Team Norse vs Team Hulks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
NO BFR

Odin (616)
Thor (616)
Ultimate Thor
Viking (http://afghanant.wordpress.com/2009/10/18/thor-rip-off-viking-dc-comics/)
Beta Ray Bill
Dargo Ktor
Thunderstrike (Classic)
Valkyrie (616 universe)
Thor Girl
Balder
Tyr
Heimdall
Sif

vs

War Hulk (not WWH)
Amadeus Cho with Mace and Banner tech
Skaar
Maestro in Destroyer Armor
Hiroim
Doc Samson
Red Hulk (with power cosmic, and energy draining ability)
Red She Hulk
Korg
A-Bomb
Elloe Kaifi
Hulk (Ultimate)
She Hulk (Jupiter Suit)
Drax with power gem

Now I know people are going to say Odin solos, but keep in mind, with NO BFR, Drax has the power gem and Maestro has the destroyer armor. Also, She Hulk with the Jupiter Suit, is A LOT stronger than Hercules, who is just as strong as Thor. Also, this version of Rulk has defeated characters like the Watcher (who is arguably more powerful than odin, and also Odin Force Thor. OF Thor only beat him with a cheap shot while he was already engaged with the Hulk). So despite what many people will say at first, this match is not one sided.

keiththegreat
Here's how I see this fight playing out:

Odin vs Red Hulk and Maestro in D.A.

Odin has a real fight on his hands here, especially against this version of Rulk and the destroyer, with no BFR allowed.

Thor takes on Drax with the power gem. this could go either way, but no BFR, I give the edge to Drax.

War Hulk can take heimdall, Tyr, Balder, Thor Girl, Sif, and Valkyrie all by himself. Remember Gladiator beat Thor Girl just with his super breath. War Hulk will still have plenty left in the tank to help out whoever else is losing their respective fights.

Ultimate Hulk would absolutely massacre Ultimate Thor one on one. Again, he can join in other frays here, assuming another match up is losing their fight.

That leaves BRB, T.S., Viking and Dargo against Amadeus Cho with Mace and Banner tech, Skaar, Hiroim, Doc Samson, Red She Hulk, Korg, A-Bomb, Elloe Kaifi, She Hulk (Jupiter Suit).

That's 4 on 9.

I think the Hulks could take this.

Gecko4lif
Odin still solos

Black bolt z
Loebforce rulk solos.

Nihilist
Hulks get wrecked

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.