Scorpion(armored) vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
1. fight takes place in a wooded area
http://homeforsalebyownerhudsonvalley.com/images/wooded-area-610x400.jpg

Dum Dum Dugan
armored?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
armored?

He means current Scorpion.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He means current Scorpion.
I havent been keeping up with spiderman recently, did he receive some big upgrade becuase classic scorpion would get stomped.

StiltmanFTW
I havent been keeping up with spiderman recently, did he receive some big upgrade becuase classic scorpion would get stomped.

Yes, he did.

Originally posted by Parmaniac
No, it's Gargan again but this time his suit is made by Alystair Smythe:

Durability
http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/7572/durabilitytanksgatlingg.th.jpghttp://img826.imageshack.us/img826/7572/durabilitytanksgatlingg.th.jpg

Increased Stats
http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/7251/increasedstatsasm651.th.jpg

Scorpion Sense
http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/6095/scorpionsenseasm651.th.jpg

Of course this is only a test but just going by the tail I think he still has 1 or 2 suprises.

Extra

He needs the suit to survive now:
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/8860/needofthesuitasm651.th.jpg

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/584/durabilitytakesamassive.th.jpghttp://img831.imageshack.us/img831/584/durabilitytakesamassive.th.jpghttp://img14.imageshack.us/img14/584/durabilitytakesamassive.th.jpghttp://img217.imageshack.us/img217/584/durabilitytakesamassive.th.jpg

Starscream M
scorpion wtfpwns wolverine

King Castle
Originally posted by Starscream M
scorpion wtfpwns wolverine go away and let the big boys talk.

StiltmanFTW
I'm curious if he's faster than Parker now. He should be.

Sin I AM
logan wins..............everytime some writer revamps a character you guys treat em like gods, he's not even experienced yet. Logan 10/10

King Castle
I'm curious if he's faster than Parker now. He should be. even if he is and i think he should be his fighting style is abysmal and would be a massive disadvantage when fighting Wolvie.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Sin I AM
logan wins..............everytime some writer revamps a character you guys treat em like gods, he's not even experienced yet. Logan 10/10 he fell 7 miles without so much as a scratch...

also, you don't have to be anywhere near a god to beat logan

Dum Dum Dugan
Nothing overly impressive in my opinion.

Dum Dum Dugan
he fell 7 miles without so much as a scratch...

which means nothing in this fight.

Thats not what sin ment at all, please dont play dumb.

not to mention there are plenty of gods wolverine could kill as could man characters.

Sin I AM
he fell 7 miles without so much as a scratch...

Dude this is Gargan, he's a step above Rhino. Are you suggesting that he beats Logan? Because you havent stated your opinion. IMO Scorpion is too inexperienced with his new upgrades and has shi++y fighting skills to boot. He'd be better off with the symbiote because it would do the work for him.

Starscream M
which means nothing in this fight.

Thats not what sin ment at all, please dont play dumb.

not to mention there are plenty of gods wolverine could kill as could man characters. durability means nothing? yeah it means a lot.

also, he's faster, stronger, and more deadly than spiderman...with some insane durability

plenty of gods logan could kill...you mean ares, balder and those crap? I doubt sin meant them when she said gods

Dum Dum Dugan
Dude this is Gargan, he's a step above Rhino. Are you suggesting that he beats Logan? Because you havent stated your opinion. IMO Scorpion is too inexperienced with his new upgrades and has shi++y fighting skills to boot. He'd be better off with the symbiote because it would do the work for him.
agreed.

He stated his opinion, though it was ignorant nonsenses as usual as seen below.

Starscream M
Dude this is Gargan, he's a step above Rhino. Are you suggesting that he beats Logan? Because you havent stated your opinion. IMO Scorpion is too inexperienced with his new upgrades and has shi++y fighting skills to boot. He'd be better off with the symbiote because it would do the work for him. is he still a big jobber?

if so, maybe he loses. but powerset wise, he's got logan owned on all bases, except skill.

King Castle
sure as hell not durability.

