The Courier (Fallout: New Vegas)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
http://images.wikia.com/fallout/images/6/61/Courier_buried.jpg

It was supposed to be a simple job. A delivery to Mr. House, the overlord of New Vegas.

However, things don't go as planned. You end up being bushwhacked by the Chairmen boss, Benny outside Goodsprings. Your package is stolen and you get a bullet in the head.

But as Athena once said to Kratos, "Death cannot hold those with purpose." Guess that applies to you, since you're still alive. You spend a couple of days in the care of Doc Mitchell.

Only then, as you set off in pursuit of Benny, do you find yourself in the middle of a three-way power struggle for the fate of the Mojave Wasteland.

On one side, you have the enigmatic Mr. House and his army of Securitrons. On the other, you have the forces of the New California Republic, led by the inept General Lee Oliver, who is seeking to annex the Mojave under its flag. Last, you have the slaver army known as Casear's Legion, led by the charismatic namesake, Caesar.

Then again...you could stick it to all three parties involved and create an independent Vegas, free from the influence of all three parties. Decisions, decisions.

You got the main three factions, and the other minor players in between, from the Fiends to the Great Khans. Gotta love political intrigue and backstabbing.

Grate the Vraya
Yeah, I liked New Vegas and I was perfectly pleased with my version of the Courier. Not really canon enough to give him too much respect though. erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.