Sentry vs. Teen Titans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mini Bennett
Since the Sentry-JLA thread was seemingly one-sided in favor of the Justice League, how does this team fair against Bob?

Teen Titans:

- Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes)
- Kid Flash (Bart Allen)
- Miss Martian
- Raven
- Robin (Tim Drake)
- Superboy
- Wonder Girl (Cassie Sandsmark).

Rules/Notes:

- The battle takes place in an abandoned Manhattan, New York.

- Titans get 15 minutes prep time to figure out an ambush style attack before Bob enters the battlefield at full speed. They have full knowledge of Bobs abilities.

- Titans can't use amps or any of Tims/Bruce's massively powerful weapons.

- Sentry is possessed by the Void in this battle and is blood lusted.

- Winner by knockout or death.

Who wins and why?

JakeTheBank
Raven's empath powers are likely the only thing that would give Bob notice in all fairness, and even then, not much of it. This fight would be far more even if Sentry wasn't Voiding out in my opinion.

Lord_Talron
raven wrecks his ass if hes not in void, otherwise this is almost a joke

Black bolt z
Void shit stomps this guys.

Lord_Talron
do they even have someone that can deal with a ftl assault much less from a powerhouse like void?

sorry if im wrong but last time i checked kid flash wasnt ftl

bbrem123
void rape stomps them

Brockalizer
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Raven's empath powers are likely the only thing that would give Bob notice in all fairness, and even then, not much of it. This fight would be far more even if Sentry wasn't Voiding out in my opinion.
I agree. The void is simply too powerful for a bunch of urchins like the Teen Titans to handle.

Mini Bennett
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
sorry if im wrong but last time i checked kid flash wasnt ftl

Yes. Bart is FTL.

Konton
Bart, Wonder Girl, and Raven take him down with the prep they have.

Bart's speed keeps him relatively safe and well placed IMPs would do plenty of damage.

Cassie would get raped in straight h2h, but she has prep here - and that means access to the gauntlet of atlas and Hermes' sandals. Even if we disallow those, her bracers are durable enough to take hits from the atom axe and Superboy Prime, and she's fast enough to not take a single direct blow from SPB aswell. Throw her wishing lasso to Bart and things get easy.

With Bart and Cassie for distractions, well, Raven can always just bfr him into another dimension.

Rage.Of.Olympus
^Lol.

Anyways, Void rapes. There only chance is some kind of battle field removal. It should be noted, the Sentry has teleportation capabilities. Not sure if their dimensional however.

Sirius77
With raven and Bart they have a chance.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Mini Bennett
Since the Sentry-JLA thread was seemingly one-sided in favor of the Justice League, how does this team fair against Bob? I would hope that this isn't actually true.

iceman24567
Raven is the only chance they have

Mini Bennett
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
I would hope that this isn't actually true.

You should have been here for it...

Damborgson
If it is the void/sentry then the Titans go down fairly easy.

SamZED
Teleporting him into another dimension is in Raven's character.

complexbrother
Titans dies messy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.