STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Holocron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

REXXXX
Miiipi VII

Galder and Azarl stand over a man, gasping on the ground.

"Pathetic," Galder says, spitting on the man. He turns off his lightsabers and puts them away. Azarl did not have his out, but pulls the discarded lightsaber of the defeated man to him. He snaps it on, emitting its crimson blade.

The Dark Jedi of Epireus have gathered on a small uninhabited moon to witness the initiation of Sael, a man who made contact with them in hopes of joining. In order to test him, Rand instructed him to duel Galder and contest Azarl in the Force, to see where his strengths lie.

So far, he has no strengths.

"Get up," Rand snarls, stepping forward. Sael does not respond, still whimpering on the ground.

"I said, GET UP." Rand raises his palms upward sharply and Sael is yanked from the ground. "You have no control over the Force and your skills with a lightsaber are embarassing. You have nothing to offer us."

Sael mumbles something weakly.

"What did you say?" Rand asks.

"... ho... holo..."

"Speak clearly or die now," Rand hisses. Azarl raises Sael's lightsaber to strike him down.

"Holocron!" Sael sputters. "I-I know where one is! I can get it for you! I can!"

Rand looks between Azarl and Galder before focusing on Sael.

"Tell us more."

-

Welcome to “Holocron,” an episode of the Retrospection games. As an episode of this series, “Holocron” will be a very personal plotline, exploring events involving the player’s character. Going off of Ushgarak’s ever-popular Star Wars roleplaying game, these mini-episodes occur in game-play’s past. In this case, the Psycho Brigade rides again into dangers they cannot comprehend...

The Dark Jedi have been approached by an aspiring Dark Sider named Sael- a petty criminal with minimal training and no real potential. However, he has made a deal with Nume Rand- if he can retrieve a Holocron that he has the whereabouts of, Rand will train him in the ways of the Dark Side.

The time period is set in 28 BBY- months before the adventure to Gondekorro, during Rand's big push to recruit new members to his cause, and only weeks since the Psycho Brigade dismantled the Shepherds. And Sael has gone missing...

REXXXX
Epireus

Sael left in his Starhopper about a week ago, and he said it would take him three days to leave, grab the Holocron, and return. Rand is not pleased... but he is not furious. Sael, in his pants-pissing terror, gave up the location of the Holocron.

The Psycho Brigade- Galder, Rianna, Xavier, and Dak- have been summoned to the social room to discuss the matter with Rand, who is levitating an empty bottle of wine around longingly.

Peach
Rianna's still pretty angry at Rand over the mess that was rescuing Galder (and she's still positive that he set up the entire thing to try and get rid of all of them). That, and she thinks that Sael was an absolute waste of time for everyone involved.

"What do you want, Rand?" she says.

General Kaliero
"Do we need to go on another happy-fun-time adventure like the last time you tried to bump us off?"

REXXXX
"Yes," Rand says, simply, not looking away from the bottle spinning around in front of him.

"Where this time?" Galder asks, annoyed.

"I want you to track down Sael," Rand says. "And find out what's going on."

Peach
"Of course. Why even bother? Let whatever caught him destroy him, better for all of us."

REXXXX
"I still want that Holocron," Rand says. "And we need to be sure that he's dead. We never brought Sael to Epireus, but he knows that we are alive and could possibly piece together what area of space we operate in. If he's not dead, he needs to be."

Peach
"I think you greatly overestimate his intelligence..." Rianna says.

General Kaliero
"The guy was an idiot. Coming to us at all, with his pathetic ability..."

REXXXX
"Possibly," Rand says. "Would you rather him be out there, though?"

"I'll kill him," Galder says. "I don't see what you need to send all of us..."

"Last time I sent just you, you were captured."

Galder mumbles under his breath.

Peach
"And then you sent the rest of us after him, hoping that none of us would return," Rianna snaps. "How do we know this isn't the same situation?"

General Kaliero
"Ah, so that's it. You want Galder to murder someone who's not you, and you want the rest of us to chaperone." Dak grins, not particularly caring which one he annoys.

REXXXX
"Shut up," Galder says to Dak.

Rand sighs. "Paranoid. Anyway, this is a matter of security for our group. We can't have Sael running around with the knowledge he has."

Peach
"And with good reason to be..." Rianna hisses.

"Where are we chasing that useless excuse for humanity to, then?"

