Zeus vs Despero V&V... fist fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
First thing I want to say is that I am EXTREMELY upset at all the peeps that was in the character ownage thread talking about how hulk got his a** whipped (he did get ripped up...DAMN)... you all can choke on some hairy b*lls, especially you dmills wink .

As for this fight, this is the same Zeus that fought current Hulk vs Despero that took on the jsa/jla. No telepath or godly powers for this fight... nothing but a fist fight.

Who wins?

Nihilist
Despero loses, but not as bad and as easily as Hulk got wrecked though.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yo Nihilist, have you checked out Alvaro? It's hilarious. Gammafags are the worst.

I hope for their sake, the Hulk never gets his ass kicked by Thor or another peer.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by carver9
First thing I want to say is that I am EXTREMELY upset at all the peeps that was in the character ownage thread talking about how hulk got his a** whipped (he did get ripped up...DAMN)... you all can choke on some hairy b*lls, especially you dmills wink .

As for this fight, this is the same Zeus that fought current Hulk vs Despero that took on the jsa/jla. No telepath or godly powers for this fight... nothing but a fist fight.

Who wins?

dont worry.
Gladiator will always be >>> Zeus

jump

Nihilist
@ Rage

Yeah I mentioned it in another thread,the gammatards are going mental on Alvaros. One idiot even said Hulk has been reduced to being lesser than Thanos now. Pak would be hunted down if he had Thor Squash Hulk like that.

Tom B is already getting shit over it on forum springs page, fooking morons.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Nihilist
@ Rage

Yeah I mentioned it in another thread,the gammatards are going mental on Alvaros. One idiot even said Hulk has been reduced to being lesser than Thanos now. Pak would be hunted down if he had Thor Squash Hulk like that.

Tom B is already getting shit over it on forum springs page, fooking morons.

Did you see some of them claiming that Zeus was turning off Hulk's powers or some such? F*cking retards.

Haha really? I'm gonna check it out.

With this much commotion, I'm worried Pak will retcon the fight or something. Hopefully he doesn't give into this stupidity.

At the end of the day, the Hulk exists to fulfill the adolescent need to be stronger than everyone else. It's clear that a lot of the Hulk's fans are attracted to him purely because of his power.

Bentley
Zeus would pimp slap Gladiator into oblivion.

Superman in the other hand...

iceman24567
I found the Hulk being reduced to less than Thanos comment comical. H2h I see V and V Despero winning

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by iceman24567
I found the Hulk being reduced to less than Thanos comment comical. H2h I see V and V Despero winning

Dunno man..
Zeus has been pwning lately with the recent pimp smacking of the big G and the toying of Banner Hulk..

iceman24567
Big G is a joke sadly and Despero was knocking around various flying brinks in that ark

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Did you see some of them claiming that Zeus was turning off Hulk's powers or some such? F*cking retards.

Haha really? I'm gonna check it out.

With this much commotion, I'm worried Pak will retcon the fight or something. Hopefully he doesn't give into this stupidity.

At the end of the day, the Hulk exists to fulfill the adolescent need to be stronger than everyone else. It's clear that a lot of the Hulk's fans are attracted to him purely because of his power.

How much commotion are we talking? Just some internet banter alone is difficult to see any effect out of, as surely there are plenty that agree with the portrayal too.

Maybe if Pak books are somehow boycotted and the end result is significant, then maybe he'd do something, but the way it seems now, Pak's love for Hulk has transferred over to Herc and the Greek Pantheon in general, I mean he has admitted to loving the Zeus character as well.

Colossus-Big C
i honestly think wwh could beat despero in a drawn out fight

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
i honestly think wwh could beat despero in a drawn out fight

Sure is despero fought like a jackass there is only a few people who hulk couldnt beat if they drew out the fight

However in a straight up fight it ends in under a mintue

carver9
I just want to say this... first I was surprised at the outcome of the fight BUT thinking about it zeus has been beasting lately and its pretty obvious that hulk and zeus will have their rematch. As for the hulk and zeus fight, that was far away from being a fist fight. From the way I seen it, zeus wasnt limiting himself from using his other abilities but if you looked at the "entire" fight, he was magically charging his fist throughout the fight, he was basically hitting hulk with the same lightning attacks that he used on him during the beginning but instead of tossing it, it surrounded his fist.

