Zeus vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gecko4lif
H2h

lets get this shit poppin

King Castle
Originally posted by King Castle
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t468515.html

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t396067.html

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=538774&pagenumber=4

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t545394.html

Rage.Of.Olympus
Odin wins.

Black bolt z
Odin due to having more feats.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Zeus... big grin

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Odin due to having more feats.

Zeus due to the years that writers have depicted them as equals

iceman24567
Zeus

King Castle
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Zeus due to the years that writers have depicted them as equals i like you:

http://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p388/proteus_lives/Scan11735.jpg

but, you're wrong.

Black bolt z
Zeus due to the years that writers have depicted them as equals Odin due to feats being superior to writer statements and portrayal.

Yes they are depicted as equal. The win I give Odin the win is because he does have more feats and better of them.

StiltmanFTW
i like you:

http://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p388/proteus_lives/Scan11735.jpg

but, you're wrong.

Beta Ray has a hard-on in that scan or what?

CosmicComet
H2H, definitely Zeus.

He's stronger and his stamina is superior via being an actual God.

dmills
Phuck it. I'm an "in the moment" kinda guy. Zeus.

zopzop
Base, they are about equal with slight edge to Zeus.

Amping Odin takes it. By amping I mean drawing power from other sources. Like Odin did when he drew power from the land of Asgard or the life forces of the Asgardians (since it's all his power anyway).

Zeus hasn't been shown capable of doing that.

leonidas
odin's feats>>>>zeus. zeus had that particularly poor showing vs the avengers a while back while odin has shown able to one-shot heralds without notice. i HOPE zeus shows something spectacular--i'd love to see him prove himself the equal to odin that has always been the assumed case.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by zopzop
Base, they are about equal with slight edge to Zeus.

Based on what does Zeus have an edge? Even at his base form, Odin has feats above anything I've seen Zeus do.

Odin's lowest on panel combat feat is kicking Thanos' ass. Compare that to Zeus?

To be clear, Odin at base, is the normal sized Odin we see on a regular basis. He gets noticeably more powerful when he grows to a giant sized form. Going even further, he can get a lot more powerful once again by drawing the energy he imbued into Asgard and the Asgardians.

Odin drawing on all of his power > Odin in his full power form > Base Odin >/= Zeus

Mindset
I didn't read Rage's posts, but I'm sure he's wrong.

Zeus 10/10.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Mindset

Zeus 10/10.

Well I read Rages post, and I am absolutely sure he is right and that you are wrong... wink

Odin 10/10...

bagsikdangal101
Originally posted by Mindset

Zeus 10/10.

I didn't read Rage's posts either, but I'm sure he's wrong.

Odin 10/10

Mindset
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Well I read Rages post, and I am absolutely sure he is right and that you are wrong... wink

Odin 10/10... In that case I know Rage is wrong.

Rage.Of.Olympus
You guys should read my post. Educate yourselves.

10/10? Better than odds than I'd have given him.

bagsikdangal101
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

Nah!I was just trying to be funny.I wouldn't really give Odin a 10/10 against Zeus. big grin

Damborgson
Odin FTW.

Colossus-Big C
for the final time

http://www.formspring.me/TomBrevoort/q/160031180136159069

Colossus-Big C
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1583653-1051666_warlock_25_22_super.jpg http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1583638-1489222_chaos_war_3_06_02.jpg

King Castle
you do realize you are using a Chaos king amped/control Zeus. either way it is dismissible as irrelevent.

Rage.Of.Olympus
All Zeus did was grab his Surfboard IIRC. Just saying. Not as impressive as what Odin did.

psycho gundam
Odin wins.

Sin I AM
they are equal, and anyone would be hard pressed to prove otherwise...unless you use feats, which arguably Zeus has few but thats only due to Marvel wankage of the Norse pantheon, and no writer being able to properly write the greeks, i mean leading up to the CW arc Pak had them making deals with Osborn wtf

and FYI The Greek Pantheon is technically stronger than the Norse one seeing as how the have 2 psuedo-skyfathers (Pluto, Poseidon) and Zeus...while the Asgardians have a high herald and only one skyfather

TheLordofMurder

Why not 10/10 in favor of Odin?

