Highest feat matchup.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Superman,Thor,Silver Surfer,Orion,Hulk,Capatin Marvel

High feats only to be used
Feats only done under their own power or what their powerset allows them to do.

Place them in order from first to last.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Nihilist

Superman

Silver Surfer

Thor

Hulk

Orion

Captain Marvel

Nihilist
Any examples to show how you worked who finishes where?

Black bolt z
Thor at top with superman as the close second. Surfer is the only other one that competes.

But Orion is still the coolest.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Based on what I've seen:

Thor
Superman
Orion/Silver Surfer/Hulk
Captain Marvel

Thor - The highest end feat would be providing at bare minimum one fourth the power required to hold an infinite number of realities (Multiverse) together that were collapsing. Other than that, he has feats were he performs at Skyfather level power or higher: Withstanding blasts from merciless Celestials -they were >> Galactus/Odin/Watchers at the time- when they one shot the Uni-Mind, put holes through the Odin Destroyer; withstanding attacks from a blood lusted Odin; holding his own against Zeus; withstanding attacks from a Warrior Madness Zeus despite being the Hela curse; breaking through Exitar's armor with the belt of strength when three Skyfathers couldn't even dent Arishem; hurting Surtur and Ymir as well as defeating the two with a God Blast that sent them to that dimension etc. Mjolnir once contained enough energy to nullify 1/5 of the Universe and absorbed Loki's soul with power enough to make infinity shudder. There's also the scene where Masterson and Dargo collide, creating a shock wave that reverberated through all planes of reality, and possessed power not seen since the Big Bang. The Tomorrow Man siphoned some of that energy and was about to use to collapse an infinite number of realities into one. There are also the standard higher end feats such as Blood and Thunder, killing both Hulk and the Thing in hand to hand, beating Mangog, doing well against Thanos (Even with the Infinity Gauntlet stick out tongue),

Superman - There's the scene where he sings Darkseid out of existence, he used his energy afterward as the spark for the Miracle Machine. He withstood powerful attacks from the Sun Eater, pushed War World when Sundipped despite the power of Imperiex housed within. Lifting up the book with infinite pages. Beating up Darkseid, Wonder Woman and other shit like that.

Surfer - Withstood attacks from the two Primordial Gods without dying. Manipulated the Crunch. Absorbed energy from a Sun. There's that feat with the Uni Mind but that was like an in story What If.

Orion - Gone toe to toe with Darkseid, Superman etc. He had a few feats from Walter's run such as when he fell into the pits in Apokolips, living through the blast against that infinite being (The part that was a clear rip off from Yggradsil). He has other feats under his belt which for some reason I'm forgetting. One shot Superman with the Astro Force. Twice.

Hulk - Deflecting a blast that destroyed a Cosmos, the blows traded with Iron Clad, World Breaker, Onslaught (Circumstances present however), held his own against the West and East Coast Avengers etc.

Captain Marvel - He has the fewest feats. At least as far as I have seen. He lifted the book with infinite pages, his done well against some magical beings in the past, gone toe to toe with Superman etc. IIRC, he once held his own against the Justice League with a broken arm I believe.

Prep-Man
I think Orion's highest feat was in JK4W where he matched/contained universal destroying energies. Or something to that. When he was amped in Countdown, he tore out Darkseid's heart and swatted the JLA like they were nothing. Though, he was powered by the Source, it seemed the writer forgot that or discarded it.

He's also one-shotted Superman with the Astro Force as well.

Rage.Of.Olympus
It's been a while since I read anything with the New Gods so I'm not sure. I know he has at least once high end feat on a galactic scale.

The Astro Force has also been described as incredibly powerful and such if it matters.

Sirius77
Didn't superman save the omniverse by vibrating fast, then fix a tear in reality by doing the same thing lol?

Prep-Man
Orion also created the Genesis Box which restarted the universe.

dmills
Under their own power-set with their own natural abilities. That puts a damper on some of the above described feats. But I'll still net the house on Thor even though mjolnir adds in some slight ambiguity.

King Castle
Silver surfer survived being crushed by the weight of multiverse anomaly

carver9
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Based on what I've seen:

Thor
Superman
Orion/Silver Surfer/Hulk
Captain Marvel

Thor - The highest end feat would be providing at bare minimum one fourth the power required to hold an infinite number of realities (Multiverse) together that were collapsing. Other than that, he has feats were he performs at Skyfather level power or higher: Withstanding blasts from merciless Celestials -they were >> Galactus/Odin/Watchers at the time- when they one shot the Uni-Mind, put holes through the Odin Destroyer; withstanding attacks from a blood lusted Odin; holding his own against Zeus; withstanding attacks from a Warrior Madness Zeus despite being the Hela curse; breaking through Exitar's armor with the belt of strength when three Skyfathers couldn't even dent Arishem; hurting Surtur and Ymir as well as defeating the two with a God Blast that sent them to that dimension etc. Mjolnir once contained enough energy to nullify 1/5 of the Universe and absorbed Loki's soul with power enough to make infinity shudder. There's also the scene where Masterson and Dargo collide, creating a shock wave that reverberated through all planes of reality, and possessed power not seen since the Big Bang. The Tomorrow Man siphoned some of that energy and was about to use to collapse an infinite number of realities into one. There are also the standard higher end feats such as Blood and Thunder, killing both Hulk and the Thing in hand to hand, beating Mangog, doing well against Thanos (Even with the Infinity Gauntlet stick out tongue),

Superman - There's the scene where he sings Darkseid out of existence, he used his energy afterward as the spark for the Miracle Machine. He withstood powerful attacks from the Sun Eater, pushed War World when Sundipped despite the power of Imperiex housed within. Lifting up the book with infinite pages. Beating up Darkseid, Wonder Woman and other shit like that.