Dum Dum Dugan
durability means nothing? yeah it means a lot.

also, he's faster, stronger, and more deadly than spiderman...with some insane durability

plenty of gods logan could kill...you mean ares, balder and those crap? I doubt sin meant them when she said gods
no, falling from 7 miles means nothing when he dealing with adamatium weapondry, but thanks for bieng ignorant.

Prove he faster. stronger? so what? that far form gives him the win. So are haft of wolverines rouges.........no it not insane at all.

Your an idiot, honestly if you cant grasp her intent you might as well leave now.

Dum Dum Dugan

if so, maybe he loses. but powerset wise, he's got logan owned on all bases, except skill.
No he doesent nor is there any evidence that suggests this. Him being upgraded to unknown levels does not equate to being superior powerset wise to wolverine, but thanks for exaggerrating events as usual.

srankmissingnin

SCORPION WINS CAUZ HE BULLET PROOF NOWW PLUSE HE FEELL A HIGH DISTANCE DUHHHHHHHHHH111!!!! durredhulk

Imbecile. Check organ dealer on your licence then please kill yourself.

Starscream M
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
SCORPION WINS CAUZ HE BULLET PROOF NOWW PLUSE HE FEELL A HIGH DISTANCE DUHHHHHHHHHH111!!!! durredhulk

Imbecile. Check organ dealer on your licence then please kill yourselve. he fell over 30 stories and got up in a sec...that's INSANE!!

Dum Dum Dugan
he fell over 30 stories and got up in a sec...that's INSANE!!
wolverine and sabre-tooth have both fallen from orbit and got back up.....

honestly it sad you think that equates to him being superior to wolverine......when wolverine done that several times and from higher up......

srankmissingnin

eek!

A high fall!!!!! ZOMG!!!! SCORPION WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go get an MRI.

King Castle

Imbecile. Check organ dealer on your license then please kill yourself. well, he was beating spiderman?

i mean if spidey cant do it sure as hela Wolvie cant roll eyes (sarcastic)

b/c Wolvie has never fallen from high height and gotten back up... smokin'

Starscream M
eek!

A high fall!!!!! ZOMG!!!! SCORPION WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go get an MRI. no, not just the fall. he also got upgraded in all aspects...speed, reaction, strength.

King Castle
no, not just the fall. he also got upgraded in all aspects...speed, reaction, strength. you forgot to mention his Claw fist.

Sin I AM

and yet it still does not equal a blow to the face from Hulk

THANX DUM DUM!!!

Dum Dum Dugan
no, not just the fall. he also got upgraded in all aspects...speed, reaction, strength.
....thats been your entire arguement so far.......

good for him so what? that does not make him faster nor having better reaction time then wolverine, nor does that make his strength any near threatening to wolverine.

Dum Dum Dugan

THANX DUM DUM!!!
Welcome big grin

King Castle
and yet it still does not equal a blow to the face from Hulk

THANX DUM DUM!!! you can be my Baby Idunn to my Baby Thor from my sig.

iirc once Wolvie jumped from a plane during his 2nd vol. early in and said hitting the ground(lake) was equivalent to getting punched by Hulk.. it was no big deal to him.

Starscream M
....thats been your entire arguement so far.......

good for him so what? that does not make him faster nor having better reaction time then wolverine, nor does that make his strength any near threatening to wolverine. they implied he was now faster than spiderman...that makes him faster than wolverine

Dum Dum Dugan
they implied he was now faster than spiderman...that makes him faster than wolverine
No it doesent. They implied the first one was stronger and faster then spiderman to, only to be proven wrong over and over again and to have scorpion hurt his fist punching spiderman.........

It called hyperbole and I did not see any such implications to boot.

King Castle
they implied he was now faster than spiderman...that makes him faster than wolverine just like Sabretooth is faster then Wolvie and was shown on panel to be just as fast if not faster then spidey.

his speed without experience in using it or fighting skills means nothing if all he is going to do is bullrush some one like logan.

i think Scorpion will end up like Lizard and Lizard is also faster then spiderman

srankmissingnin
SABRETOOTH GOT SHOT OUT OF A TORPEDO LAUNCHER FROM SPACE TO EARTH, CRASHED LANDED THROUGH TWO BUILDINGS AND WAS FINE!!! ZOMG SABRETOOTH >>>>>>> HULK!!!!!!!!!!!1 eek!

