How to embed youtube videos?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Elfan Vaneston
Just curious if there's a way to embed youtube videos the usual way you do it, as in not with the tags but the actualy embed code from youtube.

Thanks.

Peach
No, because that requires the ability to use HTML which is disabled on the boards (and for good reason).

Elfan Vaneston
hmm okay i guess my next question would be is there any way to alter the width and height of the embed and select it to autoplay?

Peach
No, and I don't think so - and if you set it to autoplay, it will get edited out of your post. That is the most obnoxious thing ever.

Elfan Vaneston
I believe I know how to set it to autoplay, but are you sure it's not possible to resize them?

Peach
Pretty sure there isn't. You need to do that through the actual code, which you cannot post here.

And like I said - do not post any autoplay videos.

Elfan Vaneston
Ok rather than simply resizing them is there any way to hide the video completely and leave it on autoplay?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Elfan Vaneston
Ok rather than simply resizing them is there any way to hide the video completely and leave it on autoplay?

Why are you asking these questions, what do you want to do and the answer to everything you ask is "No" because it only works with the youtubg tag and nothing else and there's absolutely nothing you can modify.

Elfan Vaneston
I can modify the tag so that it autoplays. I just need to find out how to resize the video.

Bardock42
So can I now.

THE POWER, MUHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Bardock42
test

tkitna
test

StiltmanFTW
YT doesn't support flash anymore, so you all need to update your browsers.

TethAdamTheRock
Put the code at the end, not the whole url or it wont show up.

tkitna
Still dont know how to post a youtube video

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by tkitna
Still dont know how to post a youtube video

code at the end of the url address

Without "."

tkitna
Thanks stilt

StiltmanFTW
Np.

Also, make sure your browser is up-to-date.

Bro SMASH
Seems like they got rid of that feature now. What's the deal, KMC?

YousufKhan1212
Test:

https://youtu.be/rDuetklFtDQ

StiltmanFTW
Just the code at the end, Khan.

StiltmanFTW
and without .

frollen
How can i embed this without music?

StiltmanFTW
Just turn off your speakers.

haw-som

frollen
Is it possible? I know for sure that using this service https://getmp3.me/ you can convert video to mp3 format and get only sound, not video. Many consider this service to be the best way to convert YouTube video to audio. You can simply copy and paste the YouTube video link into this online tool and download the finished audio file a few minutes later.

Grand-Moff-Gav
It seems you do it with the codes ....

with no spaces and just the video code. I am sure back in the day it used to be simply copy and pasting the link within those codes...

StiltmanFTW
^ It was already answered on the previous page wink

But hey, never hurts to repeat, especially with all those bots/trolls around...

heseenajor
its quite simple way to convert youtube to mp3 using youtube video URL. use online youtube mp3 converters to download youtube videos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.