Sora vs Ventus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MadMel
Both have their best keyblades, whatever magic/items/abilities/forms they can use from their respective games, etc
The arena is the same as the first Xemnas fight, in front of the clock tower.
The "they share a heart" thing is cancelled out, just in case it affects the fight in some way. I don't see how it can, but you never know.
Who takes the keyblade crown?

Also - call this a 2nd round, if you will, but which one can do the 1000 heartless run the quickest?

TheAuraAngel
Sora. Without much difficulty.

Sora.

This thread has already been made. stick out tongue

MadMel
Interesting. So the only reason you think team 2 wins in the other thread is because of Sonic?

Really? Oh well. stick out tongue

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by MadMel
Interesting. So the only reason you think team 2 wins in the other thread is because of Sonic?

Really? Oh well. stick out tongue

Couldn't this have been settled in said thread? laughing

No, Team 2 wins largely due to Ventus. That and the Sora there is not composite like he is here.

Remi8193
Can we give Ventus the X-Blade? which is such an awesome weapon, I hope Sora and Riku get's there versions.

MadMel
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Couldn't this have been settled in said thread? laughing

No, Team 2 wins largely due to Ventus. That and the Sora there is not composite like he is here.
No, cuz then when one of us gave in we could still say "but there's also and they could change the outcome somehow." stick out tongue

And I'm pretty sure the X-blade was a precursor to the kingdom key. erm

Remi8193
I looks like a fusion of Kingdom Key+Ultima Weapon+Dream Sword=X-Blade

made up of two crossing Kingdom Keys, with the teeth facing outward. It has a filigree that slightly resembles one on the Ultima Weapon, and the blade slightly resembles the Dream Sword.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.