Starscream M
Originally posted by King Castle
just like Sabretooth is faster then Wolvie and was shown on panel to be just as fast if not faster then spidey.

his speed without experience in using it or fighting skills means nothing if all he is going to do is bullrush some one like logan.

i think Scorpion will end up like Lizard and Lizard is also faster then spiderman well, spiderman can deal with a slightly faster enemy because of his precog spidersense.

Starscream M
SABRETOOTH GOT SHOT OUT OF A TORPEDO LAUNCHER FROM SPACE TO EARTH, CRASHED LANDED THROUGH TWO BUILDINGS AND WAS FINE!!! ZOMG SABRETOOTH >>>>>>> HULK!!!!!!!!!!!1 eek! he was fine instantly? really?

King Castle
Well Hulk fell from orbit and fell on top of Sasquatch, i think he passed out and simply woke up before Sas and shaved his back. big grin

Starscream M

It called hyperbole and I did not see any such implications to boot. the guy tells scorpion "with your enhancements....you're MORE than a match for spiderman"

Dum Dum Dugan
well, spiderman can deal with a slightly faster enemy because of his precog spidersense.
And what does having vastly superior fighting skills do? honestly do you read our own arguements?

Not to mention Wolverine done as good if not better against spidermans rougues then spiderman himself.........

srankmissingnin
he was fine instantly? really?

Yes.

Wolverine got kicked from New York to Georgia (the country) and was fine instantly as well.

Dum Dum Dugan
the guy tells scorpion "with your enhancements....you're MORE than a match for spiderman"
thats means nothing. Original Scorpion thought that same thing only to get his ass kicked over and over again. It called hyperbole, it means as much as scopions boost that he could wreck sentry... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dum Dum Dugan
he was fine instantly? really?
Yes and thats far better then falling 7 miles.......

Dum Dum Dugan
Yes.

Wolverine got kicked from New York to Georgia (the country) and was fine instantly as well.
which is 100's if not thousands of miles lol.

King Castle
how do you guys know he wasnt sleeping while waiting to land or ko'ed?

Mindset
SABRETOOTH GOT SHOT OUT OF A TORPEDO LAUNCHER FROM SPACE TO EARTH, CRASHED LANDED THROUGH TWO BUILDINGS AND WAS FINE!!! ZOMG SABRETOOTH >>>>>>> HULK!!!!!!!!!!!1 eek! No, but he is > Wolverine.

OMG YOU PROVED BRUCEY RIGHT!

SamZED
Wolverine is well equipped to fight this kind of threat. The armor no matter how good it is can be damaged by the claws. That said it doesnt mean that Logan wins the majority against current Scorpion. Even those bug cyborgs were said to be crzy fast and even someone like Iron Fist couldnt lay a finger on them because of their "spider senses". And those were fodder bug cyborgs.

just like Sabretooth is faster then Wolvie and was shown on panel to be just as fast if not faster then spidey.
Sabertooth was never ever shown to be faster than Spider-man, KC.

King Castle
Originally posted by SamZED
Wolverine is well equipped to fight this kind of threat. The armor no matter how good it is will win. That said it doesnt mean that Logan wins the majority against current Scorpion. Even those bug cyborgs were said to be crzy fast and even someone like Iron Fist couldnt lay a finger on them because of their "spider senses". And those were fodder bug cyborgs.

Sabertooth was never ever shown to be faster than Spider-man, KC. i dont wanna hear your spidey wanking.. i'm getting off now. just want to finish off with uh huh.

Mindset
i dont wanna hear your spidey wanking.. i'm getting off now. just want to finish off with uh huh. Concession accepted on Sam's behalf.

SamZED
i dont wanna hear your spidey wanking.. i'm getting off now. just want to finish off with uh huh. Wanking? 'cause I said that ST isnt faster than Spider-man?

I also believe that Spider-man can dodge bullets, man im such a fanboy! eek!

