Odin vs Greeks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Odin

vs

Zeus
Ares
Hercules (Classic)
Venus
Apollo
Hermes

The Nuul
The Greeks use windex.

axelraptor
Originally posted by The Nuul
The Greeks use windex.

It's super effective.

Sin I AM
Odin loses Keith, he stalemates Zeus at the others especially Immortal Herc trounce him

keiththegreat
I thought odin > Zeus...

Sin I AM
Originally posted by keiththegreat
I thought odin > Zeus...

htey are equals, both are skyfathers of their pantheons, although Odin has more appearances and thus feats they've always been seen as equals

Deadline
Nice spite thread.

Rage.Of.Olympus
^How is it spite?

Zeus can challenge Odin but the rest are complete fodder. There power combined wouldn't do shit to Odin.

Regular Odin might go down for the slight majority.

rotiart
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
^How is it spite?

Zeus can challenge Odin but the rest are complete fodder. There power combined wouldn't do shit to Odin.

Regular Odin might go down for the slight majority.

Lol.

Rage.Of.Olympus
What's amusing? Of all the other Olympians listed, Hercules has the greatest power output besides perhaps Apollo. Individually they would be a non factor in a direct fight.

Like I said, regular Odin goes down. A higher end Odin, such as a fully powered Odin, takes it.

Sin I AM
What's amusing? Of all the other Olympians listed, Hercules has the greatest power output besides perhaps Apollo. Individually they would be a non factor in a direct fight.

Like I said, regular Odin goes down. A higher end Odin, such as a fully powered Odin, takes it.

your amusing.....immortal herc, apollo, ares and venus will be a definate threats. And what are you babbling about high end Odin? OP didnt stipulate a particular increased power so hes at normal showings why even mention it??

King Castle
Odin would treat the minor gods like he did Silver surfer and Drax it goes straight to Zeus and Odin. What the f**k?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by King Castle
Odin would treat the minor gods like he did Silver surfer and Drax it goes straight to Zeus and Odin. What the f**k?

you know nothing of what u speak.....so your saying immortal Herc would be a non-factor

King Castle
Originally posted by Sin I AM
you know nothing of what u speak.....so your saying immortal Herc would be a non-factor i know what i am talkin about it's u who dont.

and yes he would be a non factor.

Originally posted by Evolve
II. Battles

Odin vs Thanos and the Infinity Watch

http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/6320/warlockandtheinfinitywatch25bl.th.jpghttp://img385.imageshack.us/img385/3906/warlockandtheinfinitywatch25bl1.th.jpghttp://img385.imageshack.us/img385/8614/warlockandtheinfinitywatch25bl2.th.jpghttp://img385.imageshack.us/img385/9973/warlockandtheinfinitywatch25bl3.th.jpg
http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/9013/warlockandtheinfinitywatch25bl4.th.jpghttp://img385.imageshack.us/img385/6203/warlockandtheinfinitywatch25bl5.th.jpghttp://img385.imageshack.us/img385/9308/warlockandtheinfinitywatch25bl6.th.jpghttp://img385.imageshack.us/img385/7514/warlockandtheinfinitywatch25bl7.th.jpg
http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/6320/warlockandtheinfinitywatch25bl.th.jpghttp://img252.imageshack.us/img252/3906/warlockandtheinfinitywatch25bl1.th.jpg

(continued)

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Sin I AM
your amusing.....immortal herc, apollo, ares and venus will be a definate threats. And what are you babbling about high end Odin? OP didnt stipulate a particular increased power so hes at normal showings why even mention it??

no expression When you actually know something about Odin, come find me.

I didn't say he'd be getting an outside power increase. I pointed out that if Odin went into his full powered form or beyond, he'd take this.

rotiart

I didn't say he'd be getting an outside power increase. I pointed out that if Odin went into his full powered form or beyond, he'd take this.

You mean after an Odin sleep?
With gungir?
The odinsword?
The twilight sword?
Wearing destroyer armor?
Absorbing all other asgardians?

Or just make a general vague comment that has no meaning to anyone about full power Odin. Ugh.

King Castle

I didn't say he'd be getting an outside power increase. I pointed out that if Odin went into his full powered form or beyond, he'd take this. you dont talk to her that way... miffed

Originally posted by rotiart
With gungir?
The odinsword?
The twilight sword?
Wearing destroyer armor?

Or just make a general vague comment that has no meaning to anyone about full power Odin. Ugh. and you, just uggh
little to no contribution at all

zopzop
Originally posted by rotiart
With gungir?
The odinsword?
The twilight sword?
Wearing destroyer armor?

Or just make a general vague comment that has no meaning to anyone about full power Odin. Ugh.

The thing is, in theory, they should be about equal. In practice aka on panel, Odin dwarfs any feat Zeus has. His opponents, his power output/feats, his creations, etc are all > Zeus.

Look how Odin did vs Thanos and the Infinity Watch vs how Zeus did vs the Avengers. Odin had the way better showing vs harder opponents. Look at Odin vs Surtur. Who has Zeus fought that's in that league. Surtur is a confirmed galaxy buster.

Look at Odin's creations : Mjolnir, the Destroyer Armor, Odinsword, Gungnir, Stormbreaker, etc.... What has Zeus ever created that can compare? Funny story, when Zeus tried to grasp Mjolnir and hold it, he couldn't do it, it broke free and returned to Thor.

