Hercules vs Gamora

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
1) standard fight h2h

2) golden mace Herc vs godslayer gam

Bentley
Gamora should win thanks to skill and pressure points. If Herc ever lays his hands on her...

Well, let's face it, she'll never forget about it wink

Bouboumaster
Gamora in both

leonidas
herc takes #1 i think. #2 would likely go to gamora for the majority, but herc only really needs to land a couple big shots and he could finish her. but likely not before she stabbed him for a majority.

srankmissingnin
Herc in both. If Ronan has no trouble hanging with Gamora in melee then Herc is going to mangle her.

Bentley
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Herc in both. If Ronan has no trouble hanging with Gamora in melee then Herc is going to mangle her.

Ronan is heavily trained in martial arts though ermm

leonidas
herc manhandled warlock and he's very solid in martial arts....

iceman24567
Herc beats the hell out of her then beds her period no expression

Tha C-Master
He sleeps with her period? sick

iceman24567
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
He sleeps with her period? sick You silly goose

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Bentley
Ronan is heavily trained in martial arts though ermm

He isn't that skilled a fighter, his powers and equipment are what make him so formidable. A skilled fighter should be able to do better than go shot for shot with him in a melee exchange.

Bentley
He isn't that skilled a fighter, his powers and equipment are what make him so formidable. A skilled fighter should be able to do better than go shot for shot with him in a melee exchange.

Which doesn't mean he's not skilled, I mean, you of all people should be used to have heavily trained characters fight like brawlers in certain books...

srankmissingnin
Which doesn't mean he's not skilled, I mean, you of all people should be used to have heavily trained characters fight like brawlers in certain books...

He fights like a bruiser because he is a bruiser. Ronan isn't a fighter or any notable skill or renown, there is no evidence to the contrary.

Bentley
He's an accuser, now I assume you're going to tell me Captain Mar-vell had no skill or renown.

srankmissingnin
He's an accuser, now I assume you're going to tell me Captain Mar-vell had no skill or renown.

Mar-vell was stated to be "the best" of all the Kree soldiers, Ronan was not... and even Mar-vell isn't a first tier combatant.

Bentley
Mar-vell was stated to be "the best" of all the Kree soldiers, Ronan was not... and even Mar-vell isn't a first tier combatant.

Mar-vell is higher than Herc imo.

Don Corleone

I disagree. Mar-Vell made a career defeating characters that where beyond him in powerset. He practically beat them on skill alone.

King Castle
i would put Mar-Vell in lvl 3-4 in fighting skill kree warrior and all.
but, he beat them mostly relying on his quantum bands.

Don Corleone
Originally posted by King Castle
i would put Mar-Vell in lvl 3-4 in fighting skill kree warrior and all.
but, he beat them mostly relying on his quantum bands.

Cosmic Kung Fu! stick out tongue

King Castle
you're right fighting in space bumps them all up to lvl 7 to 12 even

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Don Corleone
I disagree. Mar-Vell made a career defeating characters that where beyond him in powerset. He practically beat them on skill alone.

Or did he make a career out of beating people with his pretty considerable powerset?

Don Corleone
Or did he make a career out of beating people with his pretty considerable powerset?

One of his first appearances was fighting Namor in water. That was before his first power up. I've got every appearance of Mar-Vell, I'll post skill scans in these coming days.

srankmissingnin
... Hasn't Namor put the boots to Mar-vell pretty easily before being taken out by a telepathic assault?

Don Corleone
... Hasn't Namor put the boots to Mar-vell pretty easily before being taken out by a telepathic assault?

I'm not aware of that? You have any issue numbers so that I can confirm.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.