Spiderman vs Vibe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
pre death Vibe.
http://media.heavy.com/media/2010/04/vibe.jpg

fight takes place in NYC

StiltmanFTW
He's like Dee Cee's Avalanche or what?

King Castle
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He's like Dee Cee's Avalanche or what? pretty much a mix between avalanche, shocker and your basic comic stereotype and racism... dont forget to take into account the DC's argument of them being more powerful to marvel characters in whatever post you choice to make.

StiltmanFTW
I'd say Vibe takes this. Too versatile.

King Castle
i guess his break dancing skills makes him just as agile and reflexively quick close to spidey. roll eyes (sarcastic)

StiltmanFTW
Bugboy's acrobatic ability means very little when he has no ground to stand on and when web-swinging is not an option.

King Castle
fight takes place in NYC erm

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by King Castle
fight takes place in NYC erm

Damn. How could I miss that part...

I guess Vibe is a typical DC douche, so he levels all the buildings around before Spidey gets to him.

Arahan
I guess Spiderman will make a deal with Mephisto to win this match.
In exchange Spiderman has to have sex with a sheep, a sacrifice he is more than willing to do as long as Aung May is watching him doing it.
So with Mephistos help Spiderman wins big grin

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Arahan
I guess Spiderman will make a deal with Mephisto to win this match.
In exchange Spiderman has to have sex with a sheep, a sacrifice he is more than willing to do as long as Aung May is watching him doing it.
So with Mephistos help Spiderman wins big grin

laughcry

This post is a pure win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.