General Kaliero
"I love you too," Dak responds to Galder's snapping. "Yes, where is Sael running with his knowledge to?"

REXXXX
"He was desperate to join us," Rand says. "He will have gone exactly where he said he was going. To Vorkuda. To retrieve this alleged Holocron. If not... I'm sure we can track him down. I already know of some of his history. The man leaves a trail of criminal activities and fails to cover it up."

Peach
"Sounds familiar..." Rianna says quietly, glancing over at Galder.

"And just what is on Vorkuda...and why us? Why not go yourself?"

REXXXX
"I AM going," Rand reveals.

Rand then talks of Vorkuda. A good Savoir-Faire check means that Dak already knows some of what he says. Rand just fills in the blanks.

Vorkuda actually refers to the gas giant that a jungle moon orbits, but most just refer to the lone moon as Vorkuda. It is known for three things- as a pit stop for smugglers (and therefore a 'hive of scum and villainy' spacer town), as the location of abandoned ruins in the jungles, and as the home of a very elusive tribal humanoids.

"I am going to do some research as to why a Holocron would be there," Rand says. "But I do not expect to uncover much. It may just be some wild rumor that Sael picked up in his travels. Many such rumors surround the ruins of Vorkuda."

Peach
"Ahh, great, another of those places..." Rianna comments.

REXXXX
"The Galaxy is full of 'em," Galder mutters.

"I thought you would be pleased to hear that I am going with you," Rand says. "At least now you can be sure that this is not some trap."

Peach
"No, now it just means we have to deal with you instead of getting away from you for a while..." Rianna mutters. "What do you need us for, then? To do your fighting?"

REXXXX
"Yes," says Rand, smiling faintly.

"I don't mind," Galder says. "I love one raucous spacer town just as much as the next."

"It is not the town that I am worried about," Rand says. "The jungles of Vorkuda are dangerous, and the tribal natives have a lethal reputation."

Peach
"Of course the jungles are dangerous. They're jungles," Rianna replies.

REXXXX
"Precisely," Rand says. "I figure you can use this time to vent any... frustrations you may have."

"Awfully trusting of you to come alone," Galder says.

"You will need me to access the Holocron," Rand says.

Peach
"Is this holocron supposed to hold anything special on it? And just what sort of lethal reputation do these natives have?"

Maybe I'll vent my frustration on you... she thinks to herself.

REXXXX
"I do not know specifics," Rand says. "We can ask around when we get to Vorkuda."

General Kaliero
"Well then, what's keeping us here in the relative safety of our hidden base?"

REXXXX
"Nothing presently," Rand says. "Prepare your things. We shall take The New Beginning, if Xavier permits..."

Peach
Well, if that's that, then Rianna's going to just shrug and leave.

General Kaliero
Dak will prepare himself for the trip.

Peach
"How much of a disaster do you see this being?" Rianna comments to Dak as they leave.

General Kaliero
"With any luck, not as bad as last time." Dak pauses. "So, worse."

Peach
"And we have to deal with Rand at the same time...amazing," Rianna says.

REXXXX
"Sounds like an opportunity for plenty of trophies," Galder says grimly. He is packing his usual gear, though Dak recognizes the oversized assault rifle that Galder lugged around back in the day.

Peach
As far as stuff goes, Rianna's not bringing anything unusual. Lightsabers are all she needs, as far as weaponry goes, after all.

General Kaliero
Dak will take his sabers and knives, packing light.

Peach
"Maybe we can feed the squid to these hostile natives..." Rianna comments nastily. "We don't even know what this holocron is supposed to have on it."

General Kaliero
"Special holocron-y stuff, of course," Dak says. "Tentacle care products, skin bleach, how to keep your metal heart from rusting..."

REXXXX
"Hopefully more than the last one we went after," Galder snarls.

Peach
"I am still convinced that Rand sent us out on that errand simply to get rid of the two of us," Rianna replies. "It seems to be something he likes to try doing."

REXXXX
"And yet he needs us," Galder says. "Funny how that works."

Peach
"I won't rely on him needing us to keep our lives safe, that's for certain," Rianna states.

General Kaliero
"Nor will I. This may be our chance to remove him." Dak runs a claw along the edge of a knife, testing its sharpness.

Peach
"If there is any chance of that, I am taking it," Rianna states.

