Vegeta

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kbclassof09
Savage Prince of Saiyans vs. Savage "Prince" of Apokolips. Orion is in berserker mode with the astro force and without his motherbox. Majin Vegeta is solar system-buster who wins?

Starscream M
this isn't gonna go well erm

Gecko4lif
Show majin vegeta busting a solar system.

Ill wait.

iceman24567
When wasit even stated Majin Vegeta was a solar system buster? I call bs and Vegeta in that form had only two fights before went and kill himself and Orion astro forces him to oblivion

Sin I AM
what happened to the voting threads that creat these matches? is it no longer opened to everyone but a select few...?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Sin I AM
what happened to the voting threads that creat these matches? is it no longer opened to everyone but a select few...? Yes only men shifty

Sin I AM
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yes only men shifty

roll eyes (sarcastic) ....

Image edit.

No vulgar language.
This will be hard for some of you, but DON'T DO IT. Your posts are subject to deletion without notice for obscene references and vulgarity. THIS INCLUDES IMAGES, GIFs, SIGS, AVATARS, ETC.

iceman24567
laughing Point taken miss

Sin I AM
laughing Point taken miss

wink ...but i agree with you, no way Vegeta is beating Orion

Bentley
Orion should take it after throwing Vegeta around for a bit.

carver9
Vegeta 10/10 and easily at that. What happened with people voting for these threads?

Bentley
Originally posted by carver9
Vegeta 10/10 and easily at that. What happened with people voting for these threads?

It cause too much discussion between one or two people and it wasn't worth the general chaos made around them by just a few stubborn posters.

That's my theory at least.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Bentley
Orion should take it after throwing Vegeta around for a bit. This version of Orion wouldnt waste his time throwing him around hes basically bloodlusted he kills Vegeta in 2 minutes tops

Bentley
This version of Orion wouldnt waste his time throwing him around hes basically bloodlusted he kills Vegeta in 2 minutes tops

You're right, forgot about the berserk mode.

carver9
It cause too much discussion between one or two people and it wasn't worth the general chaos made around them by just a few stubborn posters.

That's my theory at least.

I prefer that...

This is basically sloppy and honestly I don't even care on debating here. I could outright STOMP you all and provide proof that vegeta (especially this version) wouldn't even let orion survive one panel buuuuut... again, it feels like a waste of time.

We need to open up the cross gen vote thread... imo it was beneficial.

Starscream M
Vegeta 10/10 and easily at that. haha I love you carver

Parmaniac
You should think people at least learned that this shit is doomed to run in circles yet a lot of people just can't stop (both sides)... facepalm

iceman24567
Originally posted by Starscream M
haha I love you carver Stop your flirting

Bentley
I prefer that...

This is basically sloppy and honestly I don't even care on debating here. I could outright STOMP you all and provide proof that vegeta (especially this version) wouldn't even let orion survive one panel buuuuut... again, it feels like a waste of time.

We need to open up the cross gen vote thread... imo it was beneficial.

Personally I wasn't against the thread, but I wasn't interesting in discussing open matches like that because I only knew a few universes and it was only interesting for me from time to time. Given the amount of modding necesary to keep it going and the lack of interest from most posters I understand it was shut down.

I dunno, maybe someone would like to Battlezone a DB match, but I'm not personally very interested in long discussions about it, given I've never read the manga.

carver9
Personally I wasn't against the thread, but I wasn't interesting in discussing open matches like that because I only knew a few universes and it was only interesting for me from time to time. Given the amount of modding necesary to keep it going and the lack of interest from most posters I understand it was shut down.

I dunno, maybe someone would like to Battlezone a DB match, but I'm not personally very interested in long discussions about it, given I've never read the manga.

Hhhmmm... a battlezone would be nice.

carver9
Stop your flirting

You will grow to love me one day to iceman.

Happy Dance

Prep-Man
Orion.

Sirius77
Orion stomps.

kbclassof09
I was just saying that Majin Vegeta was a solar system buster(I know he's really not) just to give him a bit of an edge

Uriel005
Just want to say Freeza was a planet killer and is many times weaker than Majin Vegeta. I say doing his all he should be able to easily crack a solar system as should anyone of SSJ2 and higher.

Black bolt z
I prefer that...

We need to open up the cross gen vote thread... imo it was beneficial. Please do.

The problem with DBZ characters is there is no way to quantify them against comic book characters. It can be done because you compare someone to someone who fought someone.

That being said I think Orion would win the fight. But if Vegeta tries to go suicide again it won't end well for either of them.

carver9
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Please do.

The problem with DBZ characters is there is no way to quantify them against comic book characters. It can be done because you compare someone to someone who fought someone.

That being said I think Orion would win the fight. But if Vegeta tries to go suicide again it won't end well for either of them.

Vegeta is faster, stronger, more durable and more powerful. Orion isn't hitting vegeta, he will not see vegeta, he will not over power vegeta. If vegeta fights him anywhere close to the way he fought buu, he is punching orion out of orbit.

Show me some orion speed feats. Majin vegeta was shedding small mountains from the shockwaves of his punches.

Majin vegeta or even black hair vegeta 10/10 without breaking a sweat.

carver9
Originally posted by Uriel005
Just want to say Freeza was a planet killer and is many times weaker than Majin Vegeta. I say doing his all he should be able to easily crack a solar system as should anyone of SSJ2 and higher.

You know, everything you just said is common sense that people hate to admit. Frieza at his weakest, at .025% of his power destroyed a planet with his index finger.

Common sense.

jinzin
Vegeta 10/10 and easily at that. What happened with people voting for these threads? Originally posted by Starscream M
haha I love you carver

He isn't wrong. no expression

How this is even up for discussion I do not know.

Prep-Man
orion was fighting on the moon and had to stop because his power was about to destroy the earth. his astro force had to be toned down because it would have killed superman/ earth.

jinzin
Annnnnd Frieza leveled a planet of planet busting super soldiers with a single finger while using .25 percent of his power. no expression

Not impressed.

Parmaniac
Seriously this is running in circles and I pointed the obvious problem out for like 12 times now.

DBZ
A->B->C->D->E->F->G->H

Comics
feats -> dur

Omega Vision
Lulz at Majin Vegeta taking 10/10, just lulz

jinzin
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Seriously this is running in circles and I pointed the obvious problem out for like 12 times now.

DBZ
A->B->C->D->E->F->G->H

Comics
feats -> dur
Nah DBZ has plenty of feats that are THEN compounded by the ABC pl system on an "AT THE LEAST" basis.

But you're right it doesn't use feats in the same way comics do, which is why it's hard for hardcore comics fans who want to ignore plot-holes for what they are in DBZ while also ignoring that plot holes don't take precedence just like comic characters "low showings".... meh

That's why these DBZ threads got the axe years ago, that they're back is frankly a little annoying.

jinzin
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Lulz at Majin Vegeta taking 10/10, just lulz

Lulz @ thinking there's even a fight to discuss here.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by jinzin
Lulz @ thinking there's even a fight to discuss here.
Other than unreliable power scaling and feat projection what did MV do that was impressive?

Prep-Man
and orion contained universal destroying energies. while weakened. has the mother box which constantly heals him. among other things like intangibilty. vegeta is screwed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.