sentry vs sinestro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
1) normal sentry

2) wwh #5 sentry

3) siege #5 sentry (fight with thor/avengers)

JakeTheBank
Sinestro.

Probably Bob.

Definitely Bob.

bbrem123
what is normal sentry?

when he had his mini series?

JakeTheBank
The Sentry who is powerful but runs away or breaks down and is often humiliated by far less powerful characters.

bbrem123
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
The Sentry who is powerful but runs away or breaks down and is often humiliated by far less powerful characters.

ahhh ic..yea he losses

Gecko4lif
Sinestro
Sinestro
Bob

bbrem123
Sinestro.

Probably Bob.

Definitely Bob.

ill go with this then...sounds right to me

carver9
Sentry in all. Even though he had SOME breakdowns, he also have some beastly showings and those beastly showings is enough for me to give him a high majority over Sinestro.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by carver9
Sentry in all. Even though he had SOME breakdowns, he also have some beastly showings and those beastly showings is enough for me to give him a high majority over Sinestro.
lulz

carver9
Originally posted by Omega Vision
lulz

Happy Dance

ankur29
Sinestro.

Probably Bob.

Definitely Bob.

thumb up

OneDumbG0
The Sentry who is powerful but runs away or breaks down and is often humiliated by far less powerful characters. It wasn't as often as seems to be the general consensus here. Originally posted by carver9
Sentry in all. Even though he had SOME breakdowns, he also have some beastly showings and those beastly showings is enough for me to give him a high majority over Sinestro. Agreed.

Parmaniac
There are actually some showings that could be considered a loss here.

The Kree gun melting his face.

Morgan La fay exploding thing.

I'll go with Jakes post though.

bbrem123
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
It wasn't as often as seems to be the general consensus here. Agreed.

yea even if he does break down he never really got koed...only way he loses is if he runs from the fight/void

Parmaniac
Originally posted by bbrem123
yea even if he does break down he never really got koed...only way he loses is if he runs from the fight/void Originally posted by Parmaniac

I'll go with Jakes post though. + WWH burned him out.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by bbrem123
yea even if he does break down he never really got koed...only way he loses is if he runs from the fight/void He's got a couple of low showings, true. But who doesn't?Originally posted by Parmaniac

I'll go with Jakes post though. I think to be fair, Kree gun would probably melt Sinestro's face also if he were ambushed.

Morgan le Fay would probably explode Sinestro too. And Sinestro isn't going to be resurrecting himself. Originally posted by Parmaniac
+ WWH burned him out. He burned WWH out too for the most part.

iceman24567
Sinestro.

Probably Bob.

Definitely Bob. thumb up

Parmaniac
Kree gun would probably melt Sinestro's face also if he were ambushed. My point was more that Sinestro's Power output is > Kree gun.

My point was only even if he returned after that stuff, here it would most likely considered a loss cause it would take to long.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Parmaniac
My point was more that Sinestro's Power output is > Kree gun.

My point was only even if he returned after that stuff, here it would most likely considered a loss cause it would take to long. And Sinestro's power out put <<<< Black Bolt.

Sinestro's power out put <<<< Genis-Vell.

Sinestro's power out put <<<< Molecule Man.

Sinestro's power out put <<<< Thor.

I agree that Sinestro can ambush a Sentry who doesn't want to fight.

Parmaniac
And Sinestro's power out put <<<< Black Bolt. When did Sentry fought Black Bolt?

bbrem123
yea the kree gun thing was stupid...he flew into the sun the next issue and was fine

Prep-Man
Sinestro.

Probably Bob.

Definitely Bob.

Black bolt z
Since when did seige have 5 issues?

And what Jake said.

Omega Vision
When did Sentry fought Black Bolt?
Only time I remember is when he got one-shotted by BB's whisper in a What If? stick out tongue

carver9
Naah, I know what odg is talking about and I really wouldn't call it a fight and Sentry was kind of nervous facing black bolt (like everyone that face him is). Black bolt whispered, Sentry tanked it but was getting pushed back, the end.

He did far better than others against bb whisper but it wasn't a fight.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by carver9
Naah, I know what odg is talking about and I really wouldn't call it a fight and Sentry was kind of nervous facing black bolt (like everyone that face him is). Black bolt whispered, Sentry tanked it but was getting pushed back, the end.

He did far better than others against bb whisper but it wasn't a fight. Scans?

No one I know of has ever tanked BBs voice. Even a whisper.

tkitna
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Scans?

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6168/silentwar005017018xn8.jpg

iceman24567
The ignorance of todays youths laughing

meep-meep
Originally posted by Omega Vision
lulz

to the Sentry in all.

meep-meep
I would think a high showing Sentry would create many problems for Sinestro.

1 Sinestro
2 meh 50/50
3 Sentry

ares834
Scans?

Does any one remeber that god awful Vulcan fight? Didn't he tank BB scream?

As for this thread...

1. Sinestro
2. Sinestro
3. Sentry

MrMind
When did Sentry fought Black Bolt?
sentry withstand black bolt's voice in silent war

Black bolt z
Originally posted by tkitna
http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6168/silentwar005017018xn8.jpg IS there a follow up scan showing how sentry was afterward? Because that certainly didn't look like a tank to me.Originally posted by ares834
Does any one remeber that god awful Vulcan fight? Didn't he tank BB scream?

As for this thread...

1. Sinestro
2. Sinestro
3. Sentry Tanked, turned him into a skeleton...same thing.

Lord_Talron
sinestro
sinestro
bob.

as far as im concerned, based on the arguments ive seen here, wwh sentry shouldnt be necessarily more of a threat than regular sentry.
no i dont feel like explaining myself. yes you can look it up

tkitna
IS there a follow up scan showing how sentry was afterward? Because that certainly didn't look like a tank to me. Tanked, turned him into a skeleton...same thing.

I dont have the next scan but Sentry was not one of the characters flailing around. He didnt like the whisper, but he took it.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by tkitna
I dont have the next scan but Sentry was not one of the characters flailing around. He didnt like the whisper, but he took it.

Somebody needs to post the Vulcan scan. It might even be in the respect threads. I'll look. K. Tanked seems a little far. Taking it without too much damage I can believe.

OneDumbG0
^ There was no indication that Sentry was hurt at all. Iron Man, Wonderman and Ms. Marvel went flying. Black Widow went deaf for a while. He had the same nonchalant expression he wore before the whisper.

Lord_Talron
thats nothing more than pain tolerance. the punisher could do that.

OneDumbG0
^ The Punisher > Black Bolt's scream? k.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.