Terry McGinnis Vs Green Goblin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/65282/1503722-batman_beyond_by_lgsg_9sniper01_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/5586/1588136-ggo1_large.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Terry.

inimalist
Goblin, at least 7/10

Terry's cloak might be his best chance at winning a couple

StiltmanFTW
One electric batarang is all it would take.

inimalist
why would you suggest that?

even the urich GG was able to survive running into power lines with little trouble, and his powers came from an electrical mask

EDIT: Goblin's reaction time, agility and glider speed would also make him a fairly difficult target to hit

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by inimalist
why would you suggest that?

even the urich GG was able to survive running into power lines with little trouble, and his powers came from an electrical mask

'Cause Grundy was KO'd by one.

StiltmanFTW
EDIT: Goblin's reaction time, agility and glider speed would also make him a fairly difficult target to hit

Show me some actual feats from him in that department and we'll talk.

Terry has better flight.

SquallX
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Pis. It's just like using that Pre-Crisis Superman getting knock out by power lines.

Bouboumaster
Goblin should win 10/10

inimalist
Show me some actual feats

consistantly is shown to be equal to if not superior to Spider-Man in these areas?

Terry has better flight

as in "more-agile-faster-reaction-and-greater-mobility-than-spider-man" better?

oh, Grundy was. Well, at least he is a character with consistant durability showings, not, you know, one issue being a damage soak against superman, the next being batkicked.

wait, I might have that wrong.

Also, GG's armor has stopped a revolver round at point blank range, unlikely that an electric batarang would even penetrate it.

StiltmanFTW
consistantly is shown to be equal to if not superior to Spider-Man in these areas?

Agility and reflexes...? He is not.

as in "more-agile-faster-reaction-and-greater-mobility-than-spider-man" better?

No, but it's more than enough to deal with Osborn.

BruceSkywalker
Terry.. Gobby has no defense against Terry's invisibility

SamZED
I could swear there was a time when Goblin jumped out of sight of like 6 gunmen "faster-than-human-eye-reacts" but it was once and I cant remember where...sad

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Goblin should win 10/10

Did you check out Terry battling the future JLA. He packs quite the punch. His suit can take a lot of punishment as well.

StiltmanFTW
oh, Grundy was. Well, at least he is a character with consistant durability showings, not, you know, one issue being a damage soak against superman, the next being batkicked.

wait, I might have that wrong.

Also, GG's armor has stopped a revolver round at point blank range, unlikely that an electric batarang would even penetrate it.

Pretty sure even the weakest incarnation of Grundy is more durable than Norman.

He doesn't have to throw it. He can fire it from his forearm. I'm too lazy to check, but don't batarangs regularly penetrate surfaces that bullets can't anyway...?

Tazer
Yo.

GG for a majority; I think he could take more punishment from Terrys suit, than vise-versa.

Tazer

inimalist
I'm too lazy to check, but don't batarangs regularly penetrate surfaces that bullets can't anyway...?

a part of my faith in humanity will die if this is true...

Tazer
Yo.

wat, that would be NEWS to U?!?? Im guessing yur new to comics then, huh? wink

Tazer

inimalist
Originally posted by Tazer
wat, that would be NEWS to U?!?? Im guessing yur new to comics then, huh? wink

no, but I hold out for the day that a writer realizes a guy with an M16 is deadlier than a guy with claws

but in all seriousness, unless we are specifically talking about kevlar, or another material that is easily slashed or stabbed through, batarangs shouldn't be able to penetrate if a bullet cant

Stoic
Osborn is a nut case, Terry would likely underestimate his damage soak, and get planted. Electricity is certainly not going to take him down.

Goblin 7/10

Prep-Man
his electricity did some danage to some of the future jla.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.