Scorpion(armored) vs Luke Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
forum fight

StiltmanFTW
Current Scorpion?

Cage dies.

AlmightyKfish
Current Mac beats Luke to death.

King Castle
can he?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by King Castle
can he?

Well, someone needs to keep Bendis away from this fight first. Otherwise Gargan is screwed, he ain't no match for Bendispower.

Deadline
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Well, someone needs to keep Bendis away from this fight first. Otherwise Gargan is screwed, he ain't no match for Bendispower.

sneer

HFH vol2.

Sin I AM
im going to stop posting in your threads young man, you ever hear of the word redundancy?

King Castle
Originally posted by Sin I AM
im going to stop posting in your threads young man, you ever hear of the word redundancy? u talkin to deadline, right?

not me? embarrasment

Sin I AM
did deadline make this thread hun?

King Castle
Originally posted by Sin I AM
did deadline make this thread hun? u threw me off with young man..

dont stop postin cry

Sin I AM
you have two scorpion threads, two sauron threads, and two fat cobra threads on the same page lol..........

The Transporter
Scorpion. I mean, Luke Cage is a tough dude don't get me wrong--but Scorpion just plain outclasses him in virtually every aspect. However, if Gargan didn't have the symbiote suit, Luke Cage would rip him apart.

King Castle
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=545368&pagenumber=1

scorpion doesnt have the symbiote here, he has a cybernetic armor

The Transporter
Originally posted by King Castle
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=545368&pagenumber=1

scorpion doesnt have the symbiote here, he has a cybernetic armor

In that case Luke Cage curve-stomps him. Sure he's got brand new shiny armor, but his fighting technique (or lack of it) is still crud compared to Cage's. Plus Luke has heart.

Scorpion knocks himself out before Cage breaks the sound barrier with his thunderclap. deathboxed

That and LC has a strength advantage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.