Annihilators vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
the Silver Surfer, Beta-Ray Bill, Quasar, Gladiator and Ronan the Accuser

vs

Superman, Green Lantern (Hal), Wonder Woman, Flash, Martian Manhunter

Bentley
Very close fight, Ronan is the weak link.

moonknight11
Cool Stomp bro.

Philosophía
JLA.

carver9
Annihilators win

iceman24567
Jla

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Bentley
Very close fight, Ronan is the weak link.
You jest right? Ronan can take WW or MM

iceman24567
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
You jest right? Ronan can take WW or MM By take you mean take a beating amirite?

Bentley
You jest right? Ronan can take WW or MM

I assume you're talking about current depowered Diana, I haven't read anything on that incarnation to be fair.

Nihilist
JLA win, too many weak links in Marvel line up ie Ronan/Glads

Bouboumaster
Annihilators wins, they have an edge in versatility that the JLA won't overcome. Also, Surfer anyone he fight in one-on-one, especially Superman and Flash.

-Pr-
Don't we have one of these already?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Nihilist
JLA win, too many weak links in Marvel line up ie Glads

BUT HE HAS TEH FULL CONFIDENCE!!

-Pr-
Superman's full confidence > Gladiator's.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by -Pr-
Superman's full confidence > Gladiator's.

But show me a comparable feat to Glads at Full Confidence!!! I mean he's at full confidence HE CANT LOSE!! roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) smokin'

-Pr-
laughing out loud

KuRuPT Thanosi
I do find it amusing people are claiming Ronan and Glads are weaklinks.. does this mean WW and MM are team wreckers?

carver9
Gladiator>anyone on the opposing team.

Annihilators 8/10

carver9
I do find it amusing people are claiming Ronan and Glads are weaklinks.. does this mean WW and MM are team wreckers?

Kurupt, they are saying that for one reason and one reason only. Ignore it.

Sin I AM

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/576/335556-heatanc5_super.jpg

wink

depends on which team and the context of the fight

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Superman>anyone on the opposing team.

JLA 8/10

you're learning. good.

carver9
you're learning. good.

Lol... no, just no.

-Pr-
Lol... no, just no.

Yesh. Tis the truth. You and your mohawk know it.

Black bolt z
It could easily be argued either way that glads>supes or supes>glads.

but neither glads nor supes is the strongestr on either team.

Surfer is.

carver9
Originally posted by Black bolt z

Surfer is.

I agree sad

-Pr-

Surfer is.

strongest, or most powerful?

Black bolt z
strongest, or most powerful? Most powerful overall. Didn't mean physically.

-Pr-
Most powerful overall. Didn't mean physically.

Debatable, but I can see the merit in such an argument.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Sin I AM

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/2050/mmhz.jpg

http://www.clker.com/cliparts/q/1/k/A/R/b/comic-burst-th.png

http://starsmedia.ign.com/stars/image/object/924/924243/mister-fantastic_pictureboxart_160w.jpg

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix4/earthfflosttrial6.jpg

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/576/335556-heatanc5_super.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/8190/614597-justice3_cover_full.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/8190/614600-justice3_p16_17_full.jpg

wink

depends on which team and the context of the fight

Team one takes this. Ronan would be take out but so would MM. Bill and Surfer, and Gladiator can beat almost anyone on team 2. Superman and Hal are their best shots against team one and I don't see either taking out Surfer and having enough power to take on Bill afterwards. Quasar can bfr anyone on team 2 without much trouble leaving him free to assist the other Annihilators. And as fast as Flash is, most of team one are fight using flight or would wreck the entire battle ground leaving nothing to stand on. Good luck with MM attacking team one telepathically because Surfer blast a hole in him if Bill doesn't wreck MM's head with Stormbreaker.

Bentley
Or... Flash steals speed Bill before he can even react and Surfer is distracted by Hal's superior abilties. Do you people remember back in the day when people respected Flash?

WhiteWitchKing
Or... Flash steals speed Bill before he can even react and Surfer is distracted by Hal's superior abilties. Do you people remember back in the day when people respected Flash?

No, not really. You must be really old - dinosaur old.

Bentley
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
No, not really. You must be really old - dinosaur old.

Before there were phrases like "Flash can beat anyone below Abstract Level", they were bs, but they were honest eek!

