Lois Lane vs Mary Jane Watson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
The rules are simple. After a night of drinks the two are convinced to settle a dispute in a kiddie pool filled with jello. The first one to pin the other wins the match, but the crowd are the real winners.

Arahan
Lois Lane. She is married to Superman and plays a role in Clarks life.
She would never give him up.

Mary Jane on the other hand is a ***** who would sell her marriage and love to the devil if she could...hey wait laughing out loud
Really nobody cares for MJ.

A better match up would be Lois Lane vs a whore, the whore has at least more pride and dignity than MJ.

ares834
Lois Lane stomps.

Lord_Talron
mjs a more consistently better character than lois.

JakeTheBank
Lois

BruceSkywalker
MJ runs away crying after being pinned

srankmissingnin
Clearly this thread is full of the opinions of men who have never been with a red head woman before... because anyone who has knows they are ****ing nuts. Dangerously unhinged individuals. big grin

God I love redheads. sad

Lord_Talron
www.superdickery.com

nuff said

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Arahan
Lois Lane. She is married to Superman and plays a role in Clarks life.
She would never give him up.

Mary Jane on the other hand is a ***** who would sell her marriage and love to the devil if she could...hey wait laughing out loud
Really nobody cares for MJ.

A better match up would be Lois Lane vs a whore, the whore has at least more pride and dignity than MJ.

QFT

-Pr-
Lois is a ****. By that alone, MJ imo.

Lord_Talron
thank you, somebody knows whats up.

SquallX
Both sucks, but i hate Lois more. Don't know why.

inimalist
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Clearly this thread is full of the opinions of men who have never been with a red head woman before... because anyone who has knows they are ****ing nuts. Dangerously unhinged individuals. big grin

God I love redheads. sad

Brockalizer
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

God I love redheads. sad
I agree, red heads are like terrorists. You can't negotiate with them.

Black bolt z
Neither of them are strong enough to punch through Jell-O shifty

Q99
MJ isn't a slouch, but LL is a military brat and reporter who gets in the thick of things, a lot. In a fight, she'll win.

Also, she was a top seller book at one point, which is pretty impressive.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.