Fist Fight... Thor/Superman vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is a fist fight... no blasting but each of them contain all of their other abilities (flight, speed, durability, etc...).

Thor/Superman

Vs

Namor
Wonderman
Ms. Marvel
Classic Rogue
Colossus
Grey Hulk
Wonder Girl

Who win?

-Pr-
Thor and Superman win.

animalists
Originally posted by carver9
This is a fist fight... no blasting but each of them contain all of their other abilities (flight, speed, durability, etc...).

Thor/Superman

Vs

Namor
Wonderman
Ms. Marvel
Classic Rogue
Colossus
Grey Hulk
Wonder Girl

Who win?

are you joking? each thor and superman can one shot anyone on this gauntlet with a single punch without going all out are you freakin serious????

carver9
Huh? One shot? Are you serious? Their are a couple people alone that has taken on people as strong as the two they are fighting against. You are underestimating them.

Uriel005
carver is obviously rooting for grey hulk

-Pr-
Superman flies away, picks up a mountain and drops it on the other team. At the very least it's going to slow them down. Superman and Thor clean up.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Superman flies away, picks up a mountain and drops it on the other team. At the very least it's going to slow them down. Superman and Thor clean up.

Lol... that could work. The only peeps that would drop is Colossus and Wonder Girl... the others would be ok. Namor or Wonderman would probably throw the mountain back at Supes.

Uriel005
Lol... that could work. The only peeps that would drop is Colossus and Wonder Girl... the others would be ok. Namor or Wonderman would probably throw the mountain back at Supes. he gets a bigger asteroid the size of a moon and drops it on namor's head... in fact how about just push the moon onto his head.

-Pr-
Lol... that could work. The only peeps that would drop is Colossus and Wonder Girl... the others would be ok. Namor or Wonderman would probably throw the mountain back at Supes.

A) they would have to catch it
B) they would have to catch it without it shattering
C) it's THIS size:

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx28/PhilosophiaKMC/caryingmountain.jpg

so no, not really.

also, lol @ it putting down colossus but not classic rogue.

carver9
A) they would have to catch it
B) they would have to catch it without it shattering
C) it's THIS size:

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx28/PhilosophiaKMC/caryingmountain.jpg

so no, not really.

also, lol @ it putting down colossus but not classic rogue.

You honestly don't believe Namor could lift that? Someone that is just as strong as hulk and thor? Namor or Wonderman could fly up before it hits the ground and throw it back or they could simply just destroy it with a punch.

Grey hulk could lift it as well going by his feats.

-Pr-
You honestly don't believe Namor could lift that? Someone that is just as strong as hulk and thor? Namor or Wonderman could fly up before it hits the ground and throw it back or they could simply just destroy it with a punch.

Grey hulk could lift it as well going by his feats.

lift it? who said anything about lifting? we're talking catchinig here.

Namor isn't as strong as Thor or Hulk out of water in a continuous fight. he's not in water here.

catching it before it hits the ground would require a lot more strength than simply lifting it, so no, it's not the same thing.

so while those two are busy destroying it, superman is blitzing the rest of the (plenty slower) team?

Galan007
I never thought I'd say this, but Dianna is the only potential 'threat' on the opposing team -- the others get taken out with a fart (or the like), IMO.

...And being that she's a woman, Dianna would be swiftly overwhelmed by the physically superior men she's combating.

Supes/Thor, ftw. ermmhappy

carver9
lift it? who said anything about lifting? we're talking catchinig here.

Namor isn't as strong as Thor or Hulk out of water in a continuous fight. he's not in water here.

catching it before it hits the ground would require a lot more strength than simply lifting it, so no, it's not the same thing.

so while those two are busy destroying it, superman is blitzing the rest of the (plenty slower) team?

Namor has a wet suit that he tends to sport. Its a common thing for his recent self.

Wonderman has been stated as being just as strong as Sentry.

Ms. Marvel lifted the hellicarrier...

Colossus has lifted the hellicarrier as well.

Grey Hulk while angry has been classified as being as strong as his green counterpart and has destroyed objects with a punch "much bigger than a mountain".

I don't think they would have a problem with a mountain.

Physically Namor and Current Wonderman alone would pose a threat.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Uriel005
carver is obviously rooting for grey hulk

Agreed, GH can def beat Supes but not Thor.

-Pr-
Namor has a wet suit that he tends to sport. Its a common thing for his recent self.

Wonderman has been stated as being just as strong as Sentry.