Desaad
Originally posted by keiththegreat
the Silver Surfer, Beta-Ray Bill, Quasar, Gladiator and Ronan the Accuser

vs

Superman, Green Lantern (Hal), Wonder Woman, Flash, Martian Manhunter

Decent fight, and it depends how it breaks down. Surfer vs Hal is a win for Hal, Surfer vs Superman is a win for Surfer. BRB vs Superman is a win for Superman, BRB vs Hal is a stalemate or win for BRB. Quasar vs Martian Manhunter is a win for Manhunter, Manhunter vs Gladiator is a win for Manhunter. Wonder Woman loses to anyone not Ronan -- against Ronan she wins. Ronan gets taken out no matter what. Flash could potentially take out any of them, especially given the rules of this board.

Could go any which way. Given the way this board works, edge to team II, as I think the Flash is too much and Hal is as ridiculous 'pull a power out of his ass' as the Silver Surfer.

Slaanesh
Surfer can beat anyone he face..but Ronan can't really hang with anyone on team 2..i give a small majority to team 2..

D_Dude1210
Poor Ronan, the odd one out in the team. :P hope they power him back up again like he was in the old days.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Good luck with MM attacking team one telepathically because Surfer blast a hole in him if Bill doesn't wreck MM's head with Stormbreaker.

http://i45.tinypic.com/16l0k8j.jpg

Warlord
Annihilators ftw

Prep-Man
Ronan loses it for Team 1.

ronan is the weakest in the field, but collectively, I'd say team one is more powerfull. leaning towards team 1

KuRuPT Thanosi
Did someone say Hal takes out Surfer... There are some good jokers on KMC these days. Hal would get wrecked by Surfer, and honestly, it wouldn't be that hard.

-Pr-
Did someone say Hal takes out Surfer... There are some good jokers on KMC these days. Hal would get wrecked by Surfer, and honestly, it wouldn't be that hard.

Why not? He's arguably the top GL.

iceman24567
Lol at Surfer EASILY beating Hal talk about jokers......

KuRuPT Thanosi
That's great and all, being maybe the top GL, but looking at each category by category shows a clear and decisive edge to surfer.

I'm talking about Durability, Strength, Power output, Speed, Intelligence just to name the most important ones

Bentley
That's great and all, being maybe the top GL, but looking at each category by category shows a clear and decisive edge to surfer.

I'm talking about Durability, Strength, Power output, Speed, Intelligence just to name the most important ones

Versatility and high end defense are Hal's.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Versatility over surfer.. no way. Defense I will give Hal that.. yet all the other ones go to Surfer.. So yes it would be that easy

-Pr-
Versatility and high end defense are Hal's.

that, and Hal can amp his strength and durability too, but that's assuming he'd even want to.

Bentley
Versatility over surfer.. no way. Defense I will give Hal that.. yet all the other ones go to Surfer.. So yes it would be that easy

He has versatility over Surfer, the rings can do pretty much anything...

-Pr-
He has versatility over Surfer, the rings can do pretty much anything...

power output is arguable too.

Bentley
power output is arguable too.

I agree, but I didn't have any example at hand to discuss it and I wanted to be sure.

iceman24567
Versatility over surfer.. no way. Defense I will give Hal that.. yet all the other ones go to Surfer.. So yes it would be that easy That easy huh I would love to see you prove that Surfer could easily beat Hal

KuRuPT Thanosi
Power Output isn't really debatable. Hal amping his durability and Strength still wouldn't match surfer who can also amp his.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by iceman24567
That easy huh I would love to see you prove that Surfer could easily beat Hal

So if Surfer is Hal's superior to Hal in pretty much every relevant area of a vs. match... this means it will be a tough fight for Surfer? Ummm yeah that makes sense.

-Pr-
Power Output isn't really debatable. Hal amping his durability and Strength still wouldn't match surfer who can also amp his.

He doesn't need to amp them, though. It's just an option he has. His shields provide him with plenty of durability anyway.

Bentley

Hal's top output would be energy methinks.

There is a quite healthy and long GL vs Surfer thread somewhere here. I may browse some arguments later just to remind people some of the feats that Hal carries around.

iceman24567
So if Surfer is Hal's superior to Hal in pretty much every relevant area of a vs. match... this means it will be a tough fight for Surfer? Ummm yeah that makes sense. If he were superior by leaps and bounds I would agree with you but hes not roll eyes (sarcastic)

keiththegreat
The big disadvantage for Hal is if the fight lasts for more than 24 hours.

