GL Corps. vs. Warbound

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Hal Jordan
Kyle Rayner
Sodam Yat
Alan Scott
Jon Stewart
Kilowog
Guy Gardner
Salaak
Jade.

Vs

Hulk w/ Banner Tech
Rulk w/ absorbing powers
Skaar
Hiro Kala
Caiera
She Hulk
Red She Hulk
Lyra
A-Bomb

no bfr

JakeTheBank
Lanterns.

Parmaniac
Couldn't Rulk with absorbing powers just drain all of them out?

JakeTheBank
As far as I know, Rulk needs pretty close contact for this to work, and and I don't think it will be easy for him to establish that kind of contact with the mobility and speed factors of the Corps.

I believe Alan is going to wreck shit here as his team's MVP.

Gecko4lif
For I minute I thought you meant all the lanterns

AlmightyKfish
Lanterns ftw

-Pr-
Lanterns. Even if Rulk tried to harness the energy, he'd still have to deal with a lot of willpower.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by -Pr-
Lanterns. Even if Rulk tried to harness the energy, he'd still have to deal with a lot of willpower. Do you wanna say that he has to overcome their will first before he can drain the energy?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Do you wanna say that he has to overcome their will first before he can drain the energy?

I'm not sure. I do think it could be a factor though, if the latest issue of GL is anything to go by.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by -Pr-
I'm not sure. I do think it could be a factor though, if the latest issue of GL is anything to go by. What happened? All I can remember is that all rings were drained secretly without overcoming their will over a long time span.

FanBoy101
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Hal Jordan
Kyle Rayner
Sodam Yat
Alan Scott
Jon Stewart
Kilowog
Guy Gardner
Salaak
Jade.

Vs

Hulk w/ Banner Tech
Rulk w/ absorbing powers
Skaar
Hiro Kala
Caiera
She Hulk
Red She Hulk
Lyra
A-Bomb

no bfr Loeb Rulk soloes Team 1 and 2... smokin'

Bouboumaster
I think that Hulk and Rulk will trash some of them, but ultimatly, while I think that Hulk is aguarbly the most powerful dude on the field, the Warbound certainly don't packed enough versatility to win this.

GL 10/10

Black bolt z
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Lanterns ftw

Lord_Talron
ross doesnt have enough willpower wut?

also cant he absorb if they bubble him or smthing?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Parmaniac
What happened? All I can remember is that all rings were drained secretly without overcoming their will over a long time span.

krona showed up, using ion, and told hal that he had control over emerald energy. hal briefly out-willed him and actually used his ring to attack krona.

to me that suggests that even draining the ring or trying to manipulate it is still somewhat subject to overcoming the lantern too.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Hal Jordan
Kyle Rayner
Sodam Yat
Alan Scott
Jon Stewart
Kilowog
Guy Gardner
Salaak
Jade.

Vs

Hulk w/ Banner Tech
Rulk w/ absorbing powers
Skaar
Hiro Kala
Caiera
She Hulk
Red She Hulk
Lyra
A-Bomb

no bfr no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.