Thor Corps vs the X-men (20 Man Roster)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Thor, BRB, Thunderstrike (Classic Eric Masterson), Dargo Ktor

vs

Wolverine
Colossus
Professor X
Emma Frost
Beast

Cyclops
Jean Grey
Gambit
Iceman
Jubilee

Rogue
Magma
Northstar
Sunspot
Angel

Dust
Nightcrawler
Havok
Dazzler
Kitty Pryde

JakeTheBank
Most of the characters here can be swept aside with a single move from one of the Thor Corps members, let alone if they worked in tandem...

Rage.Of.Olympus
Masterson is at Thunderstrike levels, correct? Just making sure.

Frankly, it'd be easier just destroying the damn planet and picking off those who survive. But I know, way out of character.

PillarofOsiris
I think a more fair fight would have been Thor and Bill vs this team.

King Castle
I think they added the telepaths to even things out.

Parmaniac
If Rogue touches all of her team mates we would have a hell of a fight.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Could current Rogue handle that much power without overloading and dying? I would have wagered no from what I last saw of her.

Parmaniac
IDK I don't really follow her but the thought just came to my mind after reading her name.

She could probably not even control most powers.

King Castle
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Could current Rogue handle that much power without overloading and dying? I would have wagered no from what I last saw of her. stupid modern writers who dont know jack Shite and right comics screwed her big time...

her struggling with ares, come on now.

Could current Rogue handle that much power without overloading and dying? I would have wagered no from what I last saw of her. she is more in control than ever from what I've seen of her. she routinely absorbs the powers of a dozen x-men these days and has perfect control over the absorption level, using all the powers in tandem to originate new abilties and frequently making better use of them than their original owners.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by 753
she routinely absorbs the powers of a dozen x-men these days

Names? I stopped reading Uncanny and Legacy in December.

I've seen her absorb two or three mutants at times, but never dozens of powers on a regular basis.

The rest is irrelevant. I know she has greater control over her powers.

Names? I stopped reading Uncanny and Legacy in December.

I've seen her absorb two or three mutants at times, but never dozens of powers on a regular basis.

The rest is irrelevant. I know she has greater control over her powers. dozens was a rethorical device. I've counted 8 new x-men in a go. IIRC it was dust, rockslide, pixie, mercury, hellion, anole, noriko and (I think) laura. when hope summers came back she combined psylock, logan, kurt, angel and colossus. more recently she did armor, surge and magma. having not struggle with any of these, nothing really indicates she would sruggle with more power. of course, you could claim there is really no way to know on way or the other until she absorbs more powers at once.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by 753
dozens was a rethorical device.

K.

Originally posted by 753
I've counted 8 new x-men in a go. IIRC it was dust, rockslide, pixie, mercury, hellion, anole, noriko and (I think) laura. when hope summers came back she combined psylock, logan, kurt, angel and colossus. more recently she did armor, surge and magma.

I've only read the New Limbo arc of New X-men so I can't comment on the scene, but if she drained them of their powers, then that's a plus for her.

I was aware of the other two. Forgot she drained Angel and Psylock though. That makes it 5.

Still a far cry from the number of mutants she would have to drain here completely.

Originally posted by 753
having not struggle with any of these, nothing really indicates she would sruggle with more power. of course, you could claim there is really no way to know on way or the other until she absorbs more powers at once.

That's a terrible argument. Especially since she could only absorb half of Ares' power recently. To be fair, that was after Ares' push as a "God" etc.

psycho gundam
Masterson is at Thunderstrike levels, correct? Just making sure.

Frankly, it'd be easier just destroying the damn planet and picking off those who survive. But I know, way out of character. not really, bill could so the same thing by throwing stormbreaker through crowds of x-men

That's a terrible argument. Especially since she could only absorb half of Ares' power recently. To be fair, that was after Ares' push as a "God" etc. was that after xavier fixed her? anyway, you seem to misst the point. she doesnt have to suck them dry, just a take the little bit it takes for her to use their powers. she struggled with ares because she was trying to put him down.

Rage.Of.Olympus
In the mini? Yea, I think it was.

If she wants to be more than a nuisance, I think she'll need more power than that.

Fair enough I guess.

Originally posted by psycho gundam
not really, bill could so the same thing by throwing stormbreaker through crowds of x-men

I was just being nice. Unleashing a storm of great power alone would get rid of most of them.

Damborgson
Thor Corp pwns.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.