Tyr vs Ares

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
forum rules......

roughrider
Ares has more impressive showings. So...

Makkari1
Originally posted by roughrider
Ares has more impressive showings. So...

Ares has more showing period. I can't see how Tyr can compete with so few showings.

King Castle
Originally posted by Makkari1
Ares has more showing period. I can't see how Tyr can compete with so few showings. bye fighting thor and having a more recent showing it's enough to gauge his strength and power to make an educated guess.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by King Castle
bye fighting thor and having a more recent showing it's enough to gauge his strength and power to make an educated guess. how did his fight with thor go?

King Castle
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
how did his fight with thor go? a lot better then Ares who i believe was left in a coma with broken bones.

Colossus-Big C
a lot better then Ares who i believe was left in a coma with broken bones. ares has at least 6 fights with thor.
the one your refering to was when he fought WMThor whos strength was amped 10x fold

Colossus-Big C
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsAres01222.jpg

DarkOdin
Neither Ares or Tyr are too impressive i would lean toward Ares just forthe more showings. tyr might have the edge with his siprt hand thing bu i don't he would use it

King Castle
ares has at least 6 fights with thor.
the one your refering to was when he fought WMThor whos strength was amped 10x fold wrong, as always. the 1st time he fought Ares was decades ago when he hospitalized him. the blood and thunders Thor was just another @$$ whoopin for ares. the 1st times there was no warrior madness thor. erm

DarkOdin
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsAres01222.jpg laughing Wow ares power tripled and Thro while wrestiling still can have a conversion with HErcules man i guess we will call this a lowshowing for ares

Colossus-Big C
wrong, as always. the 1st time he fought Ares was decades ago when he hospitalized him. the blood and thunders Thor was just another @$$ whoopin for ares. the 1st times there was no warrior madness thor. erm yes there was, and there is atleast 6 fights between them

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by DarkOdin
laughing Wow ares power tripled and Thro while wrestiling still can have a conversion with HErcules man i guess we will call this a lowshowing for ares what?

Sin I AM
they should stalemate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.