Swamp Thing vs. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

McNasty996
Fight takes place in New York. CIS, PIS Off. Who wins?

Uriel005
Have to go with swamp thing

AlmightyKfish
CIS off Swamp Thing screws with Thor's stomach flora and such ftw.

Galan007
ST.

MrMind
well swamp thing owned pre-crisis superman, one shotted captain atom and red tornado before. I don't think thor stand a chance

Uriel005
Originally posted by MrMind
well swamp thing owned pre-crisis superman, one shotted captain atom and red tornado before. I don't think thor stand a chance no he really doesn't. He's not something you can really beat unless you want to end the universe.

dmills
Swampthing and easily. But I'm sure at least one person will disagree wink

Uriel005
Originally posted by dmills
Swampthing and easily. But I'm sure at least one person will disagree wink thor has yet to become a threat to all life in the universe which is pretty much what it would take to really beat ST

dmills
Originally posted by Uriel005
thor has yet to become a threat to all life in the universe which is pretty much what it would take to really beat ST That won't stop Thor fans from trying.

animalists
Thor wins he will godblast him

Uriel005
Originally posted by animalists
Thor wins he will godblast him which ST instantly recovers from or ignores with contemptuous ease smokin' I hope you know that petty things like incineration do nothing to ST

animalists
which ST instantly recovers from or ignores with contemptuous ease smokin' I hope you know that petty things like incineration do nothing to ST

we dont know what are the limits of the godblast so to asume anyone will shrug it off is redicilous the godblast brought galactus to his knees

AlmightyKfish
we dont know what are the limits of the godblast so to asume anyone will shrug it off is redicilous the godblast brought galactus to his knees

Yeah it would probably disintegrate Swampy.

Which barely inconveniences him, he can just reform from any plant life in the area instantly.

Thor has no way of putting Swamp Thing down for more than a few seconds.

inimalist
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish

by this arguement you would accept that Man-Thing at least stalemates Thor?

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by inimalist
by this arguement you would accept that Man-Thing at least stalemates Thor?

Has Man-Thing regenerated from ashes or complete disintegration before?

I don't know much about Man-Thing, but if he has the same level of limitless regeneration as Swampy I can't see what Thor would do to him, unless Thor could trap Man-Thing in something etc (Not an option w/ Swamp as his conciousness can just jump)

animalists
Yeah it would probably disintegrate Swampy.

Which barely inconveniences him, he can just reform from any plant life in the area instantly.

he will do god blasts over and over again he wins

AlmightyKfish
he will do god blasts over and over again he wins

I really hope you're trolling eek!

After the first blast not only will Thor be drained, but St with just "respawn" in Thor's gut flora and explode him from the inside.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Unless something really exotic like the soul suck works, I don't see anyway Thor could win this to be honest. Not in any permanent fashion.

Swamp Thing.

animalists
I really hope you're trolling eek!

After the first blast not only will Thor be drained, but St with just "respawn" in Thor's gut flora and explode him from the inside.

he cant do that because thor will wait for that moment and then absorb him with mjolnir or he will use his exotic powers he has too many powers and abilities for swamp thing

AlmightyKfish
he cant do that because thor will wait for that moment and then absorb him with mjolnir or he will use his exotic powers he has too many powers and abilities for swamp thing

facepalm2

animalists
facepalm2

whats wrong? cant debate me so you post smilies?

AlmightyKfish
whats wrong? cant debate me so you post smilies?

Yes, that's exactly it.

I'm giving up in the face of your astounding knowledge of Thor and Swamp Thing's respective powers.

There's simply no merit in debating with someone so objective and knowledgable.

inimalist
Has Man-Thing regenerated from ashes or complete disintegration before?

hmmm, short answer, absolutely.

long answer... actually, I'll make a thread...

I don't know much about Man-Thing, but if he has the same level of limitless regeneration as Swampy I can't see what Thor would do to him, unless Thor could trap Man-Thing in something etc (Not an option w/ Swamp as his conciousness can just jump)

to me though, even with his regen, manny wouldn't do squat to Thor, and I hardly see Thor continuously disintegrating him as a tie.

I'm totally ignorant of swampthing though, does he have the ability to put down an asgardian?

AlmightyKfish
hmmm, short answer, absolutely.

long answer... actually, I'll make a thread...

to me though, even with his regen, manny wouldn't do squat to Thor, and I hardly see Thor continuously disintegrating him as a tie.

I'm totally ignorant of swampthing though, does he have the ability to put down an asgardian?

I agree about Man Thing not being able to do much...

On the other hand, ST has complete control over all plant life and such, so as he's demonstrated before, he could mess with flora in Thor's gut to literally explode him from the inside out (he threatened to do this to Constantine)

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/...onstantine1.jpg

And depending on the environment ST could use that to physically attack Thor...

Galan007
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Unless something really exotic like the soul suck works, I don't see anyway Thor could win this to be honest. Not in any permanent fashion.

Swamp Thing. I'm shocked.

You just went up a few notches. stick out tongue

I'm totally ignorant of swampthing though, does he have the ability to put down an asgardian? He's gesturely beaten the likes of Captain Atom and Red Tornado simultaneously, Firestorm, Superman (pre and post crisis), a version of Arcane whose powers registered on the same level as Spectre and Trigon, etc, etc.

In short: yes.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Galan007
I'm shocked.

You just went up a few notches. stick out tongue

I've admitted Thor losses many times. For some reason, these responses rarely get noticed. ermm

Galan007
I noticed it this time. embarrasment

Uriel005

Swamp Thing. Soul suck wouldn't work ST is essentially all flora in the universe now. He is, for a lack of a better word The Green he was saying Poison Ivy would be a part of as the May Queen.

Rage.Of.Olympus
From what I remember, Swamp Thing has only one consciousness that can travel to any part of the Green and is connected with every part to some form or extent.

Originally posted by Galan007
I noticed it this time. embarrasment

love

dmills
I've admitted Thor losses many times. For some reason, these responses rarely get noticed. ermm I remember them. All 2 of them stick out tongue

Galan007
From what I remember, Swamp Thing has only one consciousness that can travel to any part of the Green and is connected with every part to some form or extent. thumb up

"The Green touches all realms... All spaces":
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/edenwood4.jpg

MrMind
no he really doesn't. He's not something you can really beat unless you want to end the universe.
http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/3523/1525367sttp2super.jpg
http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/5828/1525368sttp3super.jpg
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/7267/superbz.jpg
http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/1305/super2e.jpg
http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/4233/super3.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.