Sauron vs Sasquatch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
forum rules... fight takes place here:
http://www.traveladventures.org/continents/southamerica/images/southtrinidad01.jpg

Sin I AM
can Sauron hypnotize ole Sas?....i wonder would the power drain work on him as well

-K-M-
Originally posted by Sin I AM
can Sauron hypnotize ole Sas?

No, Super Skrull tried and failed.

chomperx9
Originally posted by -K-M-
No, Super Skrull tried and failed. that was super skrull

-K-M-
Originally posted by chomperx9
that was super skrull

Oh yeah? I had no idea it was Super Skrull...wait a minute.

Starscream M
Oh yeah? I had no idea it was Super Skrull...wait a minute. he meant that just because it didn't work in one instance, it wouldn't work in another

sauron's hypnotic abilities might be quite a bit more effective that super skrull's

Bentley
Based on...?

-K-M-
Originally posted by Starscream M
he meant that just because it didn't work in one instance, it wouldn't work in another

sauron's hypnotic abilities might be quite a bit more effective that super skrull's

I know I was making a joke

Concerning the second part.....

Originally posted by Bentley
Based on...?

Starscream M

Concerning the second part..... that's one of sauron's main powers and he is also a trained psychotherapist

inimalist
and he is also a trained psychotherapist

why is this relevant? Sauron's powers are mutant in origin, no?

Starscream M
Originally posted by inimalist
why is this relevant? Sauron's powers are mutant in origin, no? because he can understand the mental states of his victim better, hence he can better tailor his hypnotism to be most effective in inducing the desired effect

its like if two guys are strong punchers, but one is an expert on anatomy...he's prob gonna be more effective because he knows the most vulnerable spots to hit

inimalist
because he can understand the mental states of his victim better, hence he can better tailor his hypnotism to be most effective in inducing the desired effect

its like if two guys are strong punchers, but one is an expert on anatomy...he's prob gonna be more effective because he knows the most vulnerable spots to hit

is this based on something from a comic? because the analogy is off otherwise

Starscream M
Originally posted by inimalist
is this based on something from a comic? because the analogy is off otherwise I disagree

inimalist
I disagree

touche

so like, is it implied anywhere in the comics that this is the case? does he even employ hypnosis as a strategy in therapy (hypnosis is not a typical thing one learns when becomming a psychotherapist)?

like, has he shown the ability to tailor how his hypnosis power works given the cognitive state of his victim?

King Castle
dont use big words with starscream. reading

i am sure he has used his hypnotic power in battle but i am hard pressed to recall who of course it is also dependent of his opponents will but that seems to be done mostly for plot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.