The only way Zeus can get a victory is if Odin completely neglects his ability to amp up...period.

If Odin simply amps up off of Asgard and doesnt touch the spiritual energies of the Asgardians, its a 10/10 stomp...

If Odin amps off of both its pure spite...

So unless Odin is not giving it his all (and is thus holding back) Zeus cant get a single win against Odin...

Sin I AM
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Why not 10/10 in favor of Odin?

The only way Zeus can get a victory is if Odin completely neglects his ability to amp up...period.

If Odin simply amps up off of Asgard and doesnt touch the spiritual energies of the Asgardians, its a 10/10 stomp...

If Odin amps off of both its pure spite...

So unless Odin is not giving it his all (and is thus holding back) Zeus cant get a single win against Odin...

op said nothing of amping so y use that angle?

TheLordofMurder
op said nothing of amping so y use that angle?

The OP didnt place any restrictions on the use of Odins power; it simply said it was h2h only...so why cant Odin use the Odin Force to amp his strength?

He does it all the time against Surter; here, of course, he'd be taking it a step further and calling on the energies he gave to Asgard as well though...

That seems fair game seeing as the OP didnt forbid it...

Rage.Of.Olympus
they are equal, and anyone would be hard pressed to prove otherwise...unless you use feats, which arguably Zeus has few but thats only due to Marvel wankage of the Norse pantheon, and no writer being able to properly write the greeks, i mean leading up to the CW arc Pak had them making deals with Osborn wtf

and FYI The Greek Pantheon is technically stronger than the Norse one seeing as how the have 2 psuedo-skyfathers (Pluto, Poseidon) and Zeus...while the Asgardians have a high herald and only one skyfather

It wouldn't be hard to prove it at all. If Odin didn't have the restrictions that he has shown, I would be hard pressed to prove that he is superior to Zeus without using feats but unfortunately he has. Ignoring Asgard and the Asgardians, he has shown superior power reserves. As such, it makes sense that he has better feats than Zeus.

The only way Zeus could win this thread is if Odin is gimped and is stuck at using his base level power.

This no limit fallacy that people apply to Zeus when it comes to comparing him to Odin is asinine.

The Greek Pantheon is not stronger than the Norse Pantheon. Poseidon does have a counterpart with Njord who was in mythology one of the more powerful Asgardians IIRC but his only been seen like twice I think. I'm not going to assume their equals. Odin is more than enough of a counter for Zeus, and Hela is at least a match for Pluto.

Put Thor in the Destroyer, and he'd run a train on the rest of Olympus. We also have the Norn Stones, the Twilight Sword, the Sword of Frey in the Asgardian armory.

YFZ 350
This would be a epic battle.

Sin I AM
It wouldn't be hard to prove it at all. If Odin didn't have the restrictions that he has shown, I would be hard pressed to prove that he is superior to Zeus without using feats but unfortunately he has. Ignoring Asgard and the Asgardians, he has shown superior power reserves. As such, it makes sense that he has better feats than Zeus.

The only way Zeus could win this thread is if Odin is gimped and is stuck at using his base level power.

This no limit fallacy that people apply to Zeus when it comes to comparing him to Odin is asinine.

The Greek Pantheon is not stronger than the Norse Pantheon. Poseidon does have a counterpart with Njord who was in mythology one of the more powerful Asgardians IIRC but his only been seen like twice I think. I'm not going to assume their equals. Odin is more than enough of a counter for Zeus, and Hela is at least a match for Pluto.

Put Thor in the Destroyer, and he'd run a train on the rest of Olympus. We also have the Norn Stones, the Twilight Sword, the Sword of Frey in the Asgardian armory.

so you agree, that at base form and without amping Zeus (which is whats set in the op) is Odins superior?

Who cares about the Asgardians armory, im pretty sure if the writers were interested they'd find just as many weapons in Hephaestus forge. Noone seems to care about the Olympians which is why they get no face time.

