Flashes Vs. Makkari & The Runner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celeyhyga17
Barry and Wally for the Flash team.
Let the battle begin!

argue

shokosugi
Flashes

Black bolt z
Flashes. Speed Steal FTW.

Bentley
The Flashes are faster and more versatile than Makkari. Runner has more sheer power, he may take some wins.

Tazer
Yo.

isnt Makk back to "WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY below sublight" -speeds?

either way, Barry & his "Flash Facts" take home the majority.

Tazer

Slaanesh
Flashes

Deadline
Originally posted by Tazer

leonidas
i'd doubt 2 flashes take out the runner and i'd personally seriously doubt they could steal his speed. it's grounded in his power as an elder. could be wrong, but i wouldn't think they could steal it. he's as fast which would seriously impact the power they punch at, AND he's more powerful than ss. don't see mak (unless he's in hyperspeed mode) having any impact in this at all.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by leonidas
i'd doubt 2 flashes take out the runner and i'd personally seriously doubt they could steal his speed. it's grounded in his power as an elder. could be wrong, but i wouldn't think they could steal it. he's as fast which would seriously impact the power they punch at, AND he's more powerful than ss. don't see mak (unless he's in hyperspeed mode) having any impact in this at all.

So who wins?

stick out tongue

Black bolt z
Yo.

Tazer Was he ever past this point? Cuz i'm still relatively early in quasar but didn't it take him like 8 hrs to run to the moon?

celeyhyga17
Yo.

Tazer

where'd u read that he's way below sublight speeds?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.