Classic Fury vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FanBoy101
Classic Fury(238)

vs

JLA

GL(sentinel alan scott)
Flash(wally)
SuperMan(sun dipped ala OWAW)
Wonder woman
Martian Man Hunter
Batman
Booster gold

the Darkone
Are u crazy blink, fury kills them all before dinner time.

The Pict
The X-Men have beaten Fury. This might not be "classic" Fury. I'm not entirely clued up on his feats.

Desaad
When people refer to classic Fury, they're generally talking about the one at the very end of the ALan Moore Mad Jim Jaspers series. That version WAS pretty powerful, though I think he gets overrated (as he really defeated Jaspers via weakness exploitation). Before it absorbed the giant super computer, though, it killed every superhero on its world (though, again, how impressive this is is debatable since we don't know the power levels of those heroes). After, it was unstoppable...for Captain Britain and his band of heroes/villains.

When it came back, though, the X Men DID defeat it, and so far as I know that's a direction continuation.

The most recent reference, 'The Furies' in Astonishing X Men Neogenesis, was instantly the least impressive version I've yet seen.

rotiart
I don't know much about the fury. So I just looked up a wiki on him which says that Jamie braddock created a copy of te fury which the xmen defeated and was not the real thing. Does anything know if the wiki is right? I really don't know

bbrem123
spite fury stomps

Galan007
Originally posted by Desaad
it killed every superhero on its world (though, again, how impressive this is is debatable since we don't know the power levels of those heroes). And even that feat took Fury 2 years to accomplish. thumb down

---

At any rate, Fury's best feat (imo) was tanking the destruction of universe-238. That said, I'm not convinced that the JLA lineup can cause much lasting damage to it. /shrug

FanBoy101
Originally posted by Galan007
And even that feat took Fury 2 years to accomplish. thumb down

---

At any rate, Fury's best feat (imo) was tanking the destruction of universe-238. That said, I'm not convinced that the JLA lineup can cause much lasting damage to it. /shrug the guy was shruging off Jaspers warp... cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.