Mindset
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l9aaut6yRb1qcwuk4o1_500.gif

SamZED
laughing

EDIT: btw dispite popular belief Scorpion was no joke before the upgrade. Took down Luke Cage and even Captain America. Steve admitted that Gargan was much faster than him!

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Mindset
No, but he is > Wolverine.

OMG YOU PROVED BRUCEY RIGHT!

You win this round... Ninja vanish!

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/92686/ninja-vanish-o.gif

Doctor-Alvis
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l9aaut6yRb1qcwuk4o1_500.gif
This is the most adult thing in this thread.

Dum Dum Dugan
Even those bug cyborgs were said to be crzy fast and even someone like Iron Fist couldnt lay a finger on them because of their "spider senses".
Can i please get the title and issue of this event.

Wimjet
the guy tells scorpion "with your enhancements....you're MORE than a match for spiderman"

How many times in comicbook history has somebody told a villian that they were "better" or "more than a match" than somebody else ...... just to be consistantly proved wrong ???? sad

The Nuul
Holy shit Gargan has an awesome feat with his insane falling distance. Hes >>>>>>>>>>> Logan.

jinzin
logan wins..............everytime some writer revamps a character you guys treat em like gods, he's not even experienced yet. Logan 10/10

first time I've ever agreed with Sin 100%

Someone hack her account? lol

SamZED
Can i please get the title and issue of this event.
Was in the same issue Spider-man fought the upgraded Scorpion. 653 I think. Here's the scan.

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/3999/tasm.th.jpg

Sin I AM
Originally posted by jinzin
first time I've ever agreed with Sin 100%

Someone hack her account? lol

are you hitting on me young man? roll eyes (sarcastic)

King Castle
he better not miffed
i called dibs.

time for a vote who wins?

i say, Wolvie that's 1

iceman24567
You win this round... Ninja vanish!

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/92686/ninja-vanish-o.gif LOL awesome reminds of the Mighty Morphin movie i miss my VHS's sad

Sin I AM
he better not miffed
i called dibs.

time for a vote who wins?

i say, Wolvie that's 1

awwww KC its ok, u dont have much to worry I can never come second to Wolverine stick out tongue

Parmaniac
Too early

Wolverine would most likely take it till now.

I'm curious about his new tail weapons.

Deadline
I dunno I think people are arguing based on what they've seen Scorp takes it, even if thats very little.

Durability actually does help, it reduces the amount of damage inflicted. Not saying he wins, just saying.

Sin I AM

eek!

Deadline
sneer

SamZED
i say, Wolvie
Dudenoway!

Trackz
this new scorpion hasn't been around long enough..something tells me he isn't going to be that impressive, so Wolverine most likely

Deadline
He'll probably start jobbing again.

SamZED
True.

StiltmanFTW
All the jobbing was the symbiote's fault uhuh

SamZED
All the jobbing was the symbiote's fault uhuh You're dead to me!uhuh

inimalist
I also believe that Spider-man can dodge bullets, man im such a fanboy! eek!

lets be fair though

bullets are without a doubt the biggest jobs in the history of comicdom

Parmaniac
Originally posted by inimalist
lets be fair though

bullets are without a doubt the biggest jobs in the history of comicdom I think you misunderstood his comment a bit.

inimalist
I think you misunderstood his comment a bit.

he's making fun of the fact someone was accusing him of spider-wanking by claiming something that has been shown on panel many times and is relevant to the discussion of how fast Spider-Man is compared to Sabretooth?

Parmaniac
he's making fun of the fact someone was accusing him of spider-wanking by claiming something that has been shown on panel many times and is relevant to the discussion of how fast Spider-Man is compared to Sabretooth? Yeah but I guess he's more mocking him for directly bashing him. You're argumentation might be right but I don't think that that was his point at all.

King Castle
lets be fair though

bullets are without a doubt the biggest jobs in the history of comicdom if that were true why are they always hitting wolverine?

Starscream M
if that were true why are they always hitting wolverine? because he can survive them

Parmaniac
because he can survive them Nah he's just slow as **** biscuits

iceman24567
he fell over 30 stories and got up in a sec...that's INSANE!! laughing This is a chomper level post

inimalist
Yeah but I guess he's more mocking him for directly bashing him. You're argumentation might be right but I don't think that that was his point at all.