Rage.Of.Olympus
so you agree, that at base form and without amping Zeus (which is whats set in the op) is Odins superior?

Who cares about the Asgardians armory, im pretty sure if the writers were interested they'd find just as many weapons in Hephaestus forge. Noone seems to care about the Olympians which is why they get no face time.

Why would I agree to that? Where does the opening post say that they aren't allowed to amp their stats?

I and a lot of other people do. Your not really big on using actual evidence are you?

Greg Pak is. There still a poor mans Asgard.

Sin I AM
Why would I agree to that? Where does the opening post say that they aren't allowed to amp their stats?

I and a lot of other people do. Your not really big on using actual evidence are you?

Greg Pak is. There still a poor mans Asgard.

op says h2h, so its easy to assess that he means h2h otherwise he/she would have stated, use "exotic powers".

And your stalling

Rage.Of.Olympus
op says h2h, so its easy to assess that he means h2h otherwise he/she would have stated, use "exotic powers".

And your stalling

Who said anything about exotic powers? OP said it's hand to hand. Meaning they can still amp their stats.

Lol what? Stalling how and regarding what?

Sin I AM
Who said anything about exotic powers? OP said it's hand to hand. Meaning they can still amp their stats.

Lol what? Stalling how and regarding what?

if they amp their stats by drawing from outside sources then the fight is no longer just h2h, i cant make that point more clearer.

At base without power amping, Twilight Sword, energy siphon from Asgard, Destroyer Armor, Rune magic, Norn Stones, etc just plain Ole One Eye.... is Odin IYO superior to Zeus?

King Castle
the Olympians are actually a small group of gods compared to the Asgardian Realm.

and if we take the Asgardians at their best there are more then just a two or three skyfathers since Odin's aesirs were also high lvl sorcerers in the trans/skyfather as well.

even then Loki, enchantress/sisters, Hela, Karnilla, Odin, Thor, kelda and the old forgotten characters that arent written about in the last two decades like: Hermod, Hoder

Rage.Of.Olympus
if they amp their stats by drawing from outside sources then the fight is no longer just h2h, i cant make that point more clearer.

At base without power amping, Twilight Sword, energy siphon from Asgard, Destroyer Armor, Rune magic, Norn Stones, etc just plain Ole One Eye.... is Odin IYO superior to Zeus?

That isn't the tactic I presented but I still have to ask, why wouldn't it still be hand to hand? Superman draws on ambient Solar energy, Surfer draws on ambient Cosmic energy and the Hulk draws on ambient Gamma energy and you can still make hand to hand battles with them without gimping their reserves. Odin can go punch for punch while drawing on the energy placed in Asgardians or Asgard if he so chooses to.

What do you mean by amping? Odin doesn't need to recall the energy he placed into Asgard or the Asgardians to become more powerful than Zeus. He can simply enter his full powered mode. I've seen nothing to prove that Zeus has the same reserves like Odin. No limit fallacies won't fly here.

Still, even at base, if I had to pick only one, it'd be Odin. If nothing else, he has superior feats.

ankur29
h2h i'd give it to zeus

SuperiorTech
Zeus

Sin I AM
That isn't the tactic I presented but I still have to ask, why wouldn't it still be hand to hand? Superman draws on ambient Solar energy, Surfer draws on ambient Cosmic energy and the Hulk draws on ambient Gamma energy and you can still make hand to hand battles with them without gimping their reserves. Odin can go punch for punch while drawing on the energy placed in Asgardians or Asgard if he so chooses to.

What do you mean by amping? Odin doesn't need to recall the energy he placed into Asgard or the Asgardians to become more powerful than Zeus. He can simply enter his full powered mode. I've seen nothing to prove that Zeus has the same reserves like Odin. No limit fallacies won't fly here.

Still, even at base, if I had to pick only one, it'd be Odin. If nothing else, he has superior feats.