Ms. Marvel lifted the hellicarrier...

Colossus has lifted the hellicarrier as well.

Grey Hulk while angry has been classified as being as strong as his green counterpart and has destroyed objects with a punch "much bigger than a mountain".

I don't think they would have a problem with a mountain.

Physically Namor and Current Wonderman alone would pose a threat.

his wet suit only charges him for so long.

but he's not as strong as sentry. that's hyperbole. and even if he was, Sentry's physical strength still lags behind Superman and Thor, so the point is moot.

the helicarrier is nothing compared to the things superman and thor have lifted.

So? Grey Hulk hasn't got the speed or the intelligence to help him in this fight.

Not to Superman and Thor they wouldn't. In a straight up physical confrontation they'd go down hard, especially Wonder Man. You're severely over-rating him.

Placidity
Originally posted by The Nuul
Agreed, GH can def beat Supes but not Thor.

Um wat.

carver9
his wet suit only charges him for so long.

but he's not as strong as sentry. that's hyperbole. and even if he was, Sentry's physical strength still lags behind Superman and Thor, so the point is moot.

the helicarrier is nothing compared to the things superman and thor have lifted.

So? Grey Hulk hasn't got the speed or the intelligence to help him in this fight.

Not to Superman and Thor they wouldn't. In a straight up physical confrontation they'd go down hard, especially Wonder Man. You're severely over-rating him.

When I brought up the hellicarrier I wasn't saying that they were stronger than Supes or Thor, what I was saying is that they could fend off a mountain being tossed on them.

I agree about the wonderman quote as well, it could be hyperbole BUT current wonderman is gaining a lot of abilities recently so it could be true, he could be as strong as sentry. Honestly, imo, sentry is in thor and supes league when it comes to strength... along with blue marvel.

I agree with your grey hulk comment as well... he cannot solo any of them.

Imo, namor could physically give either of them a fight. He could stalemate one of theem while the others tag team whoever they are pitted against. It all depends on namor team imo. Namor WILL hold his own, it depends on the others to back him up.

Nihilist
Thor and Superman win. some of the team are fodder.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Galan007
I never thought I'd say this, but Dianna is the only potential 'threat' on the opposing team -- the others get taken out with a fart (or the like), IMO.

...And being that she's a woman, Dianna would be swiftly overwhelmed by the physically superior men she's combating.

Supes/Thor, ftw. ermmhappy

Could be Cassandra.

-Pr-
When I brought up the hellicarrier I wasn't saying that they were stronger than Supes or Thor, what I was saying is that they could fend off a mountain being tossed on them.

I agree about the wonderman quote as well, it could be hyperbole BUT current wonderman is gaining a lot of abilities recently so it could be true, he could be as strong as sentry. Honestly, imo, sentry is in thor and supes league when it comes to strength... along with blue marvel.

I agree with your grey hulk comment as well... he cannot solo any of them.

Imo, namor could physically give either of them a fight. He could stalemate one of theem while the others tag team whoever they are pitted against. It all depends on namor team imo. Namor WILL hold his own, it depends on the others to back him up.

Except that's not how it works. The helicarrier falling as it did is not nearly the same thing as having a mountain thrown at you. Yes, thrown.

Wonder Man doesn't have the feats. You're just speculating, which has no place on the forum.

Namor isn't lasting that long, especially against someone like Superman that can dance around him all day and not be bothered by it.

It's in Superman's character not to brawl with groups; he'll use them against one another or fight smart, and that's going to be this team's downfall. Add Thor in, and most of the team doesn't stand a chance in hell.

When Namor's your big gun against two of the top heralds in comics, you might as well just take your ball and go home.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor and Superman win.

Namor can hold his own against but wouldn't last very long, not when his not hydrated. The rest are really just fodder. Make it a higher end Wonder Man and the teams chances go up. Of course, if you make it a higher end Thor/Superman, the teams chances are even lower than they originally were.

Bentley
WM is the only threat. He beats Thor after a long fight but Superman would've already defeated every one else and he will be fresh from that hard stomp.

Rage.Of.Olympus
If you say so.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Supes and Thor take it.

Bentley
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
If you say so.

I can feel your disbelief from here biscuits

Black bolt z
Thor and superman 7-8/10.

People are underestimating this team.

Philosophía
Superman and Thor, every time.

Martian_mind
This thread is rediculous.

Wonderman clearly solos this shit.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Martian_mind
This thread is rediculous.

Wonderman clearly solos this shit.

Correct

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.