Odin vs Uatu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
stick out tongue mad

zopzop
Odin 10/10.

The Transporter
Originally posted by guy222
stick out tongue mad

OMG Guy, I was just contemplating the same question...I mean I was literally looking up both and was going to post a similar question and then I saw yours! eek! I'm really glad you did because I couldn't wrap my mind around who fights who, now one question is eliminated.
Anywaaays, I'm gonna have to go with Odin on this one.

Utrigita
leaning towards Uatu.

guy222
uatu indeed good friend smile

Rage.Of.Olympus
Odin on average.

brownqk
Uatu

Black bolt z
Uatu IMO.

Slaanesh
Uatu

dmills
Uatu

Gecko4lif
What are these feats that uatu has to make him comparable to odin?

zopzop
Nothing really. It's all either hyperbole or implied power.

TheTyrant
Odin 10/10.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by zopzop
Nothing really. It's all either hyperbole or implied power. And shaking the multiverse and threatening all reality isn't a hyperbole roll eyes (sarcastic) ?

zopzop
Not if three beings mention that all reality was in danger of dying. That's when it goes from hyperbole to reality.

Black bolt z
Suuuuuuuuure roll eyes (sarcastic)

Uatu still wins.

zopzop
Whatevah. We each have our own opinions and short of them actually going at it on panel, that's all we have.

rotiart
Isn't Uatu like... Red now for whatever reason? Sorry I'm two months without a new comic. :-)

Damborgson
Errrrr i cant decided.....Uatu seems to be on a different level than sky father to me. I think he would win this. Unless Odin punched him in the face of course. http://www.majorspoilers.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06a/Hulk_04_SecondPrinting.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.