I wasn't really arguing against his point, just more saying that dodging bullets or lasers or all that jazz is the bread and butter or street level heroes. people whose powerset gives them no reason to be able to dodge bullets do so on a regular basis. idk, more pointing out a pet peeve of mine rather than arguing a point, as I don't think there should be any debate about whether spiderman is faster than sabretooth, or by extension whether scorpion is faster than wolverine

inimalist
if that were true why are they always hitting wolverine?

because the people who buy comics eat that shit right up?

I don't know what to say, other than there is probably an entire different discussion we could have about comics and guns

jinzin
are you hitting on me young man? roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing out loud

C'mon, my pickup lines would be better than that... at the LEAST cornier than that.

Besides that I'm shallow and I don't even know what you look like. roll eyes (sarcastic)

King Castle
Originally posted by jinzin
laughing out loud

C'mon, my pickup lines would be better than that... at the LEAST cornier than that.

Besides that I'm shallow and I don't even know what you look like. roll eyes (sarcastic) i envision Michelle Manhart

iceman24567
i envision Michelle Manhart Hmm you could have aimed a little high brah erm

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by iceman24567
Hmm you could have aimed a little high brah erm

I think that was the point...

King Castle
Hmm you could have aimed a little high brah erm there be a reason for my choice, what be the problem

http://www.hotindienews.com/news/other/2007/01/images/0022.jpg

iceman24567
I think that was the point... Oh laughing

iceman24567
there be a reason for my choice, what be the problem

http://www.hotindienews.com/news/other/2007/01/images/0022.jpg Yeah ok shes bangable and i would probably ask for seconds

King Castle
she was also a military drill instructor and a staff sgt.

SamZED
Yeah ok shes bangable and i would probably ask for seconds Oh like you've ever seen a naked chick in your entire life you geek. And quit touching yourself this instant.

iceman24567
Oh like you've ever seen a naked chick in your entire life you geek. And quit touching yourself this instant. Not until I'm done damn you! mad

SamZED
Not until I'm done damn you! mad uhuh

Badabing
Okay, back to the topic.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Badabing
Okay, back to the topic. tawnOvY-DcM&feature=related

On Topic

Too early

Wolverine would most likely take it till now.

Dum Dum Dugan
Was in the same issue Spider-man fought the upgraded Scorpion. 653 I think. Here's the scan.

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/3999/tasm.th.jpg
That doesent really show IF not being able to hit them nor is it stated that scorpion is faster then them. From what I see from those scans his speed is nothign special. He dodge them pillars which countless heros could do and he was unloaded upon by machine gun bullets (though to be fair he is bullet proof)

Parmaniac
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/8674/spiderslayerprecog2asmv.th.jpg

After that Spider-man is running to the Think Tank Lab to build an anti Spider-Sense gadget to help his team out.

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/6857/intellect1asmv1653.th.jpg

It was made pretty clear that the whole Team is pretty much useless at the moment.

EDIT: Funny thing in the 2nd scan is he asks himself if could pull the same as Chameleon or Dr. Doom to lock on the SS frequency, but actually he already made an alarm system based on it.

EDIT2: http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/9452/intellectalarmsystemasm.th.jpg

Amazing Spider-man V1 386

Dum Dum Dugan
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/8674/spiderslayerprecog2asmv.th.jpg

After that Spider-man is running to the Think Tank Lab to build an anti Spider-Sense gadget to help his team out.

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/6857/intellect1asmv1653.th.jpg

It was made pretty clear that the whole Team is pretty much useless at the moment.
I admitt I have yet to read the issue, but that does not indicate IF could not hit them. The people saying they can't hit them are vastly slower the IF. I think it a bit unfair to persume IF also was unable to lands hits.

Not to mention IF has hit spiderman and other opponents with similar warning systems. People seem to be jumping to conclusion based off other characters statements rather then IF own, and to me neither pannel indicates IF can't hit them. It does indicate the teams losing however and that Thing and Hawlk eyes girlfriend cant hit them.