Imo, going by showings, zeus>despero and going by showings of hulk not being one shotted (kind of like the peeps that has faced against similar characters like despero, titus, etc).

Overall, hulk got stomped but it does show a good thing regarding his durability due to people that "suppose" to be in his tier being one shotted by similar/lesser beings.

PillarofOsiris
I'll say it again, the Chaos King was possessing Zeus when he attacked Galactus.

PillarofOsiris

iceman24567
Lol at carver Zeus was amp punching nothing more he wasnt hitting him with lightning the rest of your post is just hogwash aswell

CosmicComet
^From what the rest of Pak said (why did you leave it out?), that much is inconsequential, he mentions it shouldn't be something you should take away from Zeus because he was using his full power anyway. Implying that even with Mikaboshi's boost, it wasn't a big difference between how it would go even normally. Zeus can hurt Galactus and somewhat tank his blows, ergo a somewhat hungry Galactus.

And Carver...stop. It was a physical fight. Zeus gave his word that it was a physical fight, he even threw a lightning bolt and missed on purpose to show Hulk that he was serious about his word. You are harping on cosmetic details trying to justify the ass whoopage. There were a couple of pictures of his fists not being covered in lightning and a couple where they are. It's nothing. Zeus has an aura, he's a friggin Skyfather. He's allowed to have lightningy esque gratuitous visuals surrounding him.

CosmicComet
And I don't think its obvious that Zeus and Hulk will have their rematch. Hulk is heading to the Savage Land soon.

iceman24567
A rematch is a fanboy wetdream and if it did happen Zeus should kill him for his insolence

Nihilist
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Did you see some of them claiming that Zeus was turning off Hulk's powers or some such? F*cking retards.Yup, it is pathetic.Not the fact that Zeus power shits all over Hulks eh.
The shits only just hit the fan

Sadly with the heat Pak is getting over the fight there is no doubt he'll retcon the fight or parts of it. Plus at some point he'll have Hulk f*ckstomp Zeus all over the place.

Spot on Rage. Ive always believed this, you just only have to look at his fanboy posters on here and Herochat and the excuses they are using on how Zeus was able to annihilate Hulk.

SuperiorTech
Pak seemed to have underestimated the monster he created he may have thought that hulk fans would understand that Zeus is on a different level and hulk had no chance of winning that fight.He may have needed to go a couple of levels above Zeus to justify Hulk losing to his fans.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by iceman24567
Big G is a joke sadly and Despero was knocking around various flying brinks in that ark

aww come on. gotta give Galactus more credit than that. plus there is no way Despero > Skyfather. even V&V.

iceman24567
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
aww come on. gotta give Galactus more credit than that. plus there is no way Despero > Skyfather. even V&V. In h2h surely his strength and striking power were amazing in that ark his durability is suspect though

Sirius77
I can agree with that.

Omega Vision
VV Despero could take it.

It's not like Zeus beat down someone good, like Superman. smurph

I do however find it rather funny that the means by which people accept Zeus' skyfather status is by him beating down a single Herald.

It's not IMO impressive so much as something that should be expected from someone of his status.

King Castle
Zeus beats him too but it's simply based on his skyfather status. Zeus beating Hulk is irrelevant since i viewed him below actual herald lvl beings in strength and Durability, i dont believe Hulk could last long enough to reach the high herald strength to compete with Zeus to make a comparison to Despero.

Despero to me already is at the high end herald strength category so he will take some hits and might even land his own blows but he goes down as well.

i tend to see Despero as simply being more durable and a good brawler to take on his herald lvl gallery not necessarily his strength being vastly superior to those around him.

The Nuul
Zeus > Glads > Desp > Supes.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by The Nuul
Zeus > Glads > Desp > Supes.

U kidding rite?

Zeus >> Desp > Supes >/= Gladz

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Omega Vision
VV Despero could take it.

It's not like Zeus beat down someone good, like Superman. smurph

I do however find it rather funny that the means by which people accept Zeus' skyfather status is by him beating down a single Herald.

It's not IMO impressive so much as something that should be expected from someone of his status. zeus also took down surfer and thor at the same time in chaos war.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.