Clan Wars ((RP Thread))

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Piggott

The Scenario
Wallace burst from the cave, grinning fiercely. He'd heard the gunshots, and came to investigate before all the action was over. He leaped up, drawing his pistol. The moment Wallace' boots hit the ground, it began to freeze, a thick layer of ice covering the earth. A moment later, Wallace sprung the blades of his boots and dashed across the ice, skating across it effortlessly. As he did, a wave of daekness swirled behind him, shattering the ice on the ground. Wallace kept moving, jumping into the air to get a better look at the Yami No Taki hiding in the trees.
"Missed me!" Wallace called, leveling his revolver at the man before landing with a slide. His grin faded. "One chance, limited time offer: Leave this place and I don't hurt you."
"Fool," the man muttered, raising a hand. Another shadow began to swirl in it. "With all of you dead, we are free to control this world."
Wallace blinked at him. "Wow," he said, "That's hardcore." He sighed. "But, you just lost your chance."
At that moment, the man launched his attack. At the same time, Wallace moved, firing his revolver. The man jerked to the side, falling, and the wave of darkness dissipated. Wallace approached cautiously, keeping his gun trained on the man. He could see blood; it looked like a hit in the chest. The man seemed to be struggling to breathe, holding a hand over his chest. Keeping the gun on him, Wallace tried to shrug.
"Said I'd hurt ya, not kill ya. Ready to leave yet?"
The man growled in response, watching Wallace' gun hand.
"Tell you what: I'm gonna see if I can't get you some medical attention back in the cave. I'm sure nobody'll kill ya, we've got the same goal, right?"
The man's eyes widened at that, and he tried to growl some more, but fell again, gasping. Wallace shrugged and turned around, heading back the cave. He ducked just as yet another blast of dark power brushed over him; it was colder than any ice Wallace had ever felt, yet burned like fire. Wallace dropped flat onto the surface of the ice, lashing out with his bladed skate. He saw a spurt of blood followed by a severed hand, and winced. Instantly, Wallace was back on his feet, and grabbed the man. On contact, ice crept over the man's skin, a thinner layer than on the ground, and he began to scream. Wallace stopped, letting go.
"Get out of here," Wallace snarled, raising the gun again, "the ice will keep your hand fresh for reattachment, now just go."
Once the man was gone, Wallace slumped down to his knees. He spun his revolver once before holstering it, then sighed.
"Better get started on the diplomacy thing," he mumbled to himself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.