Lol at this, SM, SS, and Hulk all absorb their respective energies (such as uv rays, cosmic rays, and gamma radiation) and store them within their body cells passively, metabolizing the energy in order to generate their particular powers. Odin's absorption is aggressive, he has only shown that he can actively drain and absorb energy, not passively like the aforementioned.

the Darkone
H2H I go with Odin! I agree with with Rage, there is no proof of Zeus tap into another power reserve like Odin, if Odin is allowed top tap into his true power which is in his people, Odin will steam roll Zeus. Yes they are sky-fathers and pretty much peers to one another, when it comes to feat Odin steam rolls other sky fathers including zeus, it's title but not all sky fathers are equal in power.

The Nuul
O

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Zeus
Originally posted by ankur29
h2h i'd give it to zeus

Why?

Lol at this, SM, SS, and Hulk all absorb their respective energies (such as uv rays, cosmic rays, and gamma radiation) and store them within their body cells passively, metabolizing the energy in order to generate their particular powers. Odin's absorption is aggressive, he has only shown that he can actively drain and absorb energy, not passively like the aforementioned.

Odin has to consciously make the decision to draw on the his own energy. So what? Why would that distinction change anything at all?

JakeTheBank
Based on actual feats, Odin.

Omega Vision
Odin.

Do people really think Odin would have any more trouble with Hulk than Zeus did?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Odin.

Do people really think Odin would have any more trouble with Hulk than Zeus did? not that im saying odin loses here, but people say thanos over powered odin with a single arm when he grabbed gungir

Rage.Of.Olympus
baka

carver9
Odin.

Do people really think Odin would have any more trouble with Hulk than Zeus did?

Probably...

From the way the fight went, Zeus clearly beat hulk due to him being a better figher. Hulk was strong enough to harm him, he just didnt have the reach or Zeus fighting experience to land any licks. Is odin as good of a fighter as Zeus?

King Castle
Originally posted by carver9
Probably...

From the way the fight went, Zeus clearly beat hulk due to him being a better figher. Hulk was strong enough to harm him, he just didnt have the reach or Zeus fighting experience to land any licks. Is odin as good of a fighter as Zeus? better. he is from a warrior race who has fought various repeated battles. by that alone its like asking if a spartan is a better fighter then a gladiator or ancient soldier.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Probably...

From the way the fight went, Zeus clearly beat hulk due to him being a better figher. Hulk was strong enough to harm him, he just didnt have the reach or Zeus fighting experience to land any licks. Is odin as good of a fighter as Zeus?

Heh.

Harm him? He may be strong enough to make him feel his attacks but that's it.

carver9
better. he is from a warrior race who has fought various repeated battles. by that alone its like asking if a spartan is a better fighter then a gladiator or ancient soldier.

That doesn't mean anything. Wonder woman came from a race that has been fighting for centuries and she is a trained warrior and batman is still a better martial artist than her.

King Castle
funny thing is that Thanos stood his ground when Odin energy blasted him while Hulk was f#$$ked up by a sissy thunderbolt.
thanduros
cant believe ppl are basing crap on Zeus smacking the snot out of the jade retard.

JakeTheBank
That doesn't mean anything. Wonder woman came from a race that has been fighting for centuries and she is a trained warrior and batman is still a better martial artist than her.

He learned more styles and sheer techniques than Diana, but in the art of war and combat, no, he is not her superior.

King Castle
That doesn't mean anything. Wonder woman came from a race that has been fighting for centuries and she is a trained warrior and batman is still a better martial artist than her. She trained in a specific form of combat Batman just more knowledgeable in modern world MA.

Zeus doesnt have the same background nor panel feats to believe he is a skilled warrior. Odin does.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
not that im saying odin loses here, but people say thanos over powered odin with a single arm when he grabbed gungir
Were these people by chance holding crack pipes and/or named Quanchi112?

JakeTheBank
She trained in a specific form of combat Batman just more knowledgeable in modern world MA.

Zeus doesnt have the same background nor panel feats to believe he is a skilled warrior. Odin does.

thumb up

carver9
Heh.

Harm him? He may be strong enough to make him feel his attacks but that's it.