Also not sure we can simply assume those cyborg feats = gargans.

King Castle

EDIT: Funny thing in the 2nd scan is he asks himself if could pull the same as Chameleon or Dr. Doom to lock on the SS frequency, but actually he already made an alarm system based on it.

EDIT2: http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/9452/intellectalarmsystemasm.th.jpg

Amazing Spider-man V1 386 based on his own spidersense hence his trackers and the alarm, disrupting the signal or even canceling is a different thing. especially if the villains have a different frequency then him.

Parmaniac
I admitt I have yet to read the issue, but that does not indicate IF could not hit them. The people saying they can't hit them are vastly slower the IF. I think it a bit unfair to persume IF also was unable to lands hits. I agree that's why I said it's to early.

@KC

Take a look at the speaking bubbles of Chameleon and Doom they also only locked onto the frequency and Spider-man asked himself if he could do the same, and exactly that is what he has done nothing was stated in the flashback bubbles of cancelling or anything.

King Castle
I agree that's why I said it's to early.

@KC

Take a look at the speaking bubbles of Chameleon and Doom they also only locked onto the frequency and Spider-man asked himself if he could do the same, and exactly that is what he has done nothing was stated in the flashback bubbles of canceling or anything. i am aware that the chameleon and doom have done it, i am saying that spidey has not done what he is planning on doing if it is turning it off or disrupting it unless he just plans on turning the nob like a loud speaker and even then his frequency may not be the same as theirs although for plot purposes it will be.

and he is not doom nor chameleon for a feat transfer.

Parmaniac
i am aware that the chameleon and doom have done it, i am saying that spidey has not done what he is planning on doing. Yes but taht's not what he is asking himself, he said a "similar trick" ie locking on the frequency which is what he has done no feat tranfer necessary.

I agree that he never has cancelled his SS, why should he that's why he said on the next page that he will pull out a MacGuyver feat.

SamZED
I admitt I have yet to read the issue, but that does not indicate IF could not hit them. The people saying they can't hit them are vastly slower the IF. I think it a bit unfair to persume IF also was unable to lands hits.

Not to mention IF has hit spiderman and other opponents with similar warning systems. People seem to be jumping to conclusion based off other characters statements rather then IF own, and to me neither pannel indicates IF can't hit them. It does indicate the teams losing however and that Thing and Hawlk eyes girlfriend cant hit them.

Also not sure we can simply assume those cyborg feats = gargans. The team fought like 5 of those bugs. I dont see why they'd complain about team efforts being useless and have Spider-man run to build an anti-ss device to stand a chance if Danny could have just went Iron Fist on their asses. I believe the scans indicates they couldnt beat any of those guys on their own.

Scorpion was shot just to display his suits durability. Doubt his scorpion sense even registered the bulets as a threat. But yes I agree, 2 showings isnt enough to make a definite conclusion. That's why I said Wolverine MIGHT not take the majority. We know Gargan is very fast has spider sense and can dish out a lot of damage with his tail. IMO that's enough to gve him the benefit of the doubt until we see more showings from him.

Tazer
Yo.

I see Gargan getting his tail cut off after *maybe* landing a few hits, going in to use the claws........and getting 3 A-metal spikes in his chest for the effort.

Logan ftw

Tazer

Dum Dum Dugan
The team fought like 5 of those bugs. I dont see why they'd complain about team efforts being useless
It was more then 3 times that number.

have Spider-man run to build an anti-ss device to stand a chance if Danny could have just went Iron Fist on their asses. I believe the scans indicates they couldnt beat any of those guys on their own.

Iron Fist never used his IF once in that fight. Scans indicated they were losing as a team, never indicated IF could not hit them. In fact in the start of the fight we see Iron Fist kick and it looks to have nailed one of the bugs. So this idea IF was unable to hit them is unfounded.

We know Gargan is very fast has spider sense and can dish out a lot of damage with his tail. IMO that's enough to gve him the benefit of the doubt until we see more showings from him.
No it not. Why would we give him the benefit of the doubt when he not display superior speed to wolverine at all, nor damage out put comparable to individuals wolverine routinely takes punishment from.