Surfer - Withstood attacks from the two Primordial Gods without dying. Manipulated the Crunch. Absorbed energy from a Sun. There's that feat with the Uni Mind but that was like an in story What If.

Orion - Gone toe to toe with Darkseid, Superman etc. He had a few feats from Walter's run such as when he fell into the pits in Apokolips, living through the blast against that infinite being (The part that was a clear rip off from Yggradsil). He has other feats under his belt which for some reason I'm forgetting. One shot Superman with the Astro Force. Twice.

Hulk - Deflecting a blast that destroyed a Cosmos, the blows traded with Iron Clad, World Breaker, Onslaught (Circumstances present however), held his own against the West and East Coast Avengers etc.

Captain Marvel - He has the fewest feats. At least as far as I have seen. He lifted the book with infinite pages, his done well against some magical beings in the past, gone toe to toe with Superman etc. IIRC, he once held his own against the Justice League with a broken arm I believe.

This...

Even though I would probably put surfer second.

Desaad
Where is that Thor feat you're talking about from? Because I've read a lot of Thor, and I've been in a lot of debates, and I've never seen that one come up before.

Desaad
'that one' being "The highest end feat would be providing at bare minimum one fourth the power required to hold an infinite number of realities (Multiverse) together that were collapsing."

batdude123

Saved. The. Omniverse.

Ftw.

Sirius77
Exactly.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Desaad
Where is that Thor feat you're talking about from? Because I've read a lot of Thor, and I've been in a lot of debates, and I've never seen that one come up before.
'that one' being "The highest end feat would be providing at bare minimum one fourth the power required to hold an infinite number of realities (Multiverse) together that were collapsing."

An infinite number of realities, the Multiverse etc. was actually stated to be collapsing in this issue. Just don't have those scans on hand.

Prep-Man
How did Superman save the Omniverse??

Rage.Of.Olympus
Final Crisis I'm guessing. Defeating Darkseid.

Simbon
What is the question? Who has the single best feats, or who, using their best feats only, would come out on top in a fight? If it is the first question, then Thor or Supes wins; if it's the second, surfer will win.

zeel

captian marvel in general has no feats unfortunatly.

-Pr-
Final Crisis I'm guessing. Defeating Darkseid.

actually no, it was this:

Originally posted by Sirius77
Didn't superman save the omniverse by vibrating fast, then fix a tear in reality by doing the same thing lol?

the darkseid one was good too, though.

Sin I AM

which captain marvel.......u didnt really specify, because if its mar-vell then that changes ALOT

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by -Pr-
actually no, it was this:

the darkseid one was good too, though.

What's he referring to? The scene with Metron?

Uriel005
cosmic armor superman. Also the ability to build a miracle machine incredibly quickly from memory is also up there. puts him tops for me. I don't think RKT could stop miracle machine.
RKT level thor is next
SS followed by orion, marvel and hulk

Rage.Of.Olympus
Cosmic Armor Superman? Memorizing the schematics of the Miracle Machine?

A bit of a stretch don't you think?

I wouldn't even include Rune King Thor. Might as well include Orion with Anti Life Equation.

Desaad
An infinite number of realities, the Multiverse etc. was actually stated to be collapsing in this issue. Just don't have those scans on hand.

Interesting.

But harder to quantify, I think, than the destruction of the universe (which Orion has also been 1/5th of, and has counter acted single handidly).

-Pr-

nope.

this:

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx28/PhilosophiaKMC/vibrationghostearth2.jpg

and he did memorise the memory machine schematics.

Simbon
nope.

this:

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx28/PhilosophiaKMC/vibrationghostearth2.jpg

That particular feat is situational -- it is substantially less impressive than Surfer chaneling the big crunch, Cap Marvel lifting book w/ infinite pages, or MANY of Superman's other feats.

Again, though, is this a contest of who has the single highest feat, or who would win in a battle where everyone is using their highest feats?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Interesting.

But harder to quantify, I think, than the destruction of the universe (which Orion has also been 1/5th of, and has counter acted single handidly).

Not in any noticeable way more than other larger than life feats.

That was the scale of Orion's galactic feat? 1/5 of the Universe? Impressive. Thor has a similar one under his belt actually.

nope.

this:

Oh, that. Meh, I wasn't impressed.

-Pr-
Not in any noticeable way more than other larger than life feats.

That was the scale of Orion's galactic feat? 1/5 of the Universe? Impressive. Thor has a similar one under his belt actually.

Oh, that. Meh, I wasn't impressed.

it's because he's not a blonde asgardian, isn't it.

Sirius77

I was referring to the literal instance in which the omniverse was in danger of collapsing or something and superman just came in and casually vibrated and stopped the omniversal apocalypse. Then to validate it, the metron issue came up. Apparently it was implied that he was the only one that was available or capable of stopping such a thing.

Sirius77
Oh. -Pr- posted the scan, my bad lol.

Rage.Of.Olympus
IIRC, he rubbed his hands together to create static elecricity to seal a rift in space. Decent enough I guess.

it's because he's not a blonde asgardian, isn't it.

Eh, the lack of power. You could switch in Flash or some other being capable of matching/reversing vibrational frequencies, and it wouldn't have changed the outcome I'd wager.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.