Hulk could harm him... this shouldn't even be debated, Zeus is just good as hell. I haven't seen anyone fight like that in a long time... the guy is a bruiser and honestly, I don't think Odin could fight anywhere close to that going by showings.

Odin relies on his powers, he is a blaster.

King Castle
dude, i am just Awesome rolled in greatness.

glad you recognize it, it means you are also awesome and possibly rolled in greatness.

carver9
She trained in a specific form of combat Batman just more knowledgeable in modern world MA.

Wasn't it stated that Zeus is warrior bred... he is a fighter? Zeus doesn't have the showings that odin has BUT going by statements, he is a superb fighter.

Omega Vision
It doesn't really matter who's more skilled since both would trounce Hulk simply by being way more powerful

carver9
It doesn't really matter who's more skilled since both would trounce Hulk simply by being way more powerful

Power had nothing to do with Zeus and Hulks fight. That was much more than just power.

Omega Vision
Power had nothing to do with Zeus and Hulks fight. That was much more than just power.
No it wasn't. It was two big guys hitting each other. One of the big guys just happened to be stronger and more durable.

carver9
No it wasn't. It was two big guys hitting each other. One of the big guys just happened to be stronger and more durable.

And the same guy that you are claiming to be stronger and more durable got knocked through 2 pillars at the beginning of the fight.

When did Zeus durability get tested in that fight when overall, hulk didn't even get the chance to land a second punch? When was there a test of strength when AGAIN Hulk didn't even land a lick. If we are basing this off of one punch well, Zeus did pretty good on Hulks one punch and with Zeus first punch, hulk did just as good. There, that's the test of durability.

Now the rest of the fight, Hulk basically got overwhelmed... Zeus was bruce lee and hulk was chris tucker. The fighting difference was on another level.

Starscream M
No it wasn't. It was two big guys hitting each other. One of the big guys just happened to be stronger and more durable. one big guy was much bigger than the other big guy

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk could harm him... this shouldn't even be debated, Zeus is just good as hell. I haven't seen anyone fight like that in a long time... the guy is a bruiser and honestly, I don't think Odin could fight anywhere close to that going by showings.

Odin relies on his powers, he is a blaster.

Apparently it is.

Haha. Zeus just pounded him into the ground. That's all. You think Odin isn't capable of that? GTFO.

Odin has shown more skill than that. And more power.

If the Hulk faced Odin in hand to hand, at the very least, the fight would be just as bad for the HUlk.

Please don't try and act like you know what Odin is capable of.

carver9
Apparently it is.

Haha. Zeus just pounded him into the ground. That's all. You think Odin isn't capable of that? GTFO.

Odin has shown more skill than that. And more power.

If the Hulk faced Odin in hand to hand, at the very least, the fight would be just as bad for the HUlk.

Please don't try and act like you know what Odin is capable of.

It shouldn't be because he sure as hell didn't ground himself to prevent from going head first into 2 pillars.

I agree, Hulk got that ass whipped but again, power had nothing to do with that... Zeus was just a better brawler. Hulk might need to take some martial arts classes before facing Zeus again. Zeus was overall a better fighter and honestly, even though Hulk got stomped, I think that showing is better than any showing a high herald has had. I have seen NUMEROUS of heralds basically get one shotted by similar beings as Zeus whereas Hulk took the beating and kept on coming. Look at V&V Despero or Titus... they were one shotting Heralds all over the place.

I agree, I don't know close to what you know about Odin but the little that I do know doesn't depict him as a fighter. Do you have any instances proving this wrong? And if Hulk can send Zeus flying with a punch, I can see the same thing happening to Odin.

Rage.Of.Olympus
It shouldn't be because he sure as hell didn't ground himself to prevent from going head first into 2 pillars.

Yes, that's kind of expected when Hulk struck while he was chatting with Hera and his head was turned.

Why do you seem to keep ignoring this important fact?