Then there's the amping. Odin can amp himself by drawing the souls/power from all Asgardians into himself. He can also draw power from the land of Asgard itself. When has Zeus ever done something like that?

Lastly feats, you dont' want to compare those because Odin TROUNCES Zeus in terms of feats.

Sin I AM

roll eyes (sarcastic) ........it isnt my fault your arguing a point that has zero reference to the thread at hand sir.

King Castle
what feats do the other gods have to make them a threat to Odin or even acknowledge them?

Odin doesnt have to play around and indulge them in battle when Zeus is right there in front of him.

Sin I AM
what feats do the other gods have to make them a threat to Odin or even acknowledge them?

Odin doesnt have to play around and indulge them in battle when Zeus is right there in front of him.

You act as if they are there to take it to him directly....the nly one capable of that is Herc, i was simply stating that are good enough to give Zeus the slight maj

King Castle
Hercules cant bring it to him physically b/c Thanos couldnt either nor Could Drax both are>>> above Herc.

Mindset
Does Odin have nuts?

King Castle
hmm.. mhmm
fine, viable option if Herc can get past the energy discharge and isnt ko'ed by random energy being unleashed

Sin I AM
Hercules cant bring it to him physically b/c Thanos couldnt either nor Could Drax both are>>> above Herc.

KC your not picking up what im putting down. Im just stating that they would prove a viable distraction in order for Zeus to gain the upper hand and win a slight majority...as is they split dead even. Feats or not on-panel script always alludes to it. Switch the scenerio and place Thor on Odins side (without hammer) and leave Zeus alone and you would be arguing in Odins favor.

thanos-prime
in the death of herc mini didn't apollo state something along the lines that his power rivaled athena's who at the time was skyfather level?

KuRuPT Thanosi

:face palm:

Odin gets smashed with ease. Zeus is Odin equal at the very least and actually been portrayed as his superior if you look at their interactions together. Remember when Odin depowered Thor.. Zeus with a mere gesture made Thor back to normal. Which is a clear indication of Zeus having the power to at least match Odin if not surpass him since he reversed it with ease.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi

Odin gets smashed with ease. Zeus is Odin equal at the very least and actually been portrayed as his superior if you look at their interactions together. Remember when Odin depowered Thor.. Zeus with a mere gesture made Thor back to normal. Which is a clear indication of Zeus having the power to at least match Odin if not surpass him since he reversed it with ease.

baka facepalm

What the f*ck are you talking about?

DarkOdin

Odin gets smashed with ease. Zeus is Odin equal at the very least and actually been portrayed as his superior if you look at their interactions together. Remember when Odin depowered Thor.. Zeus with a mere gesture made Thor back to normal. Which is a clear indication of Zeus having the power to at least match Odin if not surpass him since he reversed it with ease. This is the worst post yet. Al this prove is Zeus can match a standardskyfather feat Odin easily stripped thor of his powers and restores them a few times in the past. Zeus did the same. Now when Zeus shalkes the muiltverse bust galaxy to match odins high end feats then we got something

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by DarkOdin
This is the worst post yet. Al this prove is Zeus can match a standardskyfather feat Odin easily stripped thor of his powers and restores them a few times in the past. Zeus did the same. Now when Zeus shalkes the muiltverse bust galaxy to match odins high end feats then we got something

So you have seen the scans i'm talking about... Rage seems lost and didn't think this ever happened.

This is a rage stomp in favor of Team Greek. In fact, I think they only need Zeus and Herc. to take down Odin. These are the facts... Zeus and Odin are considered equals according to Marvel. Thus, no matter what form Odin takes even his "Giant Super Odin Mode" would just mean Zeus would get serious as well to match him. They are equals.. Then you throw together a bunch of Greek Gods who mind you are also immortal and don't age like Odin.. and what you have a rage stomp of epic proportions

Rage.Of.Olympus
So you have seen the scans i'm talking about... Rage seems lost and didn't think this ever happened.

This is a rage stomp in favor of Team Greek. In fact, I think they only need Zeus and Herc. to take down Odin. These are the facts... Zeus and Odin are considered equals according to Marvel. Thus, no matter what form Odin takes even his "Giant Super Odin Mode" would just mean Zeus would get serious as well to match him. They are equals.. Then you throw together a bunch of Greek Gods who mind you are also immortal and don't age like Odin.. and what you have a rage stomp of epic proportions

Point me to a comic or a reference. I for the life of me cannot recall this ever happening. Chances are, you just read this claim from Colossus Big C or some such and are trying to pass it off as evidence. If for the first time, you actually present genuine evidence, I'll actually congratulate you.

facepalm

Do you read what you type before you post? Good god.

In what way does non aging contribute to this fight? How is it evidence of anything? How does your mind process information? I honestly want to know how you connect the dots.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Ooo I was just pointing out one area where Zeus is superior.. ya know.. be immortal and all.

I ask you questions in the other thread.. you seem to be avoiding.. much like the WWH/Thanos vs. Odin/Zeus fist fight... Does Marvel consider Odin and Zeus to be equals? Who has more appearance and thus would have more feats?Simple questions

Rage.Of.Olympus
So it has absolutely no relevance to the fight. I'll ask you to stick to topics that matter.

Lol. Look in the said threads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.