Ares Vs Quicksiler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/249249-112430-ares_medium.jpg.......... vs .........http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/1772/90534-50375-quicksilver_medium.jpg

Digi
Judging by the pics, QS loses via impaling himself on an axe hilt.

Realistically, thunderclap or somesuch. I doubt QS could hurt Ares.

The Nuul
QS is no Flash. Not even close.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Digi
Judging by the pics, QS loses via impaling himself on an axe hilt.

Realistically, thunderclap or somesuch. I doubt QS could hurt Ares.

awww.....i was gonna make a snarky comment like that sad lol

Parmaniac
Originally posted by The Nuul
QS is no Flash. Not even close. He's way faster than sound now, not sure if it was an official upgrade or just that the writers said "ok folks from now on faster".

But yeah the question is still can he even hurt Ares.

tkitna
Unless Marvel decides to give QS silly, really stupid stuff like DC gave to the Flash (IMP, etc,,), he shouldnt be able to hurt Ares.

The Nuul
Thats the thing, QS cant because hes not powerful enough but Flash wouldnt have an issue hurting Ares.

The Nuul
Originally posted by tkitna
Unless Marvel decides to give QS silly, really stupid stuff like DC gave to the Flash (IMP, etc,,), he shouldnt be able to hurt Ares.

Silly? oh these Marvel fanboys are lol.

And Voidtry is not silly amrite?

King Castle
everything sentrty is garbage, who invented him again?

flash was the shizznit in his orginal powers prior to the speed force waking garbage.

QS loses b/c i have seen his powers applied at anyone of Ares lvl.

tkitna
Geez, everybody got their panties in an uproar just because I think its dumb that a company made a guy who just ran fast do silly things so he would be relevant. Calm down everyone.

tkitna
Originally posted by The Nuul

And Voidtry is not silly amrite?

Voidtry was silly. The Sentry was bad@ss though.

Arahan
Draw

QS cant hurt him and Ares cant catch him big grin

Current QS is faster than before. He run half across the globe in less than 2 minutes. He also stated he could vibrate through walls now.
Serious upgrades, but they werent explained yet.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Arahan
Draw

QS cant hurt him and Ares cant catch him big grin

Current QS is faster than before. He run half across the globe in less than 2 minutes. He also stated he could vibrate through walls now.
Serious upgrades, but they werent explained yet.

good! i like this!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.