Darth Nhilus or Darth Sion, who is stronger?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Nhilus
Who do you think would win in a fight to the death, Darth Nihilus the lord of hunger or Darth Sion the lord of pain?

Zampanó
Revan

Slash_KMC
Pain doesn't kill you, hunger eventually does.

Revan wins.

Lord Lucien
Revan.

Who is secretly Nihilus.

And Sion.

He wins.

Pwned
Actually, pain can kill you. It can overload your brain into shutting things down to numb it. If you experience to much pain, eventually your brain will shut down your heart to block it out, til it overloads and just shuts down.

It takes a HUGE amount of pain, pretty much having your face tore off, sewn back on, tore off again, stapled on, and having that done to every body part.

Zampanó
Okay, you're conflating proximate and ultimate causes. While the ultimate cause of this death may be the overreaction of the brain, the proximate (i.e. immediate) cause is certainly not the processing of neural signals by the brain. Rather, it is the loss of bloodflow to various (critical) parts of the body. The pain didn't kill; the heart attack killed.

Slash_KMC

Pwned
Well, im not an expert in, well, anything. Thanks for clearing that up.

Zampanó
um... that was me being a smartass, not an expert.

It's like saying the gun didn't kill someone, the bullet did. Or, to be more precise, saying that the bullet didn't kill someone, the kinetic energy transferred into the body (followed by severe blood loss) killed them.

Pwned
XD

Well, the bullet does kill someone, not the gun. Also, sometimes its the shredding of vital organs, hemmoragging, etc that kills them.

Nephthys
2_4r6GjgWDI

hehknwswhtufear
post removed

darth radon
Originally posted by Pwned
Actually, pain can kill you. It can overload your brain into shutting things down to numb it. If you experience to much pain, eventually your brain will shut down your heart to block it out, til it overloads and just shuts down.

It takes a HUGE amount of pain, pretty much having your face tore off, sewn back on, tore off again, stapled on, and having that done to every body part. you would more likely die of blood loss before yo die of pain in that situation.

Darth Piggott
I think Darth Nhilus would win, because he would just keep consuming Darth Sion's power until he gave up and died. It would proably keep Nhilus good for quite awhile with all the energy he consumes from one person.

Pwned
Originally posted by darth radon
you would more likely die of blood loss before yo die of pain in that situation. You know what? Just because not everybody can be Chuck Norris (including you) means you can go and quote anything you want!

Darth Piggott
Pain can kill you, but Darth Sion can't die from pain.

Slash_KMC
We've already established that pain can't kill you. You have to pay attention.

Darth Piggott
well im arguing against that, you can die from pain, I agree with pwned

Zampanó

Slash_KMC

Darth Piggott

darth radon
Originally posted by Pwned
You know what? Just because not everybody can be Chuck Norris (including you) means you can go and quote anything you want! Is that so? well it appears I can and I will.I would like to also see you stop me and if you come around here i wil but the mark of zorro on your chest !!!!!!

GenomeFrozener
Nihilus, by a mile.

axel_jovan

Zampanó
Sion is not immortal.

Lord Lucien
Not with that attitude.

Slash_KMC

truejedi
the thread asks who is stronger. I don't know. Physical strength is never mentioned for either character. Anyone pretending to know is merely speculating.

Zampanó
Originally posted by truejedi
the thread asks who is stronger. I don't know. Physical strength is never mentioned for either character. Anyone pretending to know is merely speculating.
I hate the way you are. You are so... awful.

love

truejedi
you love me.

axel_jovan

Stealth Moose
Nihilus eats Sion, and then transforms into Nihion before taking on ghost Obi, Artoo, Revan and Bandon in a battle which will tear the galaxy apart.

Lord Lucien
Sorgo?

axel_jovan
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Nihilus eats Sion, and then transforms into Nihion before taking on ghost Obi, Artoo, Revan and Bandon in a battle which will tear the galaxy apart.

Could happen.

Black bolt z
Nihilus

truejedi
nihilus doesn't even have any arms. I bet he couldn't even lift the bar. I'm going with sion by default.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.