Thanos vs Cosmic MA'ers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
Mantis
Moondragon infinity watch version
Gamora w/godslayer
Karnak
Midnight Sun

vs

Thanos

fight takes place on an alien planet

Brockalizer
As much as I love Thanos he wouldn't stand much of a chance. Maybe one on one it would be different. Moondragon and Gamora could probably do it with just the two of them working together. Just use the mind gem to distract him while Gamora kills him with the Godslayer. If you wanna make it interesting since Moondragon gets to keep the mind gem let Thanos keep the Reality gem.

Black bolt z
Could any of them do any real damage to thanos?

If so then they win easy. If not thanos stomps.

Nihilist
Lol Thanos easy, non of them can do shit to him. They all get beat to death or toasted with blasts/omni blasts

Sr J-Bieb
Thanos could go mindless brick here and win.

Thanos fighting smart wins even easier.

King Castle
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Thanos could go mindless brick here and win.

Thanos fighting smart wins even easier. where you been, Bieber?

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Nihilist
Lol Thanos easy, non of them can do shit to him. They all get beat to death or toasted with blasts/omni blasts
If they couldn't do shit as you say, then why does Thanos fear Gamora's Godslayer?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Brockalizer
If they couldn't do shit as you say, then why does Thanos fear Gamora's Godslayer? If I recall that thing did jackshit to his skin in Thanos Imperativ.

Philosophía
Thanos, and it's not even close.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Brockalizer
If they couldn't do shit as you say, then why does Thanos fear Gamora's Godslayer? He doesn't,and it broke on his skin when she tried to kill him with it during Thanos Imperative. And he also killed Gamora before when she tried to kill him with it years ago in a Marvel 2in1#2

Bouboumaster
Thanos blast the shit out of them.
The end.

Brockalizer
I haven't read the Thanos Imperative, but if what you say is true (and I have no reason to doubt you) then yes Thanos wouldn't even break a sweat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.