General Kaliero
"I will help, if the chance comes."

Newjak
Xavier is busy packing his things, "It would be fun using Rand as fishing bait. We could just hover over the water in the New Beginning and have an enjoyable day while millions of ravenous fish nibble and eat away at him."

Peach
Rianna actually laughs at that.

REXXXX
Galder does as well.

If there are not any other specific preparations that you lot wish to make, we can move on.

Peach
Nothing else for Rianna, really.

Newjak
Did the red head just laugh? I don't know if we've ever heard that!

"Yeah, Rianna have you ever laughed before?" Xavier asks.

And nope Xavier is good taking his lightsabers, and that's good.

General Kaliero
Dak is good! And looking at Rianna in something like bewilderment with a little bit of fear.

Peach
"Yes, I have laughed before. Just because you've never heard it doesn't mean it's never happened," Rianna snaps.

Newjak
"Of course, its nice to see, and Galder to as well. This is going to be a fun trip. Hey Dak/Fido can your race even smile?"

And and a good deal murder death destruction as well

"Yes and those all those other good things as well," Xavier says to himself.

REXXXX
We will start with Rand being incredibly disapproving of your preparations.

Rand is bringing:

- Medical supplies, for all to use

- A light armor vest, for himself

- A Mecrossan probe, for scouting

- A grappling gun, for Galder/Dak

- A disruptor rifle, for Dak

- A vibroaxe, for himself

"I would think you would prepare better..." Rand snarls.

Newjak
"One would think you would learn we can handle ourselves." Xavier says.

With that said though Xavier makes sure to bring Trax with him and any supplies he would have stick out tongue

REXXXX
Trax thinks he will stay on the ship this time. He doesn't like coming out with you guys these days. It ends in pain.

Newjak
Fair point.

Alright Xavier is definitely taking some food.

Can we a bomb a big bomb?

REXXXX
... can you what who where?

Newjak
take, can we take a big bomb big grin

Also some camping gear since there is a jungle

Peach
Rianna doesn't give a damn about Rand being disapproving happy

General Kaliero
"Ooh, a grappling gun. You know, I've always meant to shoot someone with one of these..."

REXXXX
You folks don't really have many explosives. Rand got all of his junk from the Mecrossans, who are happy to lend a hand when it comes to Sithy things.

(And none of us have the skill Sabotage.)

"Wonderful," Rand says to Dak, before shoving the rifle into your hands also. "Save it for the natives."

Rand also wishes to express that you all will be hiding who you are when you get there. The spacer town has the potential to be crawling with bounty hunters.

"An unneeded distraction from our purpose on Vorkuta," Rand says. "Still to blasters and knives and what have you. No sabers, no powers."

Newjak
Xavier just finishes putting his sabers in his cloak as Rand says this.

"You've got to be kidding us." Xavier.

General Kaliero
Dak growls in Rand's face, just for a moment, as he takes the rifle. "I hate hiding. It never works long, and we're end up worse for it when they find out."

Peach
"I simply hate not being able to use my lightsaber," Rianna says, glaring very pointedly at Rand.

REXXXX
"It is concealment or entering the jungle already tired and hurt," Rand says. "Your choice."

Galder offers no complaint.

Newjak
"Fine, we'll see how this goes Rand." Xavier says as calmly as possible.

Peach
Rianna just shrugs off Rand's comment.

They rarely manage to keep their identities secret for long, after all.

REXXXX
Rand asks that you at least try.

Trax has The New Beginning fueled and ready, with the coordinates for Vorkuta already locked in. Galder comes aboard and goes straight to the cockpit, to help Trax navigate. The rest of you can do as you please.

-

Now, in the past Ush has opened polls asking the Dark Siders which Dark Side emotion they favor. In that spirit, I am going to ask again:

Which Emotions do the members of the Psycho Brigade favor?

The choices are: Fear, Anger, Hatred, Hubris, and Rivalry.

Peach
"Have you forgotten which of us does most of the stealthy work that needs to be done? I can hide myself far better than you can, Rand," Rianna snaps at him.

And oh god, this again...I'm actually not sure. Rianna's pretty equally split between Anger and Fear.

REXXXX
To your chagrin, you must choose ONE...

Galder is quite solidly Anger.

Peach
Fear, then, probably. Most of Rianna's rageyness is her hiding her fears and regrets, after all. Not that she'd ever let anyone know that, of course.