Philosophía
Good point, keith.

iceman24567

carver9
Surfer is above hal by a large gap. Which gl was it that black mary took out in 2 panels? Hal is good but he isn't surfer good or close to it. When hal can shoot minor blast that's powerful enough to create large black holes, then you all would have an argument. When hal can power up and destroy a planet THEN you all would have an argument.

Hal has some amazing "classic" feats but his up to date feats puts him no where near surfers league nor does anyone else on his team. Surfer is just that good and powerful.

He has versatility over Surfer, the rings can do pretty much anything... So can the PC. What power has Hal shown that SS has never replicated?

Bentley
Originally posted by 753
So can the PC. What power has Hal shown that SS has never replicated?

Create a giant energy boxing glove.

carver9
Originally posted by 753
So can the PC. What power has Hal shown that SS has never replicated?

I guess they are talking about him creating objects. Surfer has done almost everything a character is capable of doing. Its pretty obvious who is more versatile and powerful.

iceman24567
Surfer is above hal by a large gap. Which gl was it that black mary took out in 2 panels? Hal is good but he isn't surfer good or close to it. When hal can shoot minor blast that's powerful enough to create large black holes, then you all would have an argument. When hal can power up and destroy a planet THEN you all would have an argument.

Hal has some amazing "classic" feats but his up to date feats puts him no where near surfers league nor does anyone else on his team. Surfer is just that good and powerful. Yeah well your opinion means squat to me but good post no expression

carver9
Create a giant energy boxing glove.

Lolololhahahaha....

Surfer lended mary jane his powers THEN he connected every living being on the planet to mary jane "mentally" while she was flying through space so that they could experiece how it feels to be the surfer.

carver9
Yeah well your opinion means squat to me but good post no expression

Lololol...

Thanks iceman. You remind me of a lil brother. We will always cross paths.

iceman24567
Lololol...

Thanks iceman. You remind me of a lil brother. We will always cross paths. A lil bro that would eat you for breakfast ala Everybody Hates Chris

carver9
A lil bro that would eat you for breakfast ala Everybody Hates Chris

laughing

bbrem123
annihilators win...even with ronan being the weaklink....surfer makes up for him and some

Prep-Man
Surfer dies with IMP.

Desaad
Lolololhahahaha....

Surfer lended mary jane his powers THEN he connected every living being on the planet to mary jane "mentally" while she was flying through space so that they could experiece how it feels to be the surfer.

This post is hilarious for two different reasons. 1. Because you picked a feat that was out of continuity (Surfer dying at the end of the story didn't get that away?) and 2. Because Surfer performed an almost identical, but more impressive, feat in continuity, years earlier.

In terms of sheer versatility and power there is nothing a herald has done that a GL hasn't at least matched if not exceeded (Hal being the best GL and Surfer being the best herald, I assume they can accomplish whatever their counterparts can).

Desaad

Hal has twice nearly destroyed a planet, only stopping because of some outside factor, has supplied half the power to move the earth against force enough to fling it into the sun (dozens of stars worth of energy). Random rookie GL's have sealed black holes, casually. One GL sealed a black hole big enough to consume his entire sector. Multiple GL's have moved their planet. Kyle, Hal, and Katma + John Stewart have all created planets (in the case of Kyle, Katma and John just raw planets, in the case of Hal all of Oa with all of its technology).

I can literally go feat for feat with you on this, and I promise you you won't come out ahead.

It's all in continuity. Johns has said it. DC continuity has said it. Deal.

And even in his most recent feats he is manipulating matter, moving the earth (with Superman) against Starbreaker's power, traveling through time, casually defeating the undefeated Shaggy Man, going toe to toe with the Spectre.

-Pr-

Hal has some amazing "classic" feats but his up to date feats puts him no where near surfers league nor does anyone else on his team. Surfer is just that good and powerful.

Yet another DC character you obviously haven't read nearly enough of. What is that now, fifty?

biscuits

celeyhyga17
I'm betting on Surfer as the most powerful on the field.
But I see Ronan as the weakest one as well. Close fight.
Annihilators got some big big gunz. A Surfer, Beta Ray Bill, and Gladiator trio is gonna be a beetch.