Scorpion feat wise has done nothing to suggest he takes the majority so forth.

SamZED
It was more then 3 times that number.
3 times that number werent fighting IF and Cage. Some of them were coming after Jameson, others were in another part of town or fighting guards. Luke and Danny were taking no more than 5.

Iron Fist never used his IF once in that fight. Scans indicated they were losing as a team, never indicated IF could not hit them. In fact in the start of the fight we see Iron Fist kick and it looks to have nailed one of the bugs. So this idea IF was unable to hit them is unfounded. The kick didnt connect. No sound effect no nothing, It actually looked looks like the bug dodged left. Never said he used his IF (although it looks like he did). I said that if IF could tag them he wouldnt complain about their spider sense And wouldnt need Spider-man's help, he'd just beat them eventually if he could tag them. Instead in the preview of the next book they outright say they need help because they're getting their butts kicked.

No it not. Why would we give him the benefit of the doubt when he not display superior speed to wolverine at all, nor damage out put comparable to individuals wolverine routinely takes punishment from.

Scorpion feat wise has done nothing to suggest he takes the majority so forth. So forth exactly. Did you read my post? I said its early to give Wolverine the majority until we see more from Scorpion. That does NOT mean im givving Scorpion the win.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Why do all threads with Wolverine in them give me a headache from losing so many brain cells reading this gibberish?

King Castle
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Why do all threads with Wolverine in them give me a headache from losing so many brain cells reading this gibberish? how is that relevant if you're not gonna contribute dont post at all in thread. since all it is, is baiting others for a negative response.

Starscream M
Why do all threads with Wolverine in them give me a headache from losing so many brain cells reading this gibberish? lol I don't know...maybe you're allergic to him?

Tazer
Yo.

Why do all threads with Wolverine in them give me a headache from losing so many brain cells reading this gibberish?

the follow-up to this is, of course: if they give ya a headache, then Y bother readin'em?? wink

Tazer

Parmaniac
It's a love hate thing.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

the follow-up to this is, of course: if they give ya a headache, then Y bother readin'em?? wink

Tazer Yo,

Maybe he likes headaches?

Starscream M

Arahan
Wolverine wins, he is more popular big grin

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by Starscream M Maybe he likes headaches?

perhaps......but then again perhaps not.

Tazer

StiltmanFTW
1) it's too early, like Parm said

2) even further enhanced speed and scorpion sense = bad news for Wolvie

King Castle
1) it's too early, like Parm said

2) even further enhanced speed and scorpion sense = bad news for Wolvie are we talking The Gorgon lvl speed?

Mindset
Nah faster, more like Spiderman level speed. big grin

King Castle
Nah faster, more like Spiderman level speed. big grin hmm.. that is pretty fast, i heard that spiderman can move well over 200 Mph somewhere close to classic quicksilver speed.

i guess i have to change my vote for scorpion then if he move just as fast if not faster if he has sound barrier reaction speed.

StiltmanFTW
are we talking The Gorgon lvl speed?

We'll have to see.

srankmissingnin
Upgraded Scorpion? Already beaten by Spider-man. cool

SamZED
Yeah. Gargan is Gargan no matter what suit you put him in.

Parmaniac
Upgraded Scorpion? Already beaten by Spider-man. cool After using a plot device.

srankmissingnin
After using a plot device.

A plot device that had the same or worse effect on himself. eek!

Mac couldn't even land a hit prior to said plot device anyway.

Parmaniac
A plot device that had the same or worse effect on himself. eek!
Any proof that it affected his strength? Their heads were hurting and Spider-man hitted his chin after that. Scorpion goes down. So the explosion might effected both but appereantly it only pulled down their durability or better said shook their heads (read what he was saying after it) and Spider-man hits his head after it.

I also want to point out that Scorpion wasn't knocked out but webbed up.
(just btw the same reason why I give Spider-man the win over Wolverine)

Mac couldn't even land a hit prior to said plot device anyway. And? Plus of course he did you should read what he is talking and then look at what he hit.

I'd like to point out that I've never said Scorpion wins just that this interpretation is kinda faulty at least imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.