General Kaliero
Dak is totally Hubris.

Newjak
I guess Hatred would be Xavier's general emotion when it comes to things.

REXXXX
Another question for each of you then- why that emotion?

Peach
Because it fits stick out tongue

Rianna is, when it comes down to it, a nervous, paranoid, fearful person who takes things too seriously and tends to worry about things going wrong. She doesn't like or get along with other people and never has. Basically if something can go wrong, with her it probably has. She also tends to be exceptionally angry but a lot of the time that's how she covers up that she's nervous or afraid about something.

General Kaliero
Dak's primary pathology is that he must be secure in his superiority. He has a very high view of his competence and capabilities, and being shown his limitations, or being implied to have lower limitations than he thinks, is the trigger of his violent reactions. Hubris is the core of Dak's personality and madness.

Newjak
I would have said Pride if that were an option , but Hatred probably fits the best for Xavier.

Because in his basest form Xavier's manifested darkside is his hatred at not being the kind of person he should be. He hates not being a good Jedi. He hates that he has a darkside, and he hates that he killed his Master, and he hates the path that he has been set on even though there is no going back for him.

And he ahtes that to stick out tongue

Peach
Hubris basically is pride stick out tongue

Newjak
Originally posted by Peach
Hubris basically is pride stick out tongue I know but Xavier isn't extremely arrogant like Dak. Hatred suits him the best I think. stick out tongue

REXXXX
And I would agree- I would have argued with Hubris as Xavier's choice.

The New Beginning arrives at Vorkuta after a short hyperspace journey. It is a greenish-gray world; there is heavy cloud cover on Vorkuta as it is raining more often than not. There is a small twinkling point of light on the surface- civilization, or the likeness of it at least.

Trax receives a hail that simply welcomes him to Vorkuta. No questions are asked.

Peach
"This looks like such a lovely place..." Rianna says as Trax receives the message. "The less time we spend in the jungle, the better, I say..."

General Kaliero
"Wait, no security? That worries me somehow... at least we don't have to pretend to be refugees again..."

REXXXX
"Agreed," Rand says.

"I think it looks fun," Galder snarks.

The starport of Vorkuta actually turns out to be quite sophisticated, and the most prominent thing in the spacer town. Trax requests a bigger bay for the New Beginning and lands it neatly inside. The bay, like the entire starport, is old but decently maintained.

A port official is coming up to the ship now.

Peach
"You would," Rianna snaps back at Galder.

She's not talking to the official.

Newjak
Xavier walks next to everyone, "It's better than being back and holed up in that base."

Xavier will let Rand do the talking.

REXXXX
Rand will handle the port official.

"Welcome to Vorkuta," he says. "Let's see... a vessel that size is going to cost you, and it looks like you have at least four people on board, which means paying the fee for..."

"We don't have to pay any fees," Rand says, waving his hand.

"... on second thought, you don't have to pay any fees," the port official says. "My mistake."

Peach
Rianna smirks slightly at that.

Newjak
The Force is a wonderful thing

REXXXX
The port official hassles you no more after Rand talks him into leaving you alone, leaving you able to enter the starport proper and walk around. It is almost akin to a shopping mall, though it has little to offer in the way of commercial goods. Mainly it caters to resupplying smugglers- fuel, food, weapons, etc.

Rand finds nothing of interest but asks if any of you want to check the area out before going into town.

Peach
Any groups around that perhaps a sneakily-inclined person could eavesdrop on?

REXXXX
What kind of information are you looking for?

Peach
Just general getting the feel of what sort of place this is, if there's anyone or anything interesting we should keep an eye out for or avoid, and if there's any 'local' talk about the natives.

REXXXX
You might need a more specific place in mind for eavesdropping on such conversations. Most of the people in the starport are coming, buying, or going.

Peach
Ahh, okay.

Nothing else that Rianna wants to try here, then.

General Kaliero
Dak will blithely suggest finding a bar.

Peach
"Oh you have to be joking me..." Rianna hisses, suddenly fighting back the urge to punch Dak in the face.

REXXXX
"I certainly could use a drink," Rand says.

"Could be our best bet at finding anything out about the natives," Galder says. "Or if we should be making any other preparations. That rain is going to drive us crazy if it keeps coming down..."