Annihilators 6/10

Black bolt z
Yet another DC character you obviously haven't read nearly enough of. What is that now, fifty?

biscuits Only 49.

abhilegend
Bump

Adam Grimes
Close fight but Superman solos.

carver9
On the real, if Surfer takes this fight serious, he can solo. Create a nearby red sun that will take out Supes and Martian Manhunter. Take to the sky and turn the ground into hot lava taking out Flash. Create clones to fight Wonder Woman while planet destroying blasting the rest of the team and then fly up to Wonder Woman who is getting stomped by his clones and either create a Black Hole beside her, board trap her or snatch her soul from her body. This is Surfer alone. The rest of the team is overkill. Yes, everything I've said is within Surfers capability.

DarkSaint85
Carver being a stupid troll as per usual /shrug

Yes, everything I've said is within his capability.

-Pr-
On the real, if Surfer takes this fight serious, he can solo. Create a nearby red sun that will take out Supes and Martian Manhunter. Take to the sky and turn the ground into hot lava taking out Flash. Create clones to fight Wonder Woman while planet destroying blasting the rest of the team and the fly up to Wonder Woman who is getting stomped by his clones and either create a Black Hole beside her, board trap her or snatch her soul from her body. This is Surfer alone. The rest of the team is overkill. Yes, everything I've said is within Surfers capability.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t461496.html

Adam Grimes
If Superman/Flash/Hal/WW took this fight seriously -same way Carv suggested-, they could each end it by themselves before the other team knew what tf was happening. thumb up

carver9
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
If Superman/Flash/Hal/WW took this fight seriously -same way Carv suggested-, they could each end it by themselves before the other team knew what tf was happening. thumb up

Highly, HIGHLY disagree.

carver9
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t461496.html

Sigh!!!

JBL
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
If Superman/Flash/Hal/WW took this fight seriously -same way Carv suggested-, they could each end it by themselves before the other team knew what tf was happening. thumb up Sign... Gladiator ends it in the blink of a God's eye. Well, even quicker because he wouldn't have to cross galaxies.

DarkSaint85
Flash is faster than speed though

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
Sign... Gladiator ends it in the blink of a God's eye. Well, even quicker because he wouldn't have to cross galaxies.
That punch didn't even ko heimdall. That might as well be lamest speedblitz ever.

abhilegend
Highly, HIGHLY disagree.
Disagree with what? You think JLA is what, twiddling their thumbs?

AlbertoJohnAvil
Surfer is all thats needed, any other forum would agree with that notion. been proven and done too many times

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by abhilegend
That punch didn't even ko heimdall. That might as well be lamest speedblitz ever.
Nah...
Lamest blitzes are the ones when somone throws a bazillion punches and their opponent is still standing... Sometimes with a smile. Thats like 90% of them actually. laughing out loud
Theyre about as effective as an army of parademons or hand ninjas.

carver9

You do know Superman along with every other Herald speed blitz punches have some of the worst showing ever, right?

carver9
Disagree with what? You think JLA is what, twiddling their thumbs?

Surfer is a team by himself. Thats what i agree with.

DarkSaint85
As is Flash, when he creates time clones smile. An entire army of speed stealing, speed lending, speed blitzing time clones who can strategize in picoseconds and spam IMPs, whilst boiling blood and cooking eyes.

All within his capabilities laughing out loud

Adam Grimes
But wait, lava floor will stop them lol.

-Pr-
Sigh!!!

It just seems like you need to re-read the rules, Carver. Characters aren't their powersets. We expect them to act as they would in the comics.

carver9
It just seems like you need to re-read the rules, Carver. Characters aren't their powersets. We expect them to act as they would in the comics.

Lol... this can't be true. Does this apply to all characters or specifics?

carver9
KMC is going to have me smoking cigarettes. Nothing against you Pr because you seem like one of the most reasonable here but your statement goes against EVERYTHING that have been going on within KMC for years now.

-Pr-
Lol... this can't be true. Does this apply to all characters or specifics?

https://i.imgur.com/I7HbeY2.gif

I really hope that's sarcasm.

abhilegend
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Surfer is all thats needed, any other forum would agree with that notion. been proven and done too many times
Then go to those forums.

abhilegend
You do know Superman along with every other Herald speed blitz punches have some of the worst showing ever, right?
Do they now?

abhilegend
Surfer is a team by himself. Thats what i agree with.
He isn't.

abhilegend
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Nah...
Lamest blitzes are the ones when somone throws a bazillion punches and their opponent is still standing... Sometimes with a smile. Thats like 90% of them actually. laughing out loud
Theyre about as effective as an army of parademons or hand ninjas.
Hardly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.