Great Evil Beast Vs Classic Beyonder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad214/prepman005/geb2xr3.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/33809/1037381-secret_wars_ii_003_18_large.jpg

Galan007
GEB.

The Dark Cloud
Beyonder

-Pr-
From what I know of both of them, GEB.

Omega Vision
GEB. Lucifer was basically powerless to do anything to him and after the GEB incident his powerbase was so eroded that he had to create the Triumvurate.

NotSoBad
I see many Many Scans in the future
and unsopported theories " Beyonder was Avatar Of Editor In Chief " and all that Crap

bbrem123
beyonder

iceman24567
GEB

Galan007
Originally posted by NotSoBad
I see many Many Scans in the future
and unsopported theories " Beyonder was Avatar Of Editor In Chief " and all that Crap I think the exact quote is: "Beyonder was God before Genesis." duryes

zopzop
Pre Retcon Beyonder 10/10.

At that time in Marvel he was x times more powerful than the entire multiverse combined.

You can add in Yahweh, GEB, Michael, and Lucifer along with all other principalities and PR Beyonder would STILL crush them if he wanted to.

This is actually spite against GEB.

Galan007
Originally posted by Omega Vision
GEB. Lucifer was basically powerless to do anything to him and after the GEB incident his powerbase was so eroded that he had to create the Triumvurate. Nah, that was a personal scheme he devised out of boredom.

He did, however, make it clear that the conflict between GEB and God resulted in a stalemate.

Johnny Sorrow
Originally posted by Omega Vision
GEB. Lucifer was basically powerless to do anything to him and after the GEB incident his powerbase was so eroded that he had to create the Triumvurate.

lol what power base?

Lucifer has confessed that he could annihilate all the denizens of Hell with a thought.

His only apparent power base comes from Yahweh, and even that is ambiguous at best.

SquallX
Originally posted by zopzop

At that time in Marvel he was x times more powerful than the entire multiverse combined.

You can add in Yahweh, GEB, Michael, and Lucifer along with all other principalities and PR Beyonder would STILL crush them if he wanted to.

laughing laughing laughing laughing

bbrem123

This is actually spite against GEB. thumb up

Prep-Man

Can you prove your god is more powerful than that god?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Can you prove your god is more powerful than that god? Of course he can with hyperbolic statements like being infinity more powerful than the infinite Marvel omniverse perfect smiley for Pre retcon Beyonder duryes

Prep-Man
eek!

zopzop
Originally posted by iceman24567
Of course he can with hyperbolic statements like being infinity more powerful than the infinite Marvel omniverse perfect smiley for Pre retcon Beyonder duryes

What hyperbole? The entire cosmic pantheon was as nothing before him. Even Mephisto's scheme of combining ALL their power still required a sliver of Beyonder's power that he captured in a device after the Beyonder killed Death and still he wasn't sure it would work.

Yahweh/GEB/etc don't mean jack to PR Beyonder.

Galan007

This is actually spite against GEB. laughing out loud

Prep-Man
And full powered Spectre was nothing to GEB. GEB is Yahweh's equal.

zopzop
PR Beyonder > Yahweh

Prep-Man
Not in feats, though.

zopzop
What would you have him do? No one and NOTHING in the Marvel Universe wanted a piece of him.

Mrblonde
Does GEB have any feats ? Like any at all ?

I'll say tie as I consider PR beyonder pretty much an equivalent of today's TOAA.

MrMind
GEB=presence>>>>>>beyonder

Galan007
Originally posted by Mrblonde
Does GEB have any feats ? Like any at all ? Casually flicking a full powered Spectre to the side like he was nothing? Equaling the power of God?

Originally posted by Galan007
Casually flicking a full powered Spectre to the side like he was nothing? Equaling the power of God? I thought the GEB sort of was God. This would make it equal to marvel's TOAA. Do you think PR Beyonder can be said to be below TOAA? the only thing I can see to serve as a measuring stick for both of them is the LT who is a far far far second to both of them.

Galan007
Originally posted by 753
I thought the GEB sort of was God. This would make it equal to marvel's TOAA. Do you think PR Beyonder can be said to be below TOAA? the only thing I can see to serve as a measuring stick for both of them is the LT who is a far far far second to both of them. GEB wasn't God. In fact, it was the polar opposite of God. Same coin, different side.

No, I don't think Beyonder was/is on the level of TOAA. Frankly, I think that notion is ridiculous.

iceman24567
GEB wasn't God. In fact, it was the polar opposite of God. Same coin, different side.

No, I don't think Beyonder was/is on the level of TOAA. Frankly, I think that notion is ridiculous. thumb up

KuRuPT Thanosi
This is not spite, and I'm not sure how it could be claimed as such. IMO this is pretty much the definition of a stalemate. At best, whoever the winner would be.. would take a very long time to determine.

GEB wasn't God. In fact, it was the polar opposite of God. Same coin, different side.

No, I don't think Beyonder was/is on the level of TOAA. Frankly, I think that notion is ridiculous. Yeah, that's why I said it was god as it was its dark side or whatever.

why is that? what limitation did beyonder display that makes you believe his power wasn't absolute in the marvel universe? what exactly makes TOAA more powerfull than him?

Black bolt z
Beyonder

Prep-Man
Originally posted by 753
Yeah, that's why I said it was god as it was its dark side or whatever.

why is that? what limitation did beyonder display that makes you believe his power wasn't absolute in the marvel universe? what exactly makes TOAA more powerfull than him?

GEB existed before God, IIRC. It's complete darkness.

Originally posted by Prep-Man
GEB existed before God, IIRC. It's complete darkness. thought that was nekron?

Galan007
Originally posted by 753
Yeah, that's why I said it was god as it was its dark side or whatever.

why is that? what limitation did beyonder display that makes you believe his power wasn't absolute in the marvel universe? what exactly makes TOAA more powerfull than him? Except that's wrong. GEB really has nothing to do with God.

Beyonder is almost entirely based on hyperbole -- hyperbole that his feats don't live up to. Someone on the level of God wouldn't need to expend 'a lot' of their power to erase Death.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by 753
thought that was nekron?

GEB would pimp slap Nekron.

-Pr-
Originally posted by 753
thought that was nekron?

nekron is more oblivion/nothingness than darkness.

Except that's wrong. GEB really has nothing to do with God.

Beyonder is almost entirely based on hyperbole -- hyperbole that his feats don't live up to. Someone on the level of God wouldn't need to expend 'a lot' of their power to erase Death.
you just said they were two sides of the same coin.

Feats? he has more of those than TOAA whose station is wholy based on status in the hierarchy and his power was infinite for all storytelling purposes.

Galan007
none

Done.

none

Done. okdok

kevdude
lol1 Funny thread. The Great Evil Beast destroys him without a doubt..

Eon Blue
Originally posted by kevdude

Yes.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by kevdude

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.