Plutonian vs Vilrumites

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gecko4lif
The Plutonian vs Conquest, Nolan, Mark, and The King

Who wins?

dmills
The plutonian would be a dead man. The king would solo.

Gecko4lif
You been reading irredeemable

P boy is stronger than we knew

Sirius77
What happened recently in irredeemable?

I've probably missed a lot, I stopped reading when he got taken by the aliens and his arch-enemy confessed his gay love to him while in the body of his sidekick lol. This series is awesome, I have NO idea why I stopped reading.

How strong is the king?

Gecko4lif
PLutonian resisted the pull of a black hole

dmills
Damn what?! I knew he was uber when he literally sunk Singapore into the ocean, but damn.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Plutonian is basically Superman gone insane.

He was trapped in a planet full of prisoners -some had the power to one shot planets IIRC- and when they couldn't control Plutonian, they increased the gravitational pull of the black hole in the center of the planet. Plutonian stood upright without any noticeable strain -the other prisoners were liquefied- with the weight of half a star system pressed upon him.

They also IIRC, placed him in a prison made out of white dwarf Star matter, that had the weight of a moon even in deep space (Being encased in that without a problem is a feat in itself). They then dropped him into the core of a Star and he wasn't even burned IIRC.

All of this was while he was catatonic and shit. He made a prison/home for himself inside his mind.

Speed wise, I think he has some nanosecond feats like tracking signals from sources to satellites or some other similar shit that you expect from someone with Superman level speed.

dmills
Originally posted by Sirius77
What happened recently in irredeemable?

I've probably missed a lot, I stopped reading when he got taken by the aliens and his arch-enemy confessed his gay love to him while in the body of his sidekick lol. This series is awesome, I have NO idea why I stopped reading.

How strong is the king?

The King is phucking uber. Stronger then Mark, Nolan and Thadeus combined.

Sirius77
Yeah I haven't read that far yet, but definitely plutonian then lol. I haven't seen any viltrumite do things like that.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Based on feats, Plutonian puts his fist through each of their skulls before they can blink.

dmills
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Plutonian is basically Superman gone insane.

He was trapped in a planet full of prisoners -some had the power to one shot planets IIRC- and when they couldn't control Plutonian, they increased the gravitational pull of the black hole in the center of the planet. Plutonian stood upright without any noticeable strain -the other prisoners were liquefied- with the weight of half a star system pressed upon him.

They also IIRC, placed him in a prison made out of white dwarf Star matter, that had the weight of a moon even in deep space (Being encased in that without a problem is a feat in itself). They then dropped him into the core of a Star and he wasn't even burned IIRC.

All of this was while he was catatonic and shit. He made a prison/home for himself inside his mind.

Speed wise, I think he has some nanosecond feats like tracking signals from sources to satellites or some other similar shit that you expect from someone with Superman level speed. Damn. I recently received all of the trades of Iredeemable and Incorruptible up to the current issue for review. Guess I better get busy.

Edit: I hate stupid shyte like that. People over powering black holes and crap.

dmills
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Based on feats, Plutonian puts his fist through each of their skulls before they can blink. Yeah. I haven't read it since the first couple of trades. Wow.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.