I agree, Hulk got that ass whipped but again, power had nothing to do with that... Zeus was just a better brawler. Hulk might need to take some martial arts classes before facing Zeus again. Zeus was overall a better fighter and honestly, even though Hulk got stomped, I think that showing is better than any showing a high herald has had. I have seen NUMEROUS of heralds basically get one sotted by similar beings as Zeus where Hulk took the beating and kept on coming. Look at V&V Despero or Titus... they were one shotting Heralds all over the place.

Haha poor Carver. You're taking this so hard.

Power had everything to do with it. It was a f*cking beat down.

I agree, I don't know close to what you know about Odin but the little that I do know doesn't depict him as a fighter. Do you have any instances proving this wrong? And if Hulk can send Zeus flying with a punch, I can see the same thing happening to Odin.

Lol at Odin not being a fighter.

His very much a fighter. Off the top of my head, stalemating Surtur and Seth. Training a reincarnated Thor into a warrior and killing dozens warriors in battle while mortal. Owning the shit out of one of the Enchanters.

carver9
Yes, that's kind of expected when Hulk struck while he was chatting with Hera and his head was turned.

Why do you seem to keep ignoring this important fact?

Haha poor Carver. You're taking this so hard.

Power had everything to do with it. It was a f*cking beat down.

Lol at Odin not being a fighter.

His very much a fighter. Off the top of my head, stalemating Surtur and Seth. Training a reincarnated Thor into a warrior and killing dozens warriors in battle while mortal. Owning the shit out of one of the Enchanters.

Aaahhh, you forgot that sucker punch Zeus started his attack of with huh?

Again, Zeus went flying after this punch. I don't care if it was a sneak attack or not, he went head first into two pillars. If zeus was pitted against galactus in a fist fight and snuck attacked him, due to Galactus being superior, I cannot see galactus moving an inch from that punch. Zeus felt that punch and he made sure he didn't feel a second one.

Why post the fight when I admitted that Hulk got stomped? My argument isn't that he did not lose the fight, my argument is that Zeus won because overall, he knows how to work those hands (no homo).

Like I said, that fight wasnt based off of who is stronger, it was more of who is a better fighter and zeus proved that (along with magically charging his fist). If they landed the same amount of hits onto each other, THEN you would have an argument but Hulk only landed one lick.

The people that you named.. did odin physically take them on or were there energy blast? Did odin punch and kick during those battles?

Rage.Of.Olympus

I know it wasn't a sucker punch as the Hulk was prepared for a fight but I don't think he was prepared for the attack. It doesn't matter really as the Hulk doesn't have any method to defend against it.

Again, Zeus went flying after this punch. I don't care if it was a sneak attack or not, he went head first into two pillars. If zeus was pitted against galactus in a fist fight and snuck attacked him, due to Galactus being superior, I cannot see galactus moving an inch from that punch. Zeus felt that punch and he made sure he didn't feel a second one.

erm A well feed Galactus was sent flying across the face of the moon when he was caught off guard by Thanos.

Why post the fight when I admitted that Hulk got stomped? My argument isn't that he did not lose the fight, my argument is that Zeus won because overall, he knows how to work those hands (no homo).

My argument is that skill was clearly not the focus point of that fight. Raw power was. Zeus even comments on it afterward.

Like I said, that fight wasnt based off of who is stronger, it was more of who is a better fighter and zeus proved that (along with magically charging his fist). If they landed the same amount of hits onto each other, THEN you would have an argument but Hulk only landed one lick.

Toe to toe? Going by that fight, the Hulk wouldn't be capable of standing there and trading punches.

By the way, even the punch(es) that were not glowing caused massive damage.

The people that you named.. did odin physically take them on or were there energy blast? Did odin punch and kick during those battles?

Yes, it was almost all physical.

Sirius77

Sucker punch? Hulk punched Zeus in the middle of his sentence... that's what started the fight.

Also, you don't think that Zeus would knock back Galactus with a sucker punch? Less have succeeded. Also, read chaos war. I know he was amped, but that's pretty much what a sucker punch from Zeus would look like.