Peach
"If this turns out like our first meeting with the Shepherds, I am going to kill someone," Rianna states.

Newjak
"You know if you had joined us you wouldn't have been by yourself when that went down," Xavier says calmly.

Peach
"No, instead we would have been ambushed by the Shepherds while fighting off a bar full of drunken morons."

General Kaliero
"Might have gone a bit better for you at least, Rianna. We handled ourselves pretty well." Dak grins.

Peach
"Well, if someone hadn't decided to start the bar on fire, I wouldn't have had to jump down seven floors to escape...that would have helped. And fine. Next time we spot someone suspicious? You go check it out."

General Kaliero
The lizard shrugs. "Fine. Hope it's a female."

Peach
"I don't think many human women are interested in lizards," Rianna snarks back.

General Kaliero
"You'd be surprised," Dak says with a toothy grin, "Then again... maybe you wouldn't..."

Newjak
"Ah so you can smile Fido, I knew it." Xavier says with a grin of his own.

Peach
"Sorry, blue and scaly isn't quite my type..." Rianna snaps back at Dak, once again fighting the urge to simply punch him.

General Kaliero
Dak is clearly enjoying himself again, as he ignores Xavier. "Deny yourself all you like, Rianna... I know the truth."

Peach
"How lovely it must be to be so firmly entrenched in a land of delusions...then again, you've always been a bit on the delusional side of things, haven't you, Dak?" Rianna responds.

General Kaliero
"Oh, I know one particularly good delusion about you and a... certain someone..." Dak's eyes flick momentarily to another member of the group.

Peach
Rianna growls softly at that. "Shut up."

Newjak
I don't know why you keep trying to talk to those two all they do is ignore you.

"Yeah but every once and awhile I catch them off guard, "Xavier says.

You know they act like an old married couple most of the time

"Tell me about it. I think they should just get a room and get it over with. They maybe a lot more pleasant afterwards," Xavier points out to himself.

General Kaliero
Dak grins wider at Rianna. "We'll see..."

Then he blinks at Xavier. "What?"

Peach
Rianna stops and turns, standing directly in front of Dak. "I'm serious. Shut up, now."

General Kaliero
Dak stops short in surprise. "Just keep it in mind if you decide to go jabbing at me again, Rianna."

Newjak
Of course they would hear that

"I know," Xavier speaks to himself before looking at Dak.

"You guys pick and prod at each other all the time it's obvious you like her."

Peach
"Excuse me? Jabbing at you? And be quiet, Xavier."

General Kaliero
"Shut up, Xavier. Yes, jabbing at me," Dak growls.

Peach
"Oh, so it's okay for you to try and jab at me constantly but if I retaliate, not so much?" Rianna snaps, narrowing her eyes at him.

Newjak
"Why don't you guys go back to ignoring me because we'll say whatever we want." Xavier fires back.

General Kaliero
Dak narrows his slitted eyes in kind. "Yes, that's how it works. Because you have nothing on me. You wanna change it? Try being less of a *****. And shut up Xavier!"

Newjak
"You why don't you shut up for a change Dak," Xavier jumps in narrowing his eyes.

Peach
"Then you might want to just get over it. And I'll stop being such a ***** when I'm not surrounded by people who infuriate me."

General Kaliero
"It's our fault you're annoyed more easily than a pregnant rancor?" Dak says incredulously.

Newjak
Are we there yet

"No not yet but we sure could use a drink," Xavier starts ignoring Dak and Rianna now.

Peach
"Always being stuck around people who irritate me greatly contributes to me being easily irritated - what a concept!" Rianna snaps back. "I know lizard brains are small, but surely you're smart enough to wrap your mind around an idea like that."

General Kaliero
"...what?! If you weren't so irritable and ready to murder anyone at the drop of a hood, maybe you wouldn't find literally everyone else so irritating!"

Newjak
Maybe they'll kill each other before the day is over

"Nah it would a big waste. They are good at what they do. And I don't know why I'm talking to you right now. I hate you, you know that right. I was hoping this trip may be pleasant one where those two would get along and I wouldn't have to deal with you for a change."

Yeah well get used to it because I'm not going anywhere and these people are still crazy

"Thanks for telling me something I already know."

Peach
"And do you think that no one else finds you annoying? And don't talk to me about being 'ready to murder' - or shall we see how long it takes for you to resort to violence after being told that your view of your skills doesn't quite live up to them in reality?"

