Sabretooh vs Kingpin ( classic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Don Corleone
Fights inside a gym.

The Nuul
Creed shoves his dumbell up KPs ass.

King Castle
classic Kingpin wouldnt be enough for the pre death Sabe

SamZED
Kingpin wins...

if its Sabertooth the way he was last seen...

the ninjak
Sabertooth rips him apart.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
Kingpin wins...

if its Sabertooth the way he was last seen...

Mindless Creed would still beat the crap out of Fisk.

SamZED
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Mindless Creed would still beat the crap out of Fisk. He wasnt mindless in the last issue. He was... Not gonna spoil anything.

jinzin
Originally posted by SamZED
Kingpin wins...

if its Sabertooth the way he was last seen... Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Mindless Creed would still beat the crap out of Fisk.

laughing out loud

pretty sure he was talking about Creed ending up a pile of body parts.

SamZED
smile Yep.

Lord_Talron
so theres an argument about who would win between wolverine and classic kp but its without question that sabes wins? double standard imo

King Castle
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
so theres an argument about who would win between wolverine and classic kp but its without question that sabes wins? double standard imo what?!

who questions Wolverine beating classic kingpin?

i wager its probably one or two less stellar members who dont equate as the norm of the forum view or those who know the character

Lord_Talron
there were several pages. altho come to think of it, the fight was more about how hard fisk lost or not. idk cant totally remember

King Castle
you realize Sabe>Wolverine, right?

Lord_Talron
yup, but not by as much as these two threads would indicate

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
there were several pages. altho come to think of it, the fight was more about how hard fisk lost or not. idk cant totally remember
Bump it I will gladly explain to people that King Pin stands zero chance of beatign Wolverine one on one. Hell he lose the vast majority in h2h let a lone if wolverine has claws.

Sabre-tooth is superior to King Pin in every way and would maul the shit out of him.

Black bolt z
Whats up with current sabretooth?

Just post in in spoilers if need be.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Whats up with current sabretooth?

Just post in in spoilers if need be.

Logan cut him to pieces with Soulcutter sword.

tkitna
Logan cut him to pieces with Soulcutter sword.

I bet he'll be just fine somehow though in the near future.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by tkitna
I bet he'll be just fine somehow though in the near future. They could bring him back as creative as they did Doppelganger smile

BUSTER1
The only way that this is a fight is if this is early 80's Creed, (with no HF) who got beaten up by the Black Cat. If not KP dies...horribly

the ninjak
I see the recent Sabs as being a primal beast recently bent under the Devil's dominance. Broken and Desperate.

I doubt the Sabs Logan fought in his recent arc was a focused one.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by tkitna
I bet he'll be just fine somehow though in the near future.
I doubt it man, he been dead for like 5 plus years now.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
I doubt it man, he been dead for like 5 plus years now. Carnage is just returning, not in the way I want it though.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Carnage is just returning, not in the way I want it though.
true however sabre-tooth has been dead for several year longer then carnage and did not die a vague death. We know he dead for a fact and we know his soul was cut into pieces. Carnage is not really in the same boat.

Parmaniac
Ah if they really want to bring him back, they do stuff like Mephisto rearranging his soul and some wizard dude using a dead body as a new host (which turns into a 1:1 copy of Sabes) for his soul and TADA Sabes back.

TBH I'm suprised he's dead for such a long time now.

King Castle
you know the discrepancy about that is that in the past certain things would be impossible for guys like Odin, Death or Mephisto due to the crossing one another's realms for aspects of a person's soul plus the soul also wanting to be recovered was needed and that is if the soul hadn't found peace and moved on to the actual after life in the bright light.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Ah if they really want to bring him back, they do stuff like Mephisto rearranging his soul and some wizard dude using a dead body as a new host (which turns into a 1:1 copy of Sabes) for his soul and TADA Sabes back.

TBH I'm suprised he's dead for such a long time now.
honestly I dont think there bringing him back. In fact I think Jason Arron had wolverine cut his soul into pieces to make a statement that sabre-tooth is not being brought back despite talk of it.

Though we may see a clone or two of sabre-tooth since it a stated fact sinister has made several clones of him (they lack a healing factor). I think that the most will see of sabre-tooth in current stories for at least another 5 years.

Parmaniac
till now they pretty much brought back EVERYONE, maybe Sabes stays dead but I would be very suprised maybe one day a writer just takes a big dump on contunuity and cajunga he's back again.

It's not like contunity means much nowadays...

King Castle
it was beyond Odin's power to bring back Eric Masterson even if he wanted to once he crossed over to the light.

Warlock was able to bring back Shalla Bal physically but needed to bargain with Mephisto b4 he outright took the soul of shalla bal.

i'm still trying to figure out the whole Thor Cap conversation and finally their return.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
true however sabre-tooth has been dead for several year longer then carnage and did not die a vague death. We know he dead for a fact and we know his soul was cut into pieces. Carnage is not really in the same boat.

Carnage's been dead longer actually stick out tongue

But yeah, they are not in the same boat.

Parmaniac
Unfortunately Carnage isn't Cassady anymore... sad

Dum Dum Dugan
Carnage's been dead longer actually stick out tongue

But yeah, they are not in the same boat.
your right dam, wierd when I looked it up one source said 2003, but that wrong. It came out in 2008. so yea I was wrong he actually died year and haft to two years after carnage

The Transporter
Sabretooth would sodomize the fat boy in the locker room.
sick Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.