Lol, it was stated that it was a battle of h2h. Zeus said that he would fight on the hulk's terms. He limited himself so that the hulk would have a better chance. Zeus was stronger, faster, and more durable than the hulk. It had nothing to do with "brawling" lol.

It also wouldn't matter if they sat there trading licks. Zeus would still laugh at him. That first hit did nothing but damage the decor of Zeus' home lol. Also, why is it wrong for Zeus to amp? Isn't that hulk's main power lol?

carver9
I know it wasn't a sucker punch as the Hulk was prepared for a fight but I don't think he was prepared for the attack. It doesn't matter really as the Hulk doesn't have any method to defend against it.

erm A well feed Galactus was sent flying across the face of the moon when he was caught off guard by Thanos.

My argument is that skill was clearly not the focus point of that fight. Raw power was. Zeus even comments on it afterward.

Toe to toe? Going by that fight, the Hulk wouldn't be capable of standing there and trading punches.

By the way, even the punch(es) that were not glowing caused massive damage.

Yes, it was almost all physical.

Hulk punches would hurt zeus and I don't know why you are saying that it wouldn't.

I know hulk doesn't but again, if it was a blow for blow battle, the fight would have been much different. Zeus just went chuck norris on hulk.

A well fed Galactus was sent across space by a blast not a punch like I asked you. Cyclops sent someone flying with an optic blast through concrete but I know sure as hell that he can't punch no one with that kind of power.

Raw power had nothing to do with that battle. Savage hulk got creamed by colossus and colossus landed more licks but I know for a fact that colossus isn't on hulks level. Zeus fighting ability had more to do with that fight.

Majority of his punches was glowing though and by the time he stopped using it, the damage took its toll. It was suppose to be a fist fight but zeus used the same energy that he used when he first dropped hulk.

carver9
Originally posted by Sirius77
Sucker punch? Hulk punched Zeus in the middle of his sentence... that's what started the fight.

Also, you don't think that Zeus would knock back Galactus with a sucker punch? Less have succeeded. Also, read chaos war. I know he was amped, but that's pretty much what a sucker punch from Zeus would look like.

Lol, it was stated that it was a battle of h2h. Zeus said that he would fight on the hulk's terms. He limited himself so that the hulk would have a better chance. Zeus was stronger, faster, and more durable than the hulk. It had nothing to do with "brawling" lol.

It also wouldn't matter if they sat there trading licks. Zeus would still laugh at him. That first hit did nothing but damage the decor of Zeus' home lol. Also, why is it wrong for Zeus to amp? Isn't that hulk's main power lol?

Huh? Zeus sucker punched hulk and kept pounding on him AFTER this sucker punch.

No, zeus ain't knocking back galactus with a punch and again him energy blasting galactus is different than punching someone.

He was hitting hulk with the same energy that he said that he wasnt going to use.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Did someone say Hulk did better against zeus than any herald lvl ever against a skyfather? WTF

Rage... please post for me the best h2h skill displays for Odin.. since I'm not aware of these great h2h feats?

Also Rage... when Zeus grew to Giant Sizes to fight Typhoon... and picked up a mountain and slammed it on him.. Wouldn't that be similiar to odin growing in size?

Also... Galactus wasn't caught off guard in the same manner zeus was.. Zeus had his head turned... Galactus was looking directly at Thanos

carver9
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Did someone say Hulk did better against zeus than any herald lvl ever against a skyfather? WTF

Rage... please post for me the best h2h skill displays for Odin.. since I'm not aware of these great h2h feats?

Also Rage... when Zeus grew to Giant Sizes to fight Typhoon... and picked up a mountain and slammed it on him.. Wouldn't that be similiar to odin growing in size?

Also... Galactus wasn't caught off guard in the same manner zeus was.. Zeus had his head turned... Galactus was looking directly at Thanos

Naah, what I said was hulk withstood a beating against a skyfather better than what any herald has shown.

FanBoy101
Originally posted by Starscream M
one big guy was much bigger than the other big guy Zeus was clearly Amped... I Don't think that was fare at all... sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.