Who would win in a fist-fight between Karate Kid, Batman(Bruce Wayne) and Iron Fist?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Transporter
Straight up hand-to-hand combat without the use of paraphernalia or powers. (New Earth versions)

box

Uriel005
Karate Kid 5/10 unless Bruce and IF are going to team up. IF takes this 3/10 Bruce 2/10. I'm assuming the batkick is a power.

The Transporter
Originally posted by Uriel005
Karate Kid 5/10 unless Bruce and IF are going to team up. IF takes this 3/10 Bruce 2/10. I'm assuming the batkick is a power.

No teams, purely a free-for-all.
Oh and when I said no powers I was directing it towards Iron First's spiritual energy and mind meld abilitiy. embarrasment.

Haha, but yeah his batkick definitely is a force to be reckoned with.

batmansurprise

Wouldn't want to get caught in the jaw by that one, that's for sure... wink

tideoftime
If you are trying to gauge relative skill, it gets tricky, because where IF's more blatant abilities are clearly more "power-based" as opposed to skill/finesse-based, it has to be kept in mind that KK's abilities/skills are, even conservatively speaking, meta/"somethin's up" in nature -- not necessarily in terms of being proper "powers", on the low-end, but rather that his applied skill is so near off-the-chart, his fighting is less like a skill and more like a power, contextually.

In anycase, removing IF's more active abilities sets him back in a way that wouldn't, by relation, happen to BM. Given that concept, and still allowing KK's weirdly uber Martial Arts "power", then it would be:

Karate Kid
Batman/Iron Fist in a close tie.

IF with his powers would, of course, beat Batman *sans* Batkick/weapons, and with his active powers, he'd give Val a run for his money. But in terms of applied skills, KK wins the majority here.

Tazer
Yo.

I co-sign the above judgement

Tazer

Deadline
Originally posted by tideoftime
If you are trying to gauge relative skill, it gets tricky, because where IF's more blatant abilities are clearly more "power-based" as opposed to skill/finesse-based, it has to be kept in mind that KK's abilities/skills are, even conservatively speaking, meta/"somethin's up" in nature -- not necessarily in terms of being proper "powers", on the low-end, but rather that his applied skill is so near off-the-chart, his fighting is less like a skill and more like a power, contextually.

In anycase, removing IF's more active abilities sets him back in a way that wouldn't, by relation, happen to BM. Given that concept, and still allowing KK's weirdly uber Martial Arts "power", then it would be:

Karate Kid
Batman/Iron Fist in a close tie.

IF with his powers would, of course, beat Batman *sans* Batkick/weapons, and with his active powers, he'd give Val a run for his money. But in terms of applied skills, KK wins the majority here.

Just to add my2cents, there was a Superman villain who analysed KK and he stated that his reading indicated that KK was human and there were no enhancements. So yeah KKs skills are so insane it makes it seem like hes superhuman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.