Harry Potter and crew vs. Unnaturals

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

McNasty996
Harry Potter and his regular crew are running around London looking for the Deathly Hallows when they spot Lucius and decide to chase after him to find out what Voldy planning. At the same time the Unnatural's are out looking for each other and spot the Potter crew and think that they are up to something. They follow them into a mall where the Potters catch up to Lucius and begin to question them. When the Unnatural's arrive the Potters feeling that something is wrong begins to attack along with Lucius thinking that they are sent by Voldermort to kill them all. The Potter retreat into the inner mall and the Unnaturals follow. They start at opposite ends of the mall. No leaving the mall or summoning anything from outside. The mall is populated with 200 civilians which neither side care about. The mall has various stores in it along with 5 police officers. This a hunt and kill type fight. Who wins?

Harry Potter and Crew:
Harry Potter
Hermione Granger
Ronald Weasley
Lucius Malfoy

vs.

Unnatural's:
Caleb Danvers(The Covenant)
Chase Collins(The Covenant)
Nick Gant(Push) armed with 9mm pistol
Kira Hudson(Push)

McNasty996
bump

the ninjak
Wouldn't Kira cause havok?

McNasty996
Yes but that could work in both team Potters favor.

McNasty996
No takers?

Sadako of Girth
Sorry mate: I dont know the other characters featured.

McNasty996
There from The Covenant and Push movies if that helps.

Sadako of Girth
Ive seen neither. Cheers anyways. smile

Bound to be others though who are familiar with all movies/characters involved..

Utrigita
I assume Caleb and Chase have both ascended in your scenario, and that Caleb have received the powerup from his father?

McNasty996
Yes.

the ninjak
If they appear before each other and decide to fight I see Nick TKing the kids into a violent assault then Kira wiping them while they're in mid attack.

I can't remember the Covenant but they would let it rip while this is happening.

BruceSkywalker
I saw the covenant free and wish i hadn't.. push has been on hbo or cinemax as of late, but i cannot catch it from the beginning..

besides can't harry just cast a spell he never used onscreen and they win.. big grin stick out tongue laughing out loud laughing laughing laughing laughing

Malfoy can solo can't he???

Robtard
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Sorry mate: I dont know the other characters featured.

I've seen Push, it was atrocious. The Covenant looked worse from the preview.

Sadako of Girth
Definitely sounds like classic 'avoiding' material by that recommendation.

Utrigita
Oh the covenant was shit, never the less imo the Unnaturals wins here.

McNasty996
I was expecting a little more creativity and debate but oh well.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
I've seen Push, it was atrocious. The Covenant looked worse from the preview.

Push was decent: gave it a 6 out of 10.

Covanent was also decent. Gave it like a 6 out of 10.

Utrigita
Originally posted by McNasty996
I was expecting a little more creativity and debate but oh well.

We can do that, but none seems interested in debating this battle, primarily I think, because few knows the Covenant and Push (and since RJ knows either he can't really debate in favor of Harry Potter like he normally does stick out tongue )

0mega Spawn
i though the covenant was decent erm every movie cant be groundbreaking erm

the covenant stomp
they tore a car apart a repaired it in like 3secs flat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.