General Kaliero
Dak falls silent at that last remark, his eyes flashing dangerously. His voice falls to a low hiss. "You're too afraid to actually go that far, Rianna. Afraid of what will happen to you... Scared little girl in a big scary world, surrounded by monsters like me..."

Newjak
Xavier tries to step in one more time and play peace keeper.

"Don't you guys think you are going a little too far. Can't we just have one pleasant trip away from everything and act professional."

Peach
"How dare you..." Rianna says quietly, glaring at him. "And afraid? Of what, you? You think I won't say it? Fine. You could never have handled actual training - Jedi training. The discipline and control it requires is beyond you, and it shows."

General Kaliero
Dak barely resists going for his weapons. "My training was far harsher and demanding than the Jedi could ever dream to be with their mercy. Though I'm sure you'd know something about lacking discipline and control... otherwise you wouldn't have failed the Jedi and fallen to your pathetic state now."

Peach
If she wasn't so furious, Rianna would have laughed at that. "Mercy? You think that Jedi aren't capable of being harsh and demanding? I at least can recognize my weaknesses, instead of pretending they don't exist and convincing myself I'm far better than I really am. And I did not fail."

Newjak
Xavier doesn't like hearing this talk of Jedi and their training

You know its true right. You failed at it. You lost everything you were supposed to become. You failed and look at you know you're less than anything you could have imagined. You hate it all you hate this life. YOu hate these people. Everyday in this pathetic existence is just a reminder that you're living a life you absolutely despise and hate. As MAster Cabas would said..."never should have"

Xavier clinches his teeth and closes his eyes, "Why won't you just be QUIET. I hate you" The words are stern as the barely make it passed his jaw.

General Kaliero
"When I say merciful, Rianna, what I mean is no matter how mean to you they were being, no matter how much they were hurting your poor little feelings," Dak spits angrily, "They always stayed their hands before killing you. You never spent your childhood wondering if the only people you had to look up to were going to stab you in the back to teach a fatal lesson in awareness. You never sat starving for days because your master implied she poisoned your food. You were coddled by soft, caring protectors that you cast off because you knew you failed them..."

Peach
At that, Rianna snaps, and reaches out to grab Dak by the throat. "You dare...my own Master nearly killed me when I was a Padawan, after years of thinking that she was the only one I could ever trust and even that wasn't competely. And I did not fail. Why don't you ask Rand about how I fell to the Dark Side?"

REXXXX
You would ask Rand, but it is at this point that you realize that Rand and Galder have already left.

General Kaliero
Dak pushes Rianna off roughly. "Wait, where'd they go? Damn it!" Dak will hurry to find the rest of the group, annoyed.

Peach
Rianna growls with irritation and follows after. Does she sense where they've gone?

Newjak
Xavier follows

REXXXX
There are only a short distance away, making to leave the starport.

"Focus," Rand tells you. "This squabbling is unnecessary."

Peach
"Shut up, Rand," Rianna snarls, still glaring at Dak.

REXXXX
Rand ignores you and carries on out of the starport, striding in his self-important way. Galder walks slightly behind him, eying everything around you guys.

The starport entrance is flanked with militiamen who pay you no mind. The spacer town beyond the starport is spread out, with muddy streets and squat buildings. Every building has overhanging roofing that covers part of the streets, to shield those in the street from the rain.

Peach
Rianna will follow, looking around her and pulling her hood up and her cloak tight around herself to keep out the rain.

REXXXX
You certainly look different than most of the people in the streets- most wearing leather gear or worn-out coats- so it is easy (for the audience) to follow the quintet through the streets- hooded Rianna in her crimson cloak, stoically drenched Xavier letting the rain fall on his shaved head, Galder plodding along moodily and keeping an eye out for trouble, hooded Dak with his scaly muzzle and tale protruding from his cloak, and Rand at the front soaking up the moisture pleasantly.

Nobody steps in your way- as much as you may expect it- and you reach a t-junction that bends the 'street' around a large cantina. It appears popular; there are a lot of people around.

Newjak
Xavier does enjoy the feel of cool rain on his scalp.

"Shall we go in," Xavier plainly states.

Peach
"We'll probably end up doing so anyway, why bother even asking..." Rianna comments.

General Kaliero
Dak will study the people to see what sort